Obama tried to get Rev Wright to stay quiet 'by paying him $150,000 during the 2008 campaign'

Well you know? O is just so wonderful he would never do anything illegal or untoward. LMFAO!

The same people who believe this, condemn Trump supporters for believing the every same thing about Trump.

Exactly. That's why they're laughed at and given no credibility.
Does Trump have as much credibility as Mueller?
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
That second link has 11 pages of false statements? If that does not get her ruby red slippers clicking to get her back to reality, nothing will.

Oh, the tales of his racist, hate-spewing, anti-American 'Pastor' and mentor... :p

I loved how it was exposed, using the WH Visitors Log, Rev Wright visited Obama in the WH several times in 2009 before Barry could convince him to stay away.

When questioned about the 'lightning rod' pastor, Barrier resorted to one of his 'ridiculously stupid' lies - he told the media that the Jeremiah Wright who had signed the WH Visitors Log WAS A DIFFERENT Jeremiah Wright.

:lmao:

Last edited:
How are the snowflakes going to argue that Trump should go to prison and also argue that Obama shouldn't go to prison for the very same thing? This should get interesting.

Obama’s $150,000 ‘HUSH MONEY BRIBE’ … ‘Paid Reverend Jeremiah Wright To Stay Quiet During 2008 Campaign’ – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Reverend Jeremiah Wright caused problems for President Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008, and new details have emerged alleging that the then-candidate tried to convince his former pastor to keep quiet.

The retired pastor, who came under fire after an old sermon where he said that the September 11 terrorist attacks were ‘America’s chickens coming home to roost’, said that he was offered $150,000 to stay silent until the election was over.

Journalist Edward Klein interviewed Mr Wright and included their conversation in his new book, The Amateur.

‘After the media went ballistic on me, I received an email offering me money not to preach until the November presidential election,’ Mr Wright told the author, as relayed by The New York Post.
Prove it and you get to Impeach Obama.

Oh wait...

You don’t know who Reverend Wright is?

Um, yeah, he's the scary black man who scared you by saying things that got you all upset.

But still not seeing any evidence of a payoff.

Apparently he told the reporter.

You don’t see any evidence of Trump and Putin rigging the 2016 POTUS ELECTION and stealing it from HIllary....yet here we are.

if it’s not true, I am sure Wright will sue for libel.

I am glad you don’t believe everything you read or hear from the media.

'Not God BLESS America...God D@MN America'

What a great mentor for the President of the United States for a decade or more....

:p

Went perfectly with his tutor - Communist Frank Marshall Davis, his love of Saul Alensky - whose book 'Rules For Radicals' he quoted during his inauguration, and his friendship with Domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

The media wouldn’t even publish a photo of Obama with Farrakhan.

They are not NEWS. THEY ARE PROPOGANDA.

Showing that Obama and Farrakhan had a relationship should have been reported if true.

It was true, it was not reported.

How desperate do you tards have to be to try and pass this bullshit off as anything but Fake News?

How are the snowflakes going to argue that Trump should go to prison and also argue that Obama shouldn't go to prison for the very same thing? This should get interesting.

Obama’s $150,000 ‘HUSH MONEY BRIBE’ … ‘Paid Reverend Jeremiah Wright To Stay Quiet During 2008 Campaign’ – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Reverend Jeremiah Wright caused problems for President Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008, and new details have emerged alleging that the then-candidate tried to convince his former pastor to keep quiet.

The retired pastor, who came under fire after an old sermon where he said that the September 11 terrorist attacks were ‘America’s chickens coming home to roost’, said that he was offered $150,000 to stay silent until the election was over.

Journalist Edward Klein interviewed Mr Wright and included their conversation in his new book, The Amateur.

‘After the media went ballistic on me, I received an email offering me money not to preach until the November presidential election,’ Mr Wright told the author, as relayed by The New York Post.

The Citizen Free Press?

This is your source?

Pathetic...simply, pathetic.

What's next?

You heard it at the bar?

Obama paid 150k to Batboy to keep his Kenyan birth certificate a secret. :eek:

Dude...Putin DID interfere in the election.

That's a FACT

Trump and Putin rigged the 2016 POTUS election and stole it from HIllary, and therefore Trump should be impeached.....we know, we know.

Did Obama interfere with the Brexit vote?

No evidence that email came from anyone linked to Obama or was even legit.

Clearly, he didn't keep quiet or take the money.

On the other hand, we have CLEAR evidence Trump paid off Daniels and McDougal. This was done with the intent to influence the election and was not reported as a campaign expense to the FEC.

A crime was clearly committed here.. Sorry.

How do we know what evidence an unlimited SP would be able to find regarding an offer of a hush payout to Wright?

What evidence has come out showing the intent of the payoffs from TRUMP were to influence the election? We know from Comey's notes on his meeting with TRUMP where he discussed the fake dossier, TRUMP was concerned about how it would effect his marriage. TRUMP is also on the record saying he didn't think he was going to win, so the intent of the payoff could have just as easily been about protecting his marriage. The low payoff at the time along with no evidence make the stories of an affair questionable.

Since the only way we found out about the hush payoff from TRUMP was by having a SP with unlimited power, that should be the new standard from here on out.

Edward klein has a book called the amateur, so it isnt fake news, you retarded hacks.
His claim might be false but the story isnt.
He was editor in chief for ny times and edited for vanity fair.
Imagine that.

Oddly..Cohen pled guilty to campaign finance illegalities. I guess Mueller has different evience than the poster above...who actually has nothing even though he pretends otherwise

The media wouldn’t even publish a photo of Obama with Farrakhan.

They are not NEWS. THEY ARE PROPOGANDA.

Showing that Obama and Farrakhan had a relationship should have been reported if true.

It was true, it was not reported.
Ya mean like THIS one...

upload_2018-12-12_7-59-57.jpeg

Yeah, the media that refuses to show this photo and one of Wright and Obama together are the same media who ran a campaign successfully convincing sheep in 2008 that Obama's History did not matter - the Chumba Gang, Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alensky, Tony Rezco, Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers....

Edward klein has a book called the amateur, so it isnt fake news, you retarded hacks.
His claim might be false but the story isnt.
He was editor in chief for ny times and edited for vanity fair.
Imagine that.
Ohhhh...it's a BOOK...that means it HAS to be true lol

OK...you win. Impeach Obama

Forum List

Back