Obama trying to start a war..

• Banned
What is so hard to comprehend that when ya use drones to attack civilians in foreign countries you aren't making friends and people like you. You are making "terrorists" to fight against you...does it really take a normal person with a bit of common sense to realize this?I think so.

As much as I do not agree with it either..

I think it may actually be needed, they are supposedly only there to protect our consulate grounds, not to wage a ground war.

obama isn't trying to star a war. He simply doesn't care whether one starts or not. obama doesn't act, he reacts but give no thought at all to what his reaction will do. He was accused of being weak and apologetic. His answer is to send a couple of warships. We will be lucky if Iran doesn't close the Strait of Hormuz and sends of what ever leaky clunkers it can tow.

Sending fighting troops is the exact wrong thing to do. But no one could accuse obama of making a good decision.

Well this is NOT how a soldier fights a war!
“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads. For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch. “We should just drop a f–king bomb on this place. You sit and ask yourself: What are we doing here?”

newsrealblog.com/2011/01/27/top-10-breaches-of-protocol-by-the-obamas-1/6/

• Banned
As much as I do not agree with it either..

I think it may actually be needed, they are supposedly only there to protect our consulate grounds, not to wage a ground war.
Why not just give the consulate Marines real bullets and have shoot to kill orders passed to them. Very simple. Its starting to seem like Obama and the white house allowed these attacks to happen so they would have an excuse to send troops into the country.

Nobody is waging any war.

Yet.

Forum List

Back