Obama to Ayers to Klonsky to Loughner

Another one advocating for the Assassination of Barack Obama.

Nice.
what?
where did you see that?

The whole Ayers/Obama "friendship" thing. Conflating Ayers to the role of a present day terrorist involved in ongoing violence and then linking him to Obama is a very dangerous thing to do.

Ayers is not a friend of Obama's. Ayers was involved with the Weathermen..many years ago and has since led a productive life.
but that wasnt a call to assassinate ANYONE

what?
where did you see that?

The whole Ayers/Obama "friendship" thing. Conflating Ayers to the role of a present day terrorist involved in ongoing violence and then linking him to Obama is a very dangerous thing to do.

Ayers is not a friend of Obama's. Ayers was involved with the Weathermen..many years ago and has since led a productive life.
but that wasnt a call to assassinate ANYONE

You are right..it's not a call.

However..it's the type of thing that incites.

And that should not be encouraged.

hey, he's not a dog beater
end this bullshit now

I don't know what rock you've been under, but he beat his dog and then started a thread about it and bragged about it. Don't tell me he isn't a fucking dog beater.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3022885-post1.html

It was a poorly worded thread..and gets explained about here..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3023053-post31.html

But heck..do continue.
Explained my ass, you back peddled after you shot your mouth off about it and got called on it.

Your bull shit doesn't get very far with me pin head.

Nice.
what?
where did you see that?

Of course you are wrong about so many things....

first, no one in this thread suggested what you claim. A fib on your part, similar to the attempts by the MSM to plant the blame on the right...both of you lose.

second, Ayers and Obama were very close. The OP documents one of their connections, the Annenberg Challenge.

And, you are either unaware or obfuscating, since every presidential assassination in the history of the United States was accomplished by either a left-winger or a non-political assassin.

Sally, you're not doing well tonight.

hey, he's not a dog beater
end this bullshit now

I don't know what rock you've been under, but he beat his dog and then started a thread about it and bragged about it. Don't tell me he isn't a fucking dog beater.

i was in that thread
it wasnt what you are trying to make it

I'm not making it anything. It's his words, not mine.

If you ever hear me say I "layed into someone," that means I beat the shit out of them. Dogs don't bite unless you're HURTING THEM. He was beating his dog and it BIT HIM. Wise up Dive con.

It was a poorly worded thread..and gets explained about here..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3023053-post31.html

But heck..do continue.
Explained my ass, you back peddled after you shot your mouth off about it and got called on it.

Your bull shit doesn't get very far with me pin head.

Get that lawyer.

I generally don't settle beefs that way...but heck..go for it.

I am encouraging it.

Here and now.

I think it's a pussy way to go. But go. Do spend the money. You've been starting shit with me in every response.

i was in that thread
it wasnt what you are trying to make it

I'm not making it anything. It's his words, not mine.

If you ever hear me say I "layed into someone," that means I beat the shit out of them. Dogs don't bite unless you're HURTING THEM. He was beating his dog and it BIT HIM. Wise up Dive con.

You don't know shit about dogs.

Nothing.

Dogs bite for more reasons then that.

what?
where did you see that?

Of course you are wrong about so many things....

first, no one in this thread suggested what you claim. A fib on your part, similar to the attempts by the MSM to plant the blame on the right...both of you lose.

second, Ayers and Obama were very close. The OP documents one of their connections, the Annenberg Challenge.

And, you are either unaware or obfuscating, since every presidential assassination in the history of the United States was accomplished by either a left-winger or a non-political assassin.

Sally, you're not doing well tonight.

So everyone you work with now is a close personal friend?

Got it.

Nice.
what?
where did you see that?

oh so now "others" are conflating...I seeeeeeeee.....:rolleyes:

OK conspiracy buffs, buckle up for this ride:

1. Ambassador Walter H. Annenberg's $500 million "Challenge to the Nation" became the largest public/private endeavor in U.S. history dedicated to improving public schools. About the Annenberg Challenge

2. “When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured among his qualifications his position as chairman of the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a foundation where [Bill] Ayers was a founder and guiding force. Obama assumed the Annenberg board chairmanship only months before his first run for office, and almost certainly received the job at the behest of Bill Ayers. During Obama’s time as Annenberg board chairman, Ayers’s own education projects received substantial funding. Chicago Annenberg Challenge Shutdown? - Stanley Kurtz - National Review Online

