Thank you Majority Leader Reid (D-NV) for bringing this up for a vote.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
If it passes, I may start voting in national elections again. :banana:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has set up a procedural vote for September on a constitutional amendment to limit money in politics.

Before adjourning for a five-week recess on Friday, Reid filed cloture on the motion to proceed to S.J. Res. 19, which is designed to overturn two recent Supreme Court decisions that allowed corporations, labor unions and wealthy individuals to spend more money on federal elections.

Read more: Reid schedules vote in September on amending the Constitution TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

I will continue to "opt-out" of the voting process until I know who they work for. I thought they were supposed to work for ALL the people.

Will he include the massive contributions from the Unions and his buddies at the same time.............

Cry me a river.

“Washington Democrats have forgotten that the First Amendment is meant to empower the people, not the government.”

So dottie will vote again only if stripped of rights. Brilliant!

Will he include the massive contributions from the Unions and his buddies at the same time.............

Cry me a river.
uhhhh, in the VERY FIRST POST'S QUOTE:

1. Before adjourning for a five-week recess on Friday, Reid filed cloture on the motion to proceed to S.J. Res. 19, which is designed to overturn two recent Supreme Court decisions that allowed corporations, labor unions and wealthy individuals to spend more money on federal elections.

Cry me a river.

Read the OP and you won't need to ask stupid questions.

LOL

The Dems whining about contributions when they get massive donations themselves............Hypocrisy at it's finest.............
NEWSFLASH!!! They are playing by the rules that are in place. When the rules are changed for the better, which reid is trying to do, then they'll live within those guidelines. See how that works?

If it passes, I may start voting in national elections again.

While the content of your post is encouraging, I found this comment of yours to be puzzling. Why did you stop voting in national elections in the first place?

Reid is perhaps the most corrupt Democrat in the Senate, but Doodie, I do like your new avatar with you in KKK regalia, it's quite cute...and fitting!

Awww, obviously not a kitty fan. Its hilarious. My cat would put on a ghost costume and trick-or-tuna, too, if she didn't have me trained so well to respond to her "requests."

Forum List

Back