Obama Voted Best Post War on Terror President

Who the hell did they poll for this vote???

Mickey Mouse??

Robin Hood???

The Three Musketeers???

Pluto and the gang.

Oh wait. I know. Had to be the three stooges.

Couldn't have been any thinking, real people. Jeeze.

GW was voted the worst.

Link

Obama is on track to becoming the worst President in the history of the United States. Of course, the US will be bankrupt in a decade or two so it won't really matter.

Yeah, from the wars bush started

That reminds me of a recent story I saw in the news:

Obama administration recognizes George W. Bush

The Obama Administration will be honoring the 43rd President of the United States by naming the gap between the tectonic plates beneath Haiti after him. The area will now officially be referred to as "Bush's Fault."

Its amazing that this country is emulated around the world
Is anyone forcing you to live here?

I think you misunderstood.
What is there to mis-understand? He/she basically slammed America by saying it's amazing that this country is emulated around the world. Please enlighten me if i'm missing something.

For anyone who doesn't like living here, you're more than welcome to leave.

Is anyone forcing you to live here?

I think you misunderstood.
What is there to mis-understand? He/she basically slammed America by saying it's amazing that this country is emulated around the world. Please enlighten me if i'm missing something.

For anyone who doesn't like living here, you're more than welcome to leave.

I, quite frankly wish they would just leave.... they contribute nothing.

GW was voted the worst.

Link

Obama is on track to becoming the worst President in the history of the United States. Of course, the US will be bankrupt in a decade or two so it won't really matter.

In a wingnut based reality maybe. However right now he's on track to be better then at least one other guy.

True. He and ex-President Carter are neck and neck for last place.

Forum List

Back