Obama To Women At Barnard: ‘I Will Be Right There With You’

Romney cannot close the gap with women voters - UNLESS he lies and they believe him.

romney's got a 2% lead among women voters right now. obama's a genius. :lol:

(CNN) - Mitt Romney's support among registered voters who are women has grown and is slightly above President Barack Obama's, according to a poll released Monday.

The CBS News/New York Times poll shows Obama's support among female voters dropping five points over the last two months, from 49% to 44%. Romney is up 3 from 43% to 46% within that coveted demographic, according to the survey. The margin is still within the survey's sampling error, however.

Prior polling, including a mid-April CNN/ORC International poll, showed Obama ahead among women, with the CNN survey giving the president a 16-point advantage.

Poll: Romney up, Obama down among women – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Romney cannot close the gap with women voters - UNLESS he lies and they believe him.

(CNN) - Mitt Romney's support among registered voters who are women has grown and is slightly above President Barack Obama's, according to a poll released Monday.

The CBS News/New York Times poll shows Obama's support among female voters dropping five points over the last two months, from 49% to 44%. Romney is up 3 from 43% to 46% within that coveted demographic, according to the survey. The margin is still within the survey's sampling error, however.

Prior polling, including a mid-April CNN/ORC International poll, showed Obama ahead among women, with the CNN survey giving the president a 16-point advantage.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

FDU Poll: Obama's OK, Women Cool on Romney - Madison, NJ Patch

FDU Poll: Obama's OK, Women Cool on Romney - Madison, NJ Patch

old polls don't mean shit which is even less than new polls mean. :lol:

fail

Obama-Barnard-Commencement-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Kyle Leighton

NEW YORK — On a gray day in New York City, about 600 young women gathered under tents to receive their diplomas from Barnard College, the all-female liberal arts school affiliated with Columbia University, and to hear from President Barack Obama.

And they certainly let him know they heard him — giving him multiple standing ovations and breaking into cheers and applause throughout his speech.

In a speech laced with presidential politics, President Obama told the graduates about his efforts to change the American landscape for young women. “If you’re willing to do your part now, if you’re willing to reach up and close that gap between what America is and what America should be, I want you to know that I will be right there with you,” he told the crowd.

The event was, in a way, on home turf for Obama. The crowd was frenzied from the moment Obama took the stage, and welcomed him with a standing ovation.

More: Obama To Women At Barnard: ‘I Will Be Right There With You’ | TPM2012

Right on, Mr. President.

Obama-Barnard-Commencement-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Kyle Leighton

NEW YORK — On a gray day in New York City, about 600 young women gathered under tents to receive their diplomas from Barnard College, the all-female liberal arts school affiliated with Columbia University, and to hear from President Barack Obama.

And they certainly let him know they heard him — giving him multiple standing ovations and breaking into cheers and applause throughout his speech.

In a speech laced with presidential politics, President Obama told the graduates about his efforts to change the American landscape for young women. “If you’re willing to do your part now, if you’re willing to reach up and close that gap between what America is and what America should be, I want you to know that I will be right there with you,” he told the crowd.

The event was, in a way, on home turf for Obama. The crowd was frenzied from the moment Obama took the stage, and welcomed him with a standing ovation.

More: Obama To Women At Barnard: ‘I Will Be Right There With You’ | TPM2012

Right on, Mr. President.

yeah, Groovy

Its really sad that the don't realize that they and their graduation were being used as a political pawn.

it'd be cool to have potus as commencement speaker.

even one you don't like.

And i am very sure it was just that "coolness" that had them cheering...... :lol:

i would venture that maybe 3% of any commencement class is paying any attention to their commencement speaker.

Forum List

Back