Obama Voted Best Post War on Terror President

He can put this prize next to his Nobel. :lol:

cartoon060.jpg

He can put this prize next to his Nobel. :lol:

Yes He Can!

Oh I'm sure he will....he's probably got a huge trophy case that he plans to fill...darn that empty slot where the Olympics should have been....hauntingly empty spots where healthcare reform should already be lit by a spot light and the JOBS JOBS JOBS slot...still empty...

I wonder if he's called Harris and asked them to stop promoting their findings yet?

by 2012 our country will have endured 12 years of 0 competent leadership

GW was voted the worst.

Link

Obama is on track to becoming the worst President in the history of the United States. Of course, the US will be bankrupt in a decade or two so it won't really matter.

In a wingnut based reality maybe. However right now he's on track to be better then at least one other guy.

I don't know....Carter will be tough to beat but Obama is a sheep in wolve's clothing so he may just take it away from Jimma....:lol:

GW was voted the worst.

Link

Obama is on track to becoming the worst President in the history of the United States. Of course, the US will be bankrupt in a decade or two so it won't really matter.

The US could be bankrupt by January 1, 2011. The tax cuts will be eliminated and people will be taking profits this year instead of next. Which means this years economic numbers are going to look like a picnic compared to next years.

However, James Buchannan still beats everyone as the worst President to date. I sincerely hope that Obama doesnt beat him out, because he would have to literally wage war on a group of Americans and then watch the nation break out into civil war to beat him.

Forum List

Back