Obama vs Bush

fewdluvrnfat

Rookie
May 17, 2008
Might be slightly off topic, but I've been edging to get this out. Okay who would win in a fight, Obama or Bush? :D
I'd say Obama would pull out with some slick moves he's got up his sleeve. :p
Comments?

Might be slightly off topic, but I've been edging to get this out. Okay who would win in a fight, Obama or Bush? :D
I'd say Obama would pull out with some slick moves he's got up his sleeve. :p
Comments?

Bush would fight dirty, though. He's mean, nasty, unprincipled, and aggressive. The one thing he has going against him is a history of letting other people do the actual fighting.

Obama has the age advantage and height and reach advantage and would take bush down with a......wait

OH! You mean a political fight? Bush would gather his liars club and would have someone do his dirty work for him. Bush would win.

Bush would fight dirty, though. He's mean, nasty, unprincipled, and aggressive. The one thing he has going against him is a history of letting other people do the actual fighting.

You give him too much credit. If he was all of those things there wouldn't be a war still going on in Iraq nor Afghanistan. Both would already be over and all opposition ruthlessly suppressed.

I had no idea you held him in such high regard though.:lol:

You give him too much credit. If he was all of those things there wouldn't be a war still going on in Iraq nor Afghanistan. Both would already be over and all opposition ruthlessly suppressed.

I had no idea you held him in such high regard though.:lol:

I left out stupid, because we were talking about fisticuffs. In war, stupid trumps the other factors.

Forum List

Back