3. Michael Klonsky was born in 1943. His father, Robert Klonsky, was an American communist who was convicted in the mid-1950s for advocating the forcible overthrow of the U.S. government — a violation of anti-communist legislation known as the Smith Act. In 1968 Klonsky penned a document titled “Toward a Revolutionary Youth Movement,” wherein he quoted -- with admiration -- Chinese dictator Mao Zedong. This document called for the development of “an organized class-conscious youth movement” to engage in “revolutionary struggle” to “expose war, racism, the exploitation of labor, and the oppression of youth.” http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2436

a. In 1991 Klonsky and Ayers co-founded a project known as the "Small Schools Workshop" (SSW), premised on the notion that if high schools were to limit their enrollment to no more than 400 students (and optimally to fewer than 200), the learning atmosphere on campus would be improved. Klonsky has served as SSW's director since 1993. Ibid.

b. In 1995, with Obama as its chairman, the newly formed Chicago Annenberg Challenge, or CAC, a school reform organization, gave the Workshop a grant of $175,000. The CAC provided another $482,662 to the Workshop over the next few years. Weasel Zippers Blog Archive AZ Shooter’s High School Used Curriculum Founded by Commie Bill Ayers

4. The concept may be called small schools, but Klonsky and Ayers uniquely grasp the force-multiplier effect. In a small class, the teacher preaching the “social justice” gospel that American capitalism is a racist, materialist, imperialist cauldron of injustice can have greater impact on the students he seeks to mold into his conception of the “good citizen” — and on the teachers he is teaching to be preachers. Another Communist in Obama’s Orb - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online

a. The aims of these individuals is clearly to “nurse a rancorous view of an America in which it is always two minutes to midnight and a knock on the door by the thought police is imminent. The education professors feel themselves anointed to use the nation’s K–12 classrooms to resist this oppressive system.” The Ed Schools’ Latest—and Worst—Humbug by Sol Stern, City Journal Summer 2006

5. During his formative high school years, Jarod Lee Loughner attended the Mountain View High School, in Arizona…a school whose curriculum was designed by Mike Klonsky, friend and associate of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama…

a. “The Loughner they met when he was a freshman at Mountain View High School may have been socially awkward, but he was generally happy and fun to be around. The crew smoked marijuana every day, and when they weren’t going to concerts or watching movies they talked about the meaning of life and dabbled in conspiracy theoriesShooting suspect?s nihilism rose with isolation - Herald News

b. Jared Lee Loughner, the suspected gunman in Saturday's Arizona shooting, attended a high school that is part of a network in which teachers are trained and provided resources by a liberal group founded by Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayers and funded by President Obama, WND has learned.
Read more: Bill Ayers, communist provided Arizona shooter's curriculum? Bill Ayers, communist provided Arizona shooter's curriculum?

while the MSM jumped at the opportunity to paint the right as instigators that fueled Loughner's rage, it was clearly the left wing that had the opportunity to do that...

Obama to Ayers to Klonsky to Loughner.

I thought someone was being harsh when they named you "Chlamydia Swirl".

Now I can see they didn't go far enough. You, my dear, are a lying sack of shit.

The Annenberg Foundation is a private family foundation that provides funding and support to non-profit organizations in the United States and around the world.[1] The Annenberg Foundation exists to advance the public well being through improved communication. As the principal means of achieving this goal, the Foundation encourages the development of more effective ways to share ideas and knowledge.

Walter H. Annenberg headed the Annenberg Foundation until his death in 2002. Leonore, his wife, ran it until her death in March 2009. After that the foundation's trusteeship went to Wallis Annenberg and three of her children: Lauren Bon, Gregory Annenberg Weingarten and Charles Annenberg Weingarten.
Chairman of the Board, President and CEO, Wallis Annenberg
Director, Lauren Bon
Vice President and Director, Gregory Annenberg Weingarten
Vice President and Director,Charles Annenberg Weingarten

Annenberg Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Annenberg Challenge In 1993, the largest gift to public education was made by Ambassador Walter Annenberg, a $500 million grant named the Annenberg Challenge.

Chicago Annenberg Challenge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama and Ayers served on SEPARATE boards of that foundation.

