Obama thanks Islam for its great contribution to American history.....

Did a jew invent ALchemy? ALgebra? I wonder where America would be without these great concepts brought to us by muslims....

Arguably one of the greatest American stories during our entire tenure as a nation: Mohamed Ali.

Are you feeling like the middle child already?

thanks for the education.....

alchemey is thought to have started in egypt about 5000 bc.....the muslim religion didn't exsit yet as muhammad wasn't born till 570 and didn't invent his religion till then....

algebra....gee thanks for that one....

a boxer.....:lol:

Hey, i'll take a boxer with a starkly American life over a ponzi scheme jew any day...

Did a jew invent ALchemy? ALgebra? I wonder where America would be without these great concepts brought to us by muslims....

Arguably one of the greatest American stories during our entire tenure as a nation: Mohamed Ali.

alchemey is thought to have started in egypt about 5000 bc.....the muslim religion didn't exsit yet as muhammad wasn't born till 570 and didn't invent his religion till then....

Hey, i'll take a boxer with a starkly American life over a ponzi scheme jew any day...

Okay, now time for the truth to smack across the face ...

I am Jewish by blood, but I worship the ancient gods of Egypt (pre-muslim/islamic) ... so ... what say you? Blaming Jews for something but not seeing that islamic followers tend to be terroristic in tactics ... try again.

I am Jewish by blood, but I worship the ancient gods of Egypt (pre-muslim/islamic) ... so ... what say you? Blaming Jews for something but not seeing that islamic followers tend to be terroristic in tactics ... try again.

You'd still count under the Law of Return enough to be sporting the team jersey, koder. We BOTH know that it's not your faith alone that allows you to claim to be jewish. So, I guess this is where you have to slink and think of some other bullshit excuse for your double standard racism, eh?

muslims TEND TO BE TERRORSTS, eh Ms. ponzi scheme? Funny how IM the racist and YOU are just the good jew, dont you think?

:lol:

really what has been the contribution..........
The Islamic contribution to world history and our collective knowledge has been immense. As far is America is concerned, the impact is obviously less due to our country's relatively small Muslim population. Contributions have been made nonetheless... these come to mind: the Moroccan Sultanate was the first foreign government to recognize America's independence. Approximately one-third of the slaves brought here from Africa were Muslims (though slaves lost their religious heritage over time) and it goes without saying that a large portion of the American economy has relied on slave labor throughout most of our history. Muslims such as Malcolm X made invaluable contributions to the American black community and to the Civil Rights movement, and thousands of Muslims currently serve in our military.

The Islamic contribution to world history and our collective knowledge has been immense. As far is America is concerned, the impact is obviously less due to our country's relatively small Muslim population. Contributions have been made nonetheless... these come to mind: the Moroccan Sultanate was the first foreign government to recognize America's independence. Approximately one-third of the slaves brought here from Africa were Muslims (though slaves lost their religious heritage over time) and it goes without saying that a large portion of the American economy has relied on slave labor throughout most of our history. Muslims such as Malcolm X made invaluable contributions to the American black community and to the Civil Rights movement, and thousands of Muslims currently serve in our military.

so slavery.......they shot malcom x ....

You'd still count under the Law of Return enough to be sporting the team jersey, koder. We BOTH know that it's not your faith alone that allows you to claim to be jewish. So, I guess this is where you have to slink and think of some other bullshit excuse for your double standard racism, eh?

muslims TEND TO BE TERRORSTS, eh Ms. ponzi scheme? Funny how IM the racist and YOU are just the good jew, dont you think?

Just because I CAN claim to be Jewish, why do you assume I take advantage of that? I usually fill in race with "human" when asked, I enjoy ruffling feathers like that though. No, I am Jewish by blood, my family owes America a huge debt for letting us escape to here, and many of us have very strong loyalties to the country (the only real reason I haven't left in light of the government's idiotic policies lately). Never claimed to be a "good" anything, just showing that you only care about one fact, which yes, that does make you racist since the only reason you are focusing on that one fact is to attack us. It's funny really, it'd be scary if you could speak as well as Adolf, luckily you can't.

so slavery.......
This country was built on slave labor for the majority of its existence.

they shot malcom x ....
The NOI aren't Muslims.

