Obama to Republicans: You fed the crazy

The whole thing started with Dick Armey's astroturf movement called the Tea Party.

Then? They started to build up the hunger for crazy by going farther and farther to the right, until only the most rabid right winger was considered to be a true Republican. The rest like Colin Powell and his ilk were considered to be RINOs.

Shoot................even St. Reagan wouldn't be able to get elected by the GOP in their current incarnation.

The whole thing started with Dick Armey's astroturf movement called the Tea Party.

Then? They started to build up the hunger for crazy by going farther and farther to the right, until only the most rabid right winger was considered to be a true Republican. The rest like Colin Powell and his ilk were considered to be RINOs.

Shoot................even St. Reagan wouldn't be able to get elected by the GOP in their current incarnation.

It's more than that. Such as our friends from south of the border and sanctuary cities being another issue.

Leftards be like "You don't love gubermint and a central bank??? You be CRAAAAZY":....

These commies POS are going to find out that they bit off more than they can chew.....

Last edited:
Astroturf started with Obama and David Axelrod during his presidential run... Then for all his pet projects... Like Obamacare. Guess if you brain damaged Libs hate it so much... You should call on your party to stop using it.

yes, Putin wants Trump, knowing he's an idiot and will ruin America!

America is done for now.......finished..."kaput"...the commies are running the show...but it's not over...not by a long shot. We have guns, we are organized and we have infiltrators. Blood will be spilled but that is what happens when liberty and freedom is under attack. I will be proud to spill mine.

Obama is responsible for Trump.
Backlash against the worst and most anti-American president in history.

And there it is. It's all Obama's fault! No responsibility. Poor victims and losers all because of all powerful Obama. :laugh:
I'll repeat for the hard-of-head: it's about a backlash against this failed administration.

And there it is. It's all Obama's fault! No responsibility. Poor victims and losers all because of all powerful Obama. :laugh:
I'll repeat for the hard-of-head: it's about a backlash against this failed administration.

Yes yes its all Obama's fault for your failures. Also govt conspiracy all against you, all education against you, all media against you, etc etc etc. If this shit is true how about taking some personal responsibility and turning it around instead of whining and bitching and expecting things to be handed to you?

America is done for now.......finished..."kaput"...the commies are running the show...but it's not over...not by a long shot. We have guns, we are organized and we have infiltrators. Blood will be spilled but that is what happens when liberty and freedom is under attack. I will be proud to spill mine.
Good luck with that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This administration is not a failure. By every reasonable measure, Obama is one of the best Presidents in your history. His record of job creation and deficit reduction outshines any Republican President since Eisenhauer.

Claiming that the Tea Party is anything other than a racist, bigoted group who hated the idea of a black President, would be a lie.

It's not obama's fault. It's a hundred million gullible idiots just like you.

Although we cannot hold out thinking you will ever figure this out.

And yet another victim of the "kind of crazy" President Obama's talking about that republicans have been feeding their base. ;)

To Democrats, supporting America is crazy and "deplorable". Demorats are the deplorable ones and beneath contempt.

Yes yes its all Obama's fault for your failures. Also govt conspiracy all against you, all education against you, all media against you, etc etc etc. If this shit is true how about taking some personal responsibility and turning it around instead of whining and bitching and expecting things to be handed to you?
I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about those who nominated Trump and why. It's a direct backlash against the worst, most corrupt and most anti-American administration in US history.

This administration is not a failure. By every reasonable measure, Obama is one of the best Presidents in your history. His record of job creation and deficit reduction outshines any Republican President since Eisenhauer.

Claiming that the Tea Party is anything other than a racist, bigoted group who hated the idea of a black President, would be a lie.
This president's energy policy has cost every average household tens of thousands of dollars in disposable income, has exacerbated racial division, racial animosity and segregation, has turned the middle East into Mad Max sequel including wasting thousands of US lives in Iraq and has endorsed family structure depletion.
For starters.

The globalists made Trump inevitable. Until the issues that led to his nomination are solved we are going to see more Trump-like figures emerge.

Forum List

Back