Board of Directors
The founding Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge as announced in 1995 were:[38][39]
Patricia Albjerg Graham
Barack Obama, civil rights attorney at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland; lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School; member of the board of directors of the Joyce Foundation and the Woods Fund of Chicago; winner, Crain's Chicago Business 40 Under 40 award, 1993; former president of the Harvard Law Review (1990–1991); former executive director of the Developing Communities Project (June 1985–May 1988); current President of the United States[24][40][41][42]
Stanley O. Ikenberry, president of the University of Illinois (1979–1995); member of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago (1983–1995); former professor of education (1965–1971) and senior vice president (1971–1979) of Pennsylvania State University
Arnold R. Weber, president of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago (1995–1999); member of the board of directors of the Arie and Ida Crown Memorial and the Tribune Company; former president of Northwestern University (1985–1994) and the University of Colorado (1980–1985); professor of labor economics and friend and colleague of George P. Shultz at MIT, the University of Chicago, and in the Nixon administration[43]
Raymond G. Romero, vice president and general counsel of Ameritech; Chicago School Finance Authority board member (appointed in 1992 by Governor Jim Edgar); candidate in the 1996 Democratic primary for the 5th Congressional District of Illinois; winner, Crain's Chicago Business 40 Under 40 award, 1991; former Illinois Commerce Commission commissioner (appointed in 1985 by Governor Jim Thompson); former civil rights attorney as Midwest regional director of MALDEF where he was lead counsel for Hispanic plaintiffs in the 1985 Chicago ward remap[42][44]
Wanda White, executive director of the Community Workshop on Economic Development; former policy director of the Women's Self-Employment Project; former deputy commissioner of economic development under Chicago Mayors Washington, Sawyer and Daley
Susan M. Crown, president of the Arie and Ida Crown Memorial; vice president of Henry Crown & Company; daughter of Lester Crown[39][45]
Handy L. Lindsey, Jr., executive director (1988–1997) then president (1997–2003) of the Field Foundation of Illinois; outgoing chairman of the Donors Forum of Chicago; former associate director of the Chicago Community Trust (1986–1988)[39]

Show me William Ayers name in that group.

This is why the violence. Lying scum pile on their filth to get their base riled up to do their violence. Racist pigs, that what it is, pure and simple.

The final Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge in 2001 were:[46]
Patricia Albjerg Graham
Barack Obama
Edward S. Bottum, managing director of Chase Franklin Corp.; former president and vice chairman of Continental Illinois Bank[47]
Connie C. Evans, founder and president of the Women's Self-Employment Project
Susan Blankenbaker Noyes, former labor attorney at Sidley & Austin; daughter of Republican former Indiana state senator Virginia Murphy Blankenbaker; goddaughter of Patricia Albjerg Graham[48]
Scott C. Smith, president, CEO and publisher of the Chicago Tribune; former president, CEO and publisher of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel of Fort Lauderdale; former chairman of the South Florida Annenberg Challenge
Nancy S. Searle, consultant to the Searle Funds at the Chicago Community Trust
Victoria J. Chou, dean of the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago
John W. McCarter, Jr., president and CEO of the Field Museum
James Reynolds, Jr., co-founder, chairman and CEO of Loop Capital Services

Where is William Ayers name in that group, Chlamydia Swirl?

Don't you feel better now that everyone knows you're a liar? You can be the "real" you.

Barack Obama's political career was launched in Bill Ayers' living room. Nobody disputes that.

Unless they live in Chicago. Moron.

Just because stupid, fucking right wingers repeat the same lies over and over again, doesn't make them "true". Evolution is not a lie. The majority of scientists accept climate change. Right wingers lie constantly. We know these things to be true.

Don't you have an oil company to apologize to? Or a gun to clean?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice.
what?
where did you see that?

Really? Just how certain are you?

It is certainly not illegal or even dishonorable to have a ghost writer when one needs a book to promote one’s political career…
But there is often a reason when the identity of one’s ghost writer is well hidden…for example if it were a known communist and terrorist, and the pol was seeking the highest office in the land.

Jack Cahill wrote an interesting article in which he seems to identify said ghost writer.
He says:

1. Prior to 1990, when Barack Obama contracted to write Dreams From My Father, he had written very close to nothing. Then, five years later, this untested 33 year-old produced what Time Magazine has called -- with a straight face -- "the best-written memoir ever produced by an American politician."