Just because I CAN claim to be Jewish, why do you assume I take advantage of that? I usually fill in race with "human" when asked, I enjoy ruffling feathers like that though. No, I am Jewish by blood, my family owes America a huge debt for letting us escape to here, and many of us have very strong loyalties to the country (the only real reason I haven't left in light of the government's idiotic policies lately). Never claimed to be a "good" anything, just showing that you only care about one fact, which yes, that does make you racist since the only reason you are focusing on that one fact is to attack us. It's funny really, it'd be scary if you could speak as well as Adolf, luckily you can't.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight... because we've NEVER seen you leap under the jewish nomenclature when a game of Smear the Muslim is afoot! :lol:

And what ONE FACT am I guilty of that you are not, koder? Shall I remind you of YOUR input to this thread before I put you on the defensive? "NEW LOWS", right? Tell me all about which of us is the actual racist!

No, what's funny really is your ethnic team jersey as it conveys more about your thread input than you'd like to imagine. Hell, I wouldn't be here pointing out how iroonic you are were you not busy circle jerking your fellow zionists into an Y Pluribus Unum muslim hate fest. Yet, here you are crying that I"M attacking YOU?

:rofl:

indeed, tell me more about which of us is trying to "speak well", koder.

:thup:

Algebra was Egypt to, pharaonic times, but shhh ... :eusa_whistle:

The father of modern algebra is al-Khwarizmi, who wrote The Book of Summary Concerning Calculating by Transposition and Reduction, from which the word "algebra" comes.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight... because we've NEVER seen you leap under the jewish nomenclature when a game of Smear the Muslim is afoot! :lol:

And what ONE FACT am I guilty of that you are not, koder? Shall I remind you of YOUR input to this thread before I put you on the defensive? "NEW LOWS", right? Tell me all about which of us is the actual racist!

No, what's funny really is your ethnic team jersey as it conveys more about your thread input than you'd like to imagine. Hell, I wouldn't be here pointing out how iroonic you are were you not busy circle jerking your fellow zionists into an Y Pluribus Unum muslim hate fest. Yet, here you are crying that I"M attacking YOU?

No, I bring it up when defending us, not when attacking anyone. You just see it as being used to attack someone else because that is how you work and think, not me.

The father of modern algebra is al-Khwarizmi, who wrote The Book of Summary Concerning Calculating by Transposition and Reduction, from which the word "algebra" comes.

However, though the ancients did not name it, they were using it all the time and in everyday activities. Just because someone isolated it and gave it a name does not make them the one who introduced it to civilization.

alchemey is thought to have started in egypt about 5000 bc.....

If you're interested in Islam's contributions to the world, start here:

Inventions of the Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The scientific method of experimentation, lending/public libraries, degree-granting universities, pharmacies, restaurants, small arms, coffee, distillation...

Dude.. don't even bother. These racist motherfuckers don't care about you or your people. If they can't squeeze sympathy for jews out of it then it must be antisemitic. Take Koder, for example: her initial input amounted to the assumption that MUSLIMS bring a "NEW LOW" to America. Nothing short of the kind of generalize stereotype that SHE cries about if I were to, as a white guy in America, point out jewish ponzi schemes. In essence, it's KOSHER to generalize muslims but NOT kosher to generalize jews. One could almost bathe in the irony, really.

Again, this is a weekly occurance here at USMB. The exact SAME motherfuckers who cry Scarlet A at every turn have no problem with assuming that every muslim is PROBABLY a jooo hating terrorist with a bomb stuck up his ass. Face it. They hate you for not being chosen or a tool of the chosen. Sad, really, that zionism cost jews their moral authority regarding human rights. One of the things I respect about Jews in America was their tendency to identify with black Americans before the civil rights era. It's too bad that this is tarnished by their zionist stereotypes and outright racism in an ethnically pure israel.

No, I bring it up when defending us, not when attacking anyone. You just see it as being used to attack someone else because that is how you work and think, not me.

yea, koder.. NOTHING SAYS "defending us" quite like "islam brings a NEW LOW to America"!

Shall I quote you, bitch?

However, though the ancients did not name it, they were using it all the time and in everyday activities. Just because someone isolated it and gave it a name does not make them the one who introduced it to civilization.

geee, does that go for social laws against murder and theft too or are we back on that selective standard again?

:eusa_angel:

alchemey is thought to have started in egypt about 5000 bc.....

If you're interested in Islam's contributions to the world, start here:

Inventions of the Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The scientific method of experimentation, lending/public libraries, degree-granting universities, pharmacies, restaurants, small arms, coffee, distillation...

Ah yes, the "golden age" of Islam.

