Obama to Campaign for Clinton in Michigan Day Before Election

What's the problem here? Michigan is an important state, and it's close. Of course he's gonna campaign there.
This is the problem here
Absentee voting up in Michigan, down in Detroit
We ALL know what that means don't we!?
For those that DON'T know what that means. Its means the BLACK vote is DOWN and the WHITE vote is UP. Michigan is really only black in Detroit and a few other cities..I wonder what its like in the college towns of Ann Arbor,East Lansing etc.

What's the problem here? Michigan is an important state, and it's close. Of course he's gonna campaign there.
. He's going to campaign there eh ??? Ummm doesn't he have a dam job to do, or is he stiffing the American public one last time ??

He's already done his job. 8 years. He came, he saw, he kicked some fucking ass.

Now it's time to pass the baton, and get ready for nice relaxing vacay in Hawaii, like a baws.

*mic drop*
. You call his bull crap doing a job ??? Yeah he done a job on the American public.

. He's going to campaign there eh ??? Ummm doesn't he have a dam job to do, or is he stiffing the American public one last time ??

If Bush were popular enough or Reagan were aware of his surroundings you wouldn't have blamed either for campaigning for their Republican replacements. This is a campaign year, of course if a sitting President is healthy and popular enough they are going to help the candidate of their choice.
. Help them because he fears they can't win it on their own ??? That's what is really going down here, and everyone see's it.

Local clerks around metro Detroit are reporting big leaps in absentee voting. And some are reporting increased numbers of people who have already turned in their ballot, but want to change how they voted.

:cheers2::cheers2: Sure that has NOTHING to do with last Friday's announcement eh!?

This is the problem here
For those that DON'T know what that means. Its means the BLACK vote is DOWN and the WHITE vote is UP. Michigan is really only black in Detroit and a few other cities..I wonder what its like in the college towns of Ann Arbor,East Lansing etc.
Of note
Dearborn has a huge Arab/Middle eastern population. Highest in the nation. you think a majority of those votes will go to Clinton?

If Bush were popular enough or Reagan were aware of his surroundings you wouldn't have blamed either for campaigning for their Republican replacements. This is a campaign year, of course if a sitting President is healthy and popular enough they are going to help the candidate of their choice.
Correction, it's what Democrat presidents do, even after their term in office expires. Republicans retire and seldom speak on the issues. It has nothing to do with popularity, it's all about making sure their legacy continues and arrogance and narcissism.

. Help them because he fears they can't win it on their own ??? That's what is really going down here, and everyone see's it.

According to you Rudy Giuliani has zero confidence in Trump then.

This is the problem here
Of note
Dearborn has a huge Arab/Middle eastern population. Highest in the nation. you think a majority of those votes will go to Clinton?
Well I don't know....Its a odd thing. As far as I know there has never been a terrorist attack planned from there or a terrorist from there in general so that tells me they are assimilated Muslims who want the American dream and HATE these terrorists coming over here etc so they would favor Trump along with fact I would think they realize Clinton is going to make things in the ME worse....its a hard to say scenario.

Correction, it's what Democrat presidents do, even after their term in office expires. Republicans retire and seldom speak on the issues. It has nothing to do with popularity, it's all about making sure their legacy continues and arrogance and narcissism.

Really? You don't think Reagan suffering from Alzheimers or Bush jr. being an albatross around McCain's neck had anything to do with it, do you?

Or are you talking about George Bush Sr. who was a one termer?

This is the problem here
Of note
Well I don't know....Its a odd thing. As far as I know there has never been a terrorist attack planned from there or a terrorist from there in general so that tells me they are assimilated Muslims who want the American dream and HATE these terrorists coming over here etc so they would favor Trump along with fact I would think they realize Clinton is going to make things in the ME worse....its a hard to say scenario.

They don't favor Trump.

But I appreciate Cereal Killer conversing with his fellow Trump supporter who actively promotes Hitler. Good job CK, great company you're in.

This is the problem here
Of note
. Nope

. Might not, but that doesn't change what I said.

Of note

They don't favor Trump.

But I appreciate Cereal Killer conversing with his fellow Trump supporter who actively promotes Hitler. Good job CK, great company you're in.
. Desperation speaks again... Hitler ???? Good grief.

You didn't say anything. Of course a sitting president is going to help his party's nominee and campaign for who he wants to win. That is if the sitting president is healthy and popular. He appears to be both. I'm sorry Bush was hiding out by the time 2008 came around but that's not Obama's problem.

Of note

They don't favor Trump.

. Desperation speaks again... Hitler ???? Good grief.

You should talk to Odium about Hitler, he's quite fond of him.

You didn't say anything. Of course a sitting president is going to help his party's nominee and campaign for who he wants to win. That is if the sitting president is healthy and popular. He appears to be both. I'm sorry Bush was hiding out by the time 2008 came around but that's not Obama's problem.
. My opinion still stands.

It really doesn't though I'm more than happy to entertain your opinion if you were capable of explaining it.

It really doesn't though I'm more than happy to entertain your opinion if you were capable of explaining it.
. No time to play word games with a real deplorable.

. No time to play word games with a real deplorable.

You're still failing at explaining your point. You don't want Obama campaigning for Clinton, I get that. You're not explaining why he shouldn't.

Oh look, the righties are having a meltdown over Obama campaigning, as if it never happened before.

Hey, I guess when you're losing as bad as they are, you have to deflect somehow.

Yeah, that's exactly what him campaigning in Michigan is showing us, that Trump is losing. The desperation... and deflection.
Looking forward to seeing you here for the Party Tues. nite. Make sure to not miss it.

Forum List

Back