Obama: We dont need an outsourcing pioneer in the whitehouse

You don't have a problem with outsourcing? Do you not understand that getting the middle class working good jobs is the single greatest thing we can do to help our country?

America needs to become a producer again, not just a consumer. You don't think it's a little odd that China has been booming ever since they began rising as a producer? Of course, there is some manipulation going on on their part, but regardless.

I want a thriving middle class. But when the only job that someone without a degree can get is Wal-Mart and the like, we have a problem.

If you want all that disband unions and vote out every democrat and half the GOP.

Unions account for a small percentage of the working populace (11.9% in 2011), they're not worth worrying over. And believe me, I'm trying to get people to vote out the majority of the incumbents, but from the responses I get on this board it's falling on deaf ears.

Union costs are passed onto the consumer making our products overpriced. Add on top of that regulations that add to the final cost and you have your outsourcing. It's a fact of life that we have to face. Blaming any single politician is stupid when you consider all the costs involved.

Are we allowed to ask for proof of Obama's outsourcing?

Here, and from a liberal source none the less.

Obama Jobs Council Packed With Outsourcing Companies

Now, obviously Obama himself is not outsourcing jobs, but he constantly surrounds himself and his administration with people who do, and he hasn't done one single thing to stem the tide of outsourcing.

Ok. We agree. Good to know!

Party blind ignorance must be bliss.

Would you also say that Bush isn't responsible for the meltdown then?

Here, and from a liberal source none the less.

Obama Jobs Council Packed With Outsourcing Companies

Now, obviously Obama himself is not outsourcing jobs, but he constantly surrounds himself and his administration with people who do, and he hasn't done one single thing to stem the tide of outsourcing.

Yes. I've never said Bush was responsible for the meltdown. He sat there and watched it happen, but he didn't cause it.

Yes. I've never said Bush was responsible for the meltdown. He sat there and watched it happen, but he didn't cause it.

We all sat and watched it. Some more responsible than others.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown - YouTube[/ame]

Yes yes. We know you're a hack and think Frank caused the meltdown. Moving on.

And Obama is sitting by watching people he appointed to positions ship jobs overseas, all while blasting Romney for doing it in the past. It pretty hypocritical.

His appointment of Immelt tells me that Obama is okay with outsourcing.

Yup, Frank, a few other dems and a cowardly GOP that refused to peruse the red flags at the first sign of resistance. Your point?

I'm going w/: try 4 years under the rich business and low taxes guy.......warts and all.

Best shot out of the two choices for some hope of economic upswing.

That simple. More people who can hire me and make decisions are behind him.

That is exactly the policies you have had for the past 12 years. What are you bitching about?

Whatever Obama wanted in the first two years was filibustered to death in the senate. Whatever he wanted in the second two years was killed in the house.

Yup, Frank, a few other dems and a cowardly GOP that refused to peruse the red flags at the first sign of resistance. Your point?

Is that you're either a hack or seriously do not understand what led to the meltdown.

Obama: "We don't need an outsourcing pioneer" in the White House - YouTube

Someone better tell him about Jeff Immelt and himself. After all he spent millions of stimulus overseas and Immelt cut GE's American workforce by half and then hired a bunch of Chinese.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I didnt know Jeff Immelt is President....Or is this like Romney comparing his tax returns to someone who isnt running for POTUS?

I say it's the latter

No, Immelt is the man who advises the president on jobs, all while his company ships a bunch overseas.

I know, but I think Gramps believes that Immelt is the POTUS. Why else would he make this false comparison?

Last edited:

Is that you're either a hack or seriously do not understand what led to the meltdown.

Were not talking about what led to the crash. Were talking about the response as the signs popped up. 20 years of bullshit policies led to the disaster but that is for another topic.

Forum List

Back