Obama violated the law and had a habit of it.

If Obama's policies were not impacting America today, it might make sense to not talk about him.

They are. It does.

Last edited:
Declassified Documents Reveal Illegal Surveillance Of Americans Under Obama Administration

So it is clear Obama and his admin had a protracted continuing violation of law with NSA and the FBI, trends that they supported and defended. And encouraged.
Get over BH Obama.

He's rich and on vacation from his 8 year prison sentence in The White House.

Think about DJ Trump and who is going to replace him when he gets impeached.

No don't get over him, get over ON him by prosecuting him, and hanging him and his coconspirators.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8a483e...4e3f1d4/ss_declassified-documents-reveal.html

So it is clear Obama and his admin had a protracted continuing violation of law with NSA and the FBI, trends that they supported and defended. And encouraged.
I seems from just reading the Progressive Media that the incidents were reported on page 66 or in small script. Just off the top, I remember the government using paperless warrants under the PatAct but the victims are not listed or mention.

His Sec of State while under his control put in or installed her private email servers at a off state location.

Under his watch he did background checks on people who were running for the Office of President but only on the Republican side.

He turned loose many criminals who have since been involved in crimes.
'
The List is long and tiring to post but you get the idea just look up the courts investigation on the subject.

Declassified Documents Reveal Illegal Surveillance Of Americans Under Obama Administration

Link just takes you to Yahoo News- not to any specific story.
Takes me directly to the story I linked are you unable to use internet? Perhaps mommy can explain how her computer works to you?

man_file_1055183_conspiracy-640_s640x427.jpg

Go back on your meds, sparky.

Cant handle the truth as usual with low intellect liberals. oshit and friends were treasonous, criminals, thieves and murderers.

Forum List

Back