Obama Slams Climate Change Deniers During Commencement Speech

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

President Barack Obama recently attended a commencement ceremony for the University of California, Irvine at the Angels Stadium in Anaheim, California. With the students, he mentioned the cold, hard reality that there are many politicians that deny climate change’s existence altogether. This compromises climate change mitigation efforts (which is most likely their goal).

He mentioned that people didn’t deny the science behind space travel which was used to get to the moon, despite concerns that space travel would be too expensive. Yet today, ignorant politicians deny the vast majority of the scientific community’s conclusion that climate change is real. That marks a new-found lack of respect for science which is reminiscent of flat-Earthers.

As Obama said:

When President Kennedy … set us on a course for the moon, there were a number of people who made a serious case that it wouldn’t be worth it … but nobody ignored the science. I don’t remember anybody saying that the moon wasn’t there, or that it was made of cheese. Today’s Congress, though, is full of folks who stubbornly and automatically reject the scientific evidence about climate change. They will tell you it is a hoax, or a fad.

Some others avoid the issue by asserting that they’re not scientists, which isn’t very helpful when they could simply listen to the scientists.

Not winning? WTF is winning if this isn't it.:badgrin:

gawd, you people really enjoy having a President who slams the people he represents, don't you?

it's a sadistic thing you all have the same as he does

it's sick and anyone else sick of Obama slamming people?

he just shut up, go play his golf, spend time with his kids for a change

Matt, any luck finding a lab experiment that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 simultaneously raises temperature and lowered ocean pH from 8.25 to 8.15?

You see why the left is so hateful

Obama goes around giving these HATEFUL speeches to YOUR CHILDREN

I wouldn't allow my children to attend anything he gives a speech at...

But it's Commiefornia they welcome hateful as their government and Universities teaches hate too

Last edited:
Obama is truly mentally ill. His support of Jihad has set the Middle East on fire, but he's worried about the non-science of "Global Climate Disruption" or whatever they're calling it this week

You see why the left is so hateful

Obama goes around giving these HATEFUL speeches to YOUR CHILDREN

I wouldn't allow my children to attend anything he gives a speech at...

But it's Commiefornia they welcome hateful as their government and Universities teaches hate too

I hate people.....that's why I support the President's position on global climate change.

Forum List

Back