2….there are only two real possibilities: one is that Obama experienced a near miraculous turnaround in his literary abilities; the second is that he had major editorial help, up to and including a ghostwriter. The weight of the evidence overwhelming favors the latter conclusion and strongly suggests who that ghostwriter is.

3. Tracing Obama's literary ascent is complicated by what Politico.com calls a "scant paper trail." That trail begins at Occidental College whose literary magazine published two of Obama's poems -- "Pop" and "Underground" -- in 1981. Obama calls it some "very bad poetry," and he does not sell himself short.

4. I bought Bill Ayers' 2001 memoir, Fugitive Days, for reasons unrelated to this project. As I discovered, he writes surprisingly well and very much like "Obama."

5. Then suddenly, somehow, the muse descended on Obama and transformed him from a struggling, unschooled amateur, with no paper trail beyond an unremarkable legal note and a poem about fig-stomping apes, into a literary superstar.

6. The combination of audacity and rage has produced two memoirs that follow oddly similar rules. Ayers describes his as "a memory book," one that deliberately blurs facts and changes identities and makes no claims at history. Obama says much the same. In Dreams, some characters are composites. Some appear out of precise chronology. Names have been changed.

7. "That whole first year seemed like one long lie," Obama writes of his first year in college in Los Angeles, one of at least a dozen references to lies and lying in "Dreams," a figure nearly matched in "Fugitive Days."

8. One could forgive a single missed date, but inconsistent dates and numbers appear frequently in both books and often reinforce some moment of lost innocence. In the same spirit, both books abound in detail too closely remembered and conversations too well recorded.

9. These parallels intrigue perhaps, but they prove little. To add a little science to the analysis, I identified two similar "nature" passages in Obama's and Ayers' respective memoirs, the first from Fugitive Days:

"I picture the street coming alive, awakening from the fury of winter, stirred from the chilly spring night by cold glimmers of sunlight angling through the city."

The second from Dreams:

"Night now fell in midafternoon, especially when the snowstorms rolled in, boundless prairie storms that set the sky close to the ground, the city lights reflected against the clouds."

10. The "Fugitive Days" excerpt scores a 54 on reading ease and a 12th grade reading level. The "Dreams'" excerpt scores a 54.8 on reading ease and a 12th grade reading level. Scores can range from 0 to 121, so hitting a nearly exact score matters.

Do take the trouble to read the entire article…fascinating…at
American Thinker: Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

Based on the above, I'd say that Obama and Ayers were indeed very close.

And perhaps in another post, I'll show you in Ayer's own words how little he has changed.

Barack Obama's political career was launched in Bill Ayers' living room. Nobody disputes that.

Just because stupid, fucking right wingers repeat the same lies over and over again, doesn't make them "true". Evolution is not a lie. The majority of scientists accept climate change. Right wingers lie constantly. We know these things to be true.

Who cares what people in Chicago think?

Where did you read that... dog beater... :eusa_eh:

I asked the friend you nearly killed in that truck you were driving.

Were you drunk when that happened?

Still got that door so you can brag about the blood?

Slander, along with defamation of character, nice... I'll copy that for later. I might us it. Did you forget about the person that got sued recently for doing what you just did... moron?

This would be a much better avatar for you, dog beater...

toothlessh.jpg

Both of you cut it out, now.

220px-Annenbergs_with_Ronald_Reagan_1981_cropped.jpg

Even while an active businessman, Annenberg had an interest in public service. After Richard M. Nixon was elected President, he appointed Annenberg as ambassador to the Court of St. James's in the United Kingdom. In 1969 Annenberg sold The Inquirer and the Philadelphia Daily News, which he bought in 1957, to Knight Newspapers for US$55 million. After being appointed as ambassador, he became quite popular in Britain, eventually being made an honorary knight of the Order of the British Empire (KBE).
Annenberg led a lavish lifestyle. His "Sunnylands" winter estate in Rancho Mirage, California (near Palm Springs) hosted gatherings with such people as President Ronald Reagan and First Lady Nancy Reagan, Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and Charles, Prince of Wales. It was Annenberg who introduced President Reagan to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and the Reagans often celebrated New Year's Eve with the Annenbergs. Leonore Annenberg was named by President Ronald Reagan as the State Department's Chief of Protocol as well.

Walter Annenberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Right wingers in their haste to smear Obama will crap on fellow conservatives. Disgusting.

Who cares what people in Chicago think?

