Obama The Terrorist Appeaser Douchebag

FOXNews.com - Reports: Netanyahu 'Humiliated' by Obama Snub

Obama is such a two-faced scumbag.

He might have forgotten that he sad Obama "And Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided"

Obama/Hillary/Biden, and the rest of his terrorist appeaser scumbags might be in power, but they don't represent my country.

Why do you care about Israel?

one word: salvation. end of story. Cmike loves israel just like Ann Coulter does. Ask him about how many jews will see heaven according to his fucked up zombie script.

hmm... it's got potential but you might want to polish that one up a bit more. maybe a funnier punchline would be:

Gone With The רוּחַ

CMike the moron partisan hack USMB troll

Paisan Gregg, The OBAMARRHOIDAL iDIOT HAS SPOKEN !!!!!

HTF (HowTheFuck) does this Gregg/ POS has the unmitigated, unadulterated GALL to do anything but stay submerged in the sewer sludge ???????

Just goes to show what a peice of shit troll you are. jesus, there really isn't any point posting here, all the opposition are lying, idiotic asssholes.

He might have forgotten that he sad Obama "And Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided"

Obama/Hillary/Biden, and the rest of his terrorist appeaser scumbags might be in power, but they don't represent my country.

one word: salvation. end of story. Cmike loves israel just like Ann Coulter does. Ask him about how many jews will see heaven according to his fucked up zombie script.
I am jewish dickhead.

You mad? poor guy. I'm sure thumping a bible will make you feel better.

:lol:

Yes, Shogun proves once again he is mindless cannon fodder for terrorists.

They must LOVE you! I'll bet you're more popular than you've ever been your entire life!

So you automatically believe "reports" from a foreign government when it criticizes Obama but anyone who pointed to foreign sources showing the iraq invasion was unjustified were seen as traitors.......

.......soon as someone figures out how to commercialize your type of hypocrisy they will be able to put Bill Gates in bankruptcy.

Obama has a pole down his throat just like you, cocksucker. Next question?

Thanks for reminding me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM]YouTube - Funniest Movie Line Ever[/ame]

Below is really funny.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLZQC2Ijfak[/ame]

Just more from about the terrorist supporter.

Obama demands Netanyahu?s peace answers by Saturday

Nevertheless, the administration’s treatment of Netanyahu during his meeting with Obama created the impression of a deep crisis in relations. As Jackson Diehl wrote in The Washington Post, the White House’s refusal to allow non-official photographers record the Obama-Netanyahu meeting, and the fact that no statement was issued afterward, led to the impression that “Netanyahu is being treated as if he were an unsavory Third World dictator, needed for strategic reasons but conspicuously held at arms length.”

According to various Israeli sources, the Obama administration is asking for Israel to commit to some type of limitation on building in east Jerusalem; to show a willingness to deal with the so-called core issues of borders, refugee and Jerusalem already in the indirect talks; and to agree to a number of confidence building measures, including the release of hundreds of Fatah prisoners.

...“On the issue of Jerusalem,” one source in Netanyahu’s office said, “the truth is that this is a city of 750,000 people, and every couple of days there is going to be some kind of building, or zoning, or buying or planning and actual building. The whole idea that every time this happens dialogue will stop is a recipe for no peace process.”

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, one of the members of Netanyahu’s “septet” inner cabinet, told Channel 2 on Thursday that while Israel was not looking for a fight with the US, it would not give up on its “basic right” to build in Jerusalem. This sentiment was repeated by Netanyahu a number of times during his visit to Washington.

...Netanyahu, during his talks in the White House, asked the Obama administration why it was not placing the same kind of pressure on the Palestinians as it was placing on Israel, and asked where the “reciprocity” was. Netanyahu, according to senior officials, said that while the US held him responsible for the timing of the announcement to build 1,600 units in Ramat Shlomo, rather than holding Interior Minister Eli Yishai responsible, Abbas was not held responsible when it came to the PA – which recently presided over the naming of a square in Ramallah for the terrorist responsible for the Coastal Road massacre.

Netanyahu asked a damn good question.

Where is the Barak Hussein demanding anything from the PA?

I think Israel should pull out of this nonsense. Obviously Obama is a terrorist supporter who is going to favor the terrorists rather than a close ally.

so the way I'm reading this shit is the us and israel are no longer friends?? good job obamie,, good job.

Israel and the Obama are not friends.

What the douche bag doesn't seem to understand is that Israel wants peace and the arabs want to wipe out Israel.

Last edited:
Israel and the Obama are not friends.

What the douche bag doesn't seem to understand is that Israel wants peace and the arabs want to wipe out Isarel.

maybe he does understand it,, I'm sure shogun has explained it to hymn,, tell me shogun where does this hatred come from, how can you hate someone so passionately.it's frightening to behold.

Forum List

Back