Obama Should Get A Medal

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Television has been running clips of Barack Taqiyya so often I expect to see him 24-7 by the time election day rolls around:

images

Soldiers can win the Medal of Honor for calling in a bombardment on their own position in order to stop the enemy from advancing. Our commander in chief can give himself the Medal of Dishonor for calling in a bombardment on himself. Everything he is saying and doing is a calculated strategy designed to take the heat off of Senate races this November. Democrats lose the war if they lose the Senate.

250px-Audie_Murphy.jpg

Audie L. Murphy​
When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, he replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

Audie Murphy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Bottom line: The commander in chief is shooting at Americans and hitting his friends.

Bottom line: The commander in chief is shooting at Americans and hitting his friends.

Like I said he’s hitting his friends:
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Abandoning his pledge to act by the end of summer, President Barack Obama has decided to delay any executive action on immigration until after the November congressional elections, White House officials said.

The move instantly infuriated immigration advocates while offering relief to some vulnerable Democrats in tough Senate re-election contests.
Let’s all pray that on November 4th Americans realize he will EO amnesty for millions of illegal aliens after the election if Democrats hang on to the Senate.
"What's so cynical about today's immigration announcement is that the president isn't saying he'll follow the law, he's just saying he'll go around the law once it's too late for Americans to hold his party accountable in the November elections," McConnell said. "This is clearly not decision-making designed around the best policy."

Sep 6, 1:54 PM EDT
White House: Obama to delay immigration action
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press
Associated Press writer Erica Werner contributed to this report.

News from The Associated Press
Taqiyya the Liar could write his EO even if the Democrats lose the Senate, but it becomes a lot harder to make it stick with the Senate in American hands. Democrats may not realize this, but no matter when Taqiyya does it amnesty for illegal aliens will be an issue in 2016, too.

Don’t you just love Democrat issues that come without an expiration date —— à la amnesty for illegals and the ACA?

You have no amount of personal dignity enough to be using a great Texan like Audie Murphy to push you pile of propaganda...He was a great man and a great actor. His life was filled with the torture of the war yet manged to prosper ...You my Himmler, have no idea of the personal sacrifice of people...This man even when bankrupt urged and campaigned for more help for returning Vietnam vets...
Say what you want about Oblama, just leave him out...He's the only Texan next my Papa that I could tolerate.............

You have no amount of personal dignity enough to be using a great Texan like Audie Murphy to push you pile of propaganda...He was a great man and a great actor. His life was filled with the torture of the war yet manged to prosper ...You my Himmler, have no idea of the personal sacrifice of people...This man even when bankrupt urged and campaigned for more help for returning Vietnam vets...
Say what you want about Oblama, just leave him out...He's the only Texan next my Papa that I could tolerate.............
To Moonglow: Do you ever sing a different tune? You cannot defend your messiah’s calculating strategy so you attack me. More importantly, it is a disgrace when the same people who defend John Kerry’s betrayal of the men and women who served in Vietnam jump at every chance to wrap themselves in the flag.

And where is your dignity in citing Audie Murphy’s efforts on behalf of Vietnam War veterans? If you resented my comparison so much you were free to make your case by comparing Audie Murphy to John Kerry who is more in line with your view of the current Administration.

Bottom line: You are not fooling me. You are defending a WWII hero because the US military saved Communism in the Soviet Union when your kind hates every war fought against Communism. You even cited Nazi Himmler to show how much you hated Nazism —— support for the defunct Soviet Union is the other side of that coin. In fact, Nazi Germany had one saving grace: It fought Communism. The Soviet Union had no redeeming values.

I just noticed that another phrase has entered the netherworld of doublespeak. Border-jumper became border-crosser; kind of like crossing the street illegally is not jaywalking. Oh well, it could be worse. An EO might reduce border-jumping to a jaywalking offense.
Still, the dispute over how to deal with the surge of Central American border crossers threatened to spill over into the larger debate over immigration and the fate of 11 million immigrants in the United States who either entered illegally or overstayed their visas and have been in the U.S. for some time.

News from The Associated Press
Naturally, the media is still pushing the 11 million number when the actual number is closer to 20 million. That is not doublespeak, it is a deliberate lie told over and over again.

Forum List

Back