Who cares what you think? As if you ever had a thought that wasn't put there by someone else.

OK conspiracy buffs, buckle up for this ride:

1. Ambassador Walter H. Annenberg's $500 million "Challenge to the Nation" became the largest public/private endeavor in U.S. history dedicated to improving public schools. About the Annenberg Challenge

2. “When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured among his qualifications his position as chairman of the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a foundation where [Bill] Ayers was a founder and guiding force. Obama assumed the Annenberg board chairmanship only months before his first run for office, and almost certainly received the job at the behest of Bill Ayers. During Obama’s time as Annenberg board chairman, Ayers’s own education projects received substantial funding. Chicago Annenberg Challenge Shutdown? - Stanley Kurtz - National Review Online

3. Michael Klonsky was born in 1943. His father, Robert Klonsky, was an American communist who was convicted in the mid-1950s for advocating the forcible overthrow of the U.S. government — a violation of anti-communist legislation known as the Smith Act. In 1968 Klonsky penned a document titled “Toward a Revolutionary Youth Movement,” wherein he quoted -- with admiration -- Chinese dictator Mao Zedong. This document called for the development of “an organized class-conscious youth movement” to engage in “revolutionary struggle” to “expose war, racism, the exploitation of labor, and the oppression of youth.” http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2436

a. In 1991 Klonsky and Ayers co-founded a project known as the "Small Schools Workshop" (SSW), premised on the notion that if high schools were to limit their enrollment to no more than 400 students (and optimally to fewer than 200), the learning atmosphere on campus would be improved. Klonsky has served as SSW's director since 1993. Ibid.

b. In 1995, with Obama as its chairman, the newly formed Chicago Annenberg Challenge, or CAC, a school reform organization, gave the Workshop a grant of $175,000. The CAC provided another $482,662 to the Workshop over the next few years. Weasel Zippers Blog Archive AZ Shooter’s High School Used Curriculum Founded by Commie Bill Ayers

4. The concept may be called small schools, but Klonsky and Ayers uniquely grasp the force-multiplier effect. In a small class, the teacher preaching the “social justice” gospel that American capitalism is a racist, materialist, imperialist cauldron of injustice can have greater impact on the students he seeks to mold into his conception of the “good citizen” — and on the teachers he is teaching to be preachers. Another Communist in Obama’s Orb - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online

a. The aims of these individuals is clearly to “nurse a rancorous view of an America in which it is always two minutes to midnight and a knock on the door by the thought police is imminent. The education professors feel themselves anointed to use the nation’s K–12 classrooms to resist this oppressive system.” The Ed Schools’ Latest—and Worst—Humbug by Sol Stern, City Journal Summer 2006

5. During his formative high school years, Jarod Lee Loughner attended the Mountain View High School, in Arizona…a school whose curriculum was designed by Mike Klonsky, friend and associate of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama…

a. “The Loughner they met when he was a freshman at Mountain View High School may have been socially awkward, but he was generally happy and fun to be around. The crew smoked marijuana every day, and when they weren’t going to concerts or watching movies they talked about the meaning of life and dabbled in conspiracy theoriesShooting suspect?s nihilism rose with isolation - Herald News

b. Jared Lee Loughner, the suspected gunman in Saturday's Arizona shooting, attended a high school that is part of a network in which teachers are trained and provided resources by a liberal group founded by Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayers and funded by President Obama, WND has learned.
Read more: Bill Ayers, communist provided Arizona shooter's curriculum? Bill Ayers, communist provided Arizona shooter's curriculum?

while the MSM jumped at the opportunity to paint the right as instigators that fueled Loughner's rage, it was clearly the left wing that had the opportunity to do that...

Obama to Ayers to Klonsky to Loughner.

I thought someone was being harsh when they named you "Chlamydia Swirl".

Now I can see they didn't go far enough. You, my dear, are a lying sack of shit.

The Annenberg Foundation is a private family foundation that provides funding and support to non-profit organizations in the United States and around the world.[1] The Annenberg Foundation exists to advance the public well being through improved communication. As the principal means of achieving this goal, the Foundation encourages the development of more effective ways to share ideas and knowledge.

