Obama skips over half of daily intelligence meetings

Cool Dilettante Obama says...

obama-got-this.jpg

No Dohbama, you don't. You're an incompetent nincompoop.

What exactly is Obama doing all the time? I know he cant possibly be playing golf all the time. He isnt going to his intelligence briefings. He isnt meeting with his Economic advisor board. He isnt meeting with his cabinet most of the time. What exactly is he doing?

where you not OP just bashing someone for posting an Opinion piece? Yet here you are posting an opinion piece of your own...

Fucking loser.

The presidential daily briefing is a memo, not a meeting. While its common for presidents to go over the file with officials, he doesn't have to. Just because he doesn't sit down and review it with someone doesn't mean he doesn't read it.

This is like the 6th thread I've seen about this silliness.

What exactly is Obama doing all the time? I know he cant possibly be playing golf all the time. He isnt going to his intelligence briefings. He isnt meeting with his Economic advisor board. He isnt meeting with his cabinet most of the time. What exactly is he doing?

Fundraising and lining up late night talk show appearances.

Kibbitzing with anti-American hate mongers like Emmanuel, his Chicago terrorist buddies, and Egyptian and Libyan leaders.

These are his people. See how well they're doing....

where you not OP just bashing someone for posting an Opinion piece? Yet here you are posting an opinion piece of your own...

Fucking loser.

It is a fact, it is in an op-Ed piece because the news doesn't do it's job. So please get a clue and a life.

The presidential daily briefing is a memo, not a meeting. While its common for presidents to go over the file with officials, he doesn't have to. Just because he doesn't sit down and review it with someone doesn't mean he doesn't read it.

I find it amusing the left yesterday were all over Bush for not taking briefings and threats seriously and that was before 911 changed America.

More hypocrisy from the left.

I find it amusing the left yesterday were all over Bush for not taking briefings and threats seriously and that was before 911 changed America.

More hypocrisy from the left.

Please don't quote me if you're not responding to anything I said. I am not the left, I don't troll the conspiracy theoies forum and I have never criticized former president Bush for not taking 9/11 threats seriously.

Forum List

Back