Obama to Republicans: You fed the crazy

Obama is responsible for Trump.
Backlash against the worst and most anti-American president in history.

And there it is. It's all Obama's fault! No responsibility. Poor victims and losers all because of all powerful Obama. :laugh:

It's not obama's fault. It's a hundred million gullible idiots just like you.

Although we cannot hold out thinking you will ever figure this out.
Speak for yourself, fool. I didn't nominate Trump.
But you can thank Obama for his success. Don't blame me for your own obliviousness.

And there it is. It's all Obama's fault! No responsibility. Poor victims and losers all because of all powerful Obama. :laugh:

It's not obama's fault. It's a hundred million gullible idiots just like you.

Although we cannot hold out thinking you will ever figure this out.
Speak for yourself, fool. I didn't nominate Trump.
But you can thank Obama for his success. Don't blame me for your own obliviousness.

I am oblivious.

I cannot follow what you are trying to convey here.

The globalists made Trump inevitable. Until the issues that led to his nomination are solved we are going to see more Trump-like figures emerge.

Every repubs holding office is a fully blown globalist. So there's no point in looking at them to solve what you perceive to be a problem.

yes, Putin wants Trump, knowing he's an idiot and will ruin America!

America is done for now.......finished..."kaput"...the commies are running the show...but it's not over...not by a long shot. We have guns, we are organized and we have infiltrators. Blood will be spilled but that is what happens when liberty and freedom is under attack. I will be proud to spill mine.

And yet another victim of the "kind of crazy" President Obama's talking about that republicans have been feeding their base. ;)

I don't have a political party. I see exactly what is going on and piles of shit like you are too stupid to see it.

The whole thing started with Dick Armey's astroturf movement called the Tea Party.

Then? They started to build up the hunger for crazy by going farther and farther to the right, until only the most rabid right winger was considered to be a true Republican. The rest like Colin Powell and his ilk were considered to be RINOs.

Shoot................even St. Reagan wouldn't be able to get elected by the GOP in their current incarnation.

It's more than that. Such as our friends from south of the border and sanctuary cities being another issue.

both of which are non-issues in the lives of most trumpsters

Astroturf started with Obama and David Axelrod during his presidential run... Then for all his pet projects... Like Obamacare. Guess if you brain damaged Libs hate it so much... You should call on your party to stop using it.

nice delusion.

I don't think you understand what astroturf is. you might try to re-read his post.

you're welcome

Astroturf started with Obama and David Axelrod during his presidential run... Then for all his pet projects... Like Obamacare. Guess if you brain damaged Libs hate it so much... You should call on your party to stop using it.

nice delusion.

I don't think you understand what astroturf is. you might try to re-read his post.

you're welcome
Hey dip shit. Axelrod sold his Astroturf firm for over 3 million dollars... It's claim to fame? Obama using it for his presidential campaign. And guess who is credited for inventing Astroturfing?

Run along fake lawyer and come back when you grow a brain.

Obama chief Axelrod sells ‘astroturfing’ firm

I'll repeat for the hard-of-head: it's about a backlash against this failed administration.

This administration is not a failure. By every reasonable measure, Obama is one of the best Presidents in your history. His record of job creation and deficit reduction outshines any Republican President since Eisenhauer.

Claiming that the Tea Party is anything other than a racist, bigoted group who hated the idea of a black President, would be a lie.
This president's energy policy has cost every average household tens of thousands of dollars in disposable income, has exacerbated racial division, racial animosity and segregation, has turned the middle East into Mad Max sequel including wasting thousands of US lives in Iraq and has endorsed family structure depletion.
For starters.

Well, considering that gas has been sitting around 2.30/gal or LESS (in Amarillo TX) for many months now, as well as the only reason that my electric bill increased (around 5.00/mo) was because of upgrades to the grid, I fail to see where his energy policy has cost "tens of thousands of dollars" for the average household. I happen to be one.

