Obama Talks About Ferguson In His Un Speech

He never passes up a chance to run us down overseas. And he damn sure never passes it here at home.

I don't think he's ever had one good thing to say about us and our country

Only a piece of shit like Obama goes on the world stage and blames a white cop for defending himself from a black goon.....

Moonglow. If you think allowing criminals to commit crimes is good for society. You're nuts...Plain fucking nuts.

He's dead, is that payment enough for his crimes? Or do you need more?
I his parents to pay restitution to store owner and police officer he assaulted. And being dead does not make up for the criminal damage his actions caused to his community, and division in Ametica.

Moonglow. If you think allowing criminals to commit crimes is good for society. You're nuts...Plain fucking nuts.

He's dead, is that payment enough for his crimes? Or do you need more?
I his parents to pay restitution to store owner and police officer he assaulted. And being dead does not make up for the criminal damage his actions caused to his community, and division in Ametica.
They will get to that after the grand jury delivers it's decision...Even if the cop did wrong, he'll walk the streets armed and ready to kill again..

Only a piece of shit like Obama goes on the world stage and blames a white cop for defending himself from a black goon.....
defending himself by clearing the clip, now there's a real man..
Beating up a 5 foot store clerk...yeah, that's a real an. BTW...the real man came out on top and the blob of criminal shit was left in the street.

whatever you do, don't call OBAMA A RACE HUSTLER. he spits on us every chance he gets. You have to WONDER who is yanking his chains? and they do NOT like us or this country

we have ENEMINES WITHIN

Forum List

Back