When they were practicing that time-honored tradition of "Al-taquiyya". The practice of Muslims lying to non-Muslims in order to further their cause. Closely related to their attitude of compromise...which is that you do it to trick the opponent into thinking you've acquiesced (or even just compromised) until you are strong enough to continue to attack and conquer.

The Golden Age of Islam much like the earlier portions of the Koran are based upon Muslims attempting to assimilate and accumulate enough power and influence to continue with their objective...which is of course to control the world. Mohommed preached peace, love, tranquility until he became a successful warlord. Then suddenly the tone of the Koran changed and it was, kill, slaughter, death, mayhem.

Love those wonderful peace loving, honest, friend-to-all-mankind Muslims.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the "golden age" of Islam.

When they were practicing that time-honored tradition of "Al-taquiyya". The practice of Muslims lying to non-Muslims in order to further their cause.
Yes, that seems to be the Islamophobe's understanding of taqiyya. In reality, taqiyya is the practice of concealing your faith to escape persecution and/or punishment. Don't let that stop you or your pals from inventing your own definitions for Islamic concepts, though.

Closely related to their attitude of compromise...which is that you do it to trick the opponent into thinking you've acquiesced (or even just compromised) until you are strong enough to continue to attack and conquer.
Smells like something you just pulled out of your ass. Clearly, you've never so much as opened a Qur'an. Attack the actual teachings of Islam if you're going to attempt to criticize the religion. Followers of Islam are required by the Qur'an to accept every offer towards peace extended to them by others. Nothing about rearming and "attacking" is mentioned.

And if thou fear treachery on the part of a people, throw back to them (their treaty) on terms of equality. Surely Allah loves not the treacherous. -- 8:58

And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in Allah. Surely he is the Hearer, the Knower. And if they intend to deceive thee, then surely Allah is sufficient for thee. He it is Who strengthened thee with His help and with the believers, and He has united their hearts. If thou hadst spent all that is in the earth, thou couldst not have united their hearts, but Allah united them. Surely he is Mighty, Wise. -- 8:61-63​

War may only be fought in self-defense or in opposition to persecution:

And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors. -- 2:190

And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors. -- 2:193​

The Golden Age of Islam much like the earlier portions of the Koran are based upon Muslims attempting to assimilate and accumulate enough power and influence to continue with their objective...which is of course to control the world. Mohommed preached peace, love, tranquility until he became a successful warlord. Then suddenly the tone of the Koran changed and it was, kill, slaughter, death, mayhem.
False. Abrogation is a false doctrine and the Qur'an contains no discrepancies. It's made quite clear that war is only to be made on those who attack or persecute you first. Any violence applies only to those with whom it is permissible to fight - the aggressors and the oppressors. The same ideas are echoed even in the very latest surahs. Notice that every ayat I've quoted in this entire post has been taken from a surah revealed at Madinah, that is, after the Muslims had already fled persecution in Mecca and were engaged in hostilities with the Quraysh.

For this reason We prescribed for the Children of Israel that whoever kills a person, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he had killed all men. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved the lives of all men. And certainly Our messengers came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them commit excesses in the land. -- 5:32

Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you; so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty. -- 9:4​

Love those wonderful peace loving, honest, friend-to-all-mankind Muslims.
You certainly love exercising your prejudice and making ignorant remarks about our religion.

The Golden Age of Islam much like the earlier portions of the Koran are based upon Muslims attempting to assimilate and accumulate enough power and influence to continue with their objective...which is of course to control the world.

Totally. All of those inventions were simply made up to distract you from our true intention, which is, of course, world domination.

ten-venerable-villains-in-movies-20070625000515795.jpg

Smartt: It is true that Obama has declared that America is not a Christian nation. It is true that Obama has begun to sell out America, and we will one day be the United States Of Europe. Obama apologized for how arrogant Americans are. Obama is striving to bring all nations together, and the result will be one world government, and our Constitution will never be violated again because it will not exist. It is very clear that Obama is bent on destroying the United States Of America. He spat on American Vers by senfing millions outside of the United states for WW II vets, but made no contribution to American Vets. It is clear that He spat on American Vets when he attempted to cause them to have to pay for their own medical issues that are military related, and he did put it on the Incurance companies. My insurance now pays most of what the VA is supposed to pay. And we wonder whi insurance is so high.

Obama is unamerican, and no one gets the 40 acres they had hoped for for voting for him. They did get the mule, their vote did get that.

My Dad, A WW II Hero died without ever getting VA assistance. The Country He fought for has changed, and He watched America erode over the years, and never lost his hope.

Forum List

Back