Walter H. Annenberg headed the Annenberg Foundation until his death in 2002. Leonore, his wife, ran it until her death in March 2009. After that the foundation's trusteeship went to Wallis Annenberg and three of her children: Lauren Bon, Gregory Annenberg Weingarten and Charles Annenberg Weingarten.
Chairman of the Board, President and CEO, Wallis Annenberg
Director, Lauren Bon
Vice President and Director, Gregory Annenberg Weingarten
Vice President and Director,Charles Annenberg Weingarten

Annenberg Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Annenberg Challenge In 1993, the largest gift to public education was made by Ambassador Walter Annenberg, a $500 million grant named the Annenberg Challenge.

Obama and Ayers served on SEPARATE boards of that foundation.

Board of Directors
The founding Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge as announced in 1995 were:[38][39]
Patricia Albjerg Graham
Barack Obama, civil rights attorney at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland; lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School; member of the board of directors of the Joyce Foundation and the Woods Fund of Chicago; winner, Crain's Chicago Business 40 Under 40 award, 1993; former president of the Harvard Law Review (1990–1991); former executive director of the Developing Communities Project (June 1985–May 1988); current President of the United States[24][40][41][42]
Stanley O. Ikenberry, president of the University of Illinois (1979–1995); member of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago (1983–1995); former professor of education (1965–1971) and senior vice president (1971–1979) of Pennsylvania State University
Arnold R. Weber, president of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago (1995–1999); member of the board of directors of the Arie and Ida Crown Memorial and the Tribune Company; former president of Northwestern University (1985–1994) and the University of Colorado (1980–1985); professor of labor economics and friend and colleague of George P. Shultz at MIT, the University of Chicago, and in the Nixon administration[43]
Raymond G. Romero, vice president and general counsel of Ameritech; Chicago School Finance Authority board member (appointed in 1992 by Governor Jim Edgar); candidate in the 1996 Democratic primary for the 5th Congressional District of Illinois; winner, Crain's Chicago Business 40 Under 40 award, 1991; former Illinois Commerce Commission commissioner (appointed in 1985 by Governor Jim Thompson); former civil rights attorney as Midwest regional director of MALDEF where he was lead counsel for Hispanic plaintiffs in the 1985 Chicago ward remap[42][44]
Wanda White, executive director of the Community Workshop on Economic Development; former policy director of the Women's Self-Employment Project; former deputy commissioner of economic development under Chicago Mayors Washington, Sawyer and Daley
Susan M. Crown, president of the Arie and Ida Crown Memorial; vice president of Henry Crown & Company; daughter of Lester Crown[39][45]
Handy L. Lindsey, Jr., executive director (1988–1997) then president (1997–2003) of the Field Foundation of Illinois; outgoing chairman of the Donors Forum of Chicago; former associate director of the Chicago Community Trust (1986–1988)[39]

Show me William Ayers name in that group.

This is why the violence. Lying scum pile on their filth to get their base riled up to do their violence. Racist pigs, that what it is, pure and simple.

Wow, I sure hit a nerve, eh?

You've made my day!

BTW, is this what you're looking for?

The three co-authors of Chicago's winning Annenberg Challenge $49.2 million grant proposal were:[17][18]

1.William Ayers, associate professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago; co-director of the Small Schools Workshop; co-director of the Chicago Forum for School Change—an affiliate of the Coalition of Essential Schools;[19] chairman of the Alliance for Better Chicago Schools (ABCs) coalition;[20][21] former Chicago assistant deputy mayor for education (1989–1990);[21] brother of John Ayers, executive director (1994–2004) of Leadership for Quality Education (an affiliate of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago) and former associate director (1987–1994) of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago; son of Thomas Ayers, former president (1964–1980), chairman and CEO (1973–1980) of Commonwealth Edison and former vice president (1980) of the Chicago School Board
2.Anne Hallett, executive director and founder of the Cross-City Campaign for Urban School Reform; former executive director of the Wieboldt Foundation (1986–1993); former executive director of the Citizens Education Center in Seattle (1983–1986); former executive director and founder of the Chicago Panel on School Policy (1982–1983); former chair, founder, and chief lobbyist for Citizens for Fair School Funding in Seattle (1976–1982)[20][22][23][24][25][26]
3.Warren Chapman, senior program officer for education at the Joyce Foundation; former state coordinator at the Illinois State Board of Education for the Illinois Alliance of Essential Schools—a regional center of the Coalition of Essential Schools (1986–1992)[27][28]

I await your apology.

Forum List

Back