Racial division? Okay smartass, how many at Trump rallies are willing to accept blacks? Quick answer, they won't, because they will associate the black person with BLM or Hillary in some way.

The middle east screw up you can blame your boy Jr. for. The 2014 pullout date was set by him. Obama wanted to extend it, but they couldn't agree on the Status of Forces Agreement, because Iraq wanted to have the ability to prosecute US soldiers under Iraq law.

As far as the "family structure depletion", I'm genuinely interested in hearing about that, got a link for it?

I'll repeat for the hard-of-head: it's about a backlash against this failed administration.

This administration is not a failure. By every reasonable measure, Obama is one of the best Presidents in your history. His record of job creation and deficit reduction outshines any Republican President since Eisenhauer.

Claiming that the Tea Party is anything other than a racist, bigoted group who hated the idea of a black President, would be a lie.
This president's energy policy has cost every average household tens of thousands of dollars in disposable income, has exacerbated racial division, racial animosity and segregation, has turned the middle East into Mad Max sequel including wasting thousands of US lives in Iraq and has endorsed family structure depletion.
For starters.

Well, considering that gas has been sitting around 2.30/gal or LESS (in Amarillo TX) for many months now, as well as the only reason that my electric bill increased (around 5.00/mo) was because of upgrades to the grid, I fail to see where his energy policy has cost "tens of thousands of dollars" for the average household. I happen to be one.

Racial division? Okay smartass, how many at Trump rallies are willing to accept blacks? Quick answer, they won't, because they will associate the black person with BLM or Hillary in some way.

The middle east screw up you can blame your boy Jr. for. The 2014 pullout date was set by him. Obama wanted to extend it, but they couldn't agree on the Status of Forces Agreement, because Iraq wanted to have the ability to prosecute US soldiers under Iraq law.

As far as the "family structure depletion", I'm genuinely interested in hearing about that, got a link for it?
Obama reimposed offshore drilling restrictions the moment he took office. That drove up energy costs which drove up the cost of all consumer goods. Over $10k per average household lost annually.
Obama removed our military presence in Iraq in order to appease his stuck-in-the-1960's voter base, allowing the fomenting of ISIS and wasted all of our sacrifice there.
He has put the focus back on black victimhood leading to riots and racial segregation and his endorsement of homo marriage enables the contrivance of unstructured 'families'.
Let's not forget his reigniting of the Cold War.
Worst president in US history.

Obama reimposed offshore drilling restrictions the moment he took office. That drove up energy costs which drove up the cost of all consumer goods. Over $10k per average household lost annually.
Obama removed our military presence in Iraq in order to appease his stuck-in-the-1960's voter base, allowing the fomenting of ISIS and wasted all of our sacrifice there.
He has put the focus back on black victimhood leading to riots and racial segregation and his endorsement of homo marriage enables the contrivance of unstructured 'families'.

Bullshit on the energy costs. Offshore drilling restrictions were imposed to prevent another Ocean Ranger catastrophe. How much did that cost each taxpayer when that went down?

Obama removed the US from Iraq pursuant to an Agreement signed by George W. Bush.

The police have put the focus on black victimhood by repeatedly shooting, choking and otherwise killing unarmed black people, many of whom are doing nothing to warrant being shot.

Bullshit on the energy costs. Offshore drilling restrictions were imposed to prevent another Ocean Ranger catastrophe. How much did that cost each taxpayer when that went down?

Obama removed the US from Iraq pursuant to an Agreement signed by George W. Bush.

The police have put the focus on black victimhood by repeatedly shooting, choking and otherwise killing unarmed black people, many of whom are doing nothing to warrant being shot.
Offshore drilling restrictions drove up energy costs whether you agree or believe it or not. I can't help your own biases or ignorance.
The tired excuse of obama removing troops from Iraq because of a convenient agreement is phony. Why would the hack be so selective about which policies he would honor if he knew they were bad? He put troops back into Iraq which shoots the propaganda you bought right in the foot.

Forum List

Back