Obama set to announce his debt reduction plan today

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's reported to lower the debt by 3 trillion over 10 years.

And the method?

YOU GUESSED IT. MORE FUCKING TAXES. 1.5 TRILLION TO BE EXACT.

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT. HE SIMPLY DOESN'T CARE.

All his plans are DOA because like a typical long necked bird he can't take his head out of the sand to listen long enough to understand THIS PLAN WON'T GET VOTES.

So Obama if he had his way on all of his proposals of late would be taxing us at what? About 80% good grief Charlie Brown.

And the method?

All his plans are DOA because like a typical long necked bird he can't take his head out of the sand to listen long enough to understand THIS PLAN WON'T GET VOTES.

So Obama if he had his way on all of his proposals of late would be taxing us at what? About 80% good grief Charlie Brown.

This is all a ploy to blame repubs. The only question I have is which business segment he attacks next.

Well, I suppose the market will tank as soon as he starts moving his lips.

What a disaster he is.

• Banned

And the method?

This is all a ploy to blame repubs. The only question I have is which business segment he attacks next.

It's just nuts. He keeps counting THE SAME TAX INCREASES in all of his plans.

And the method?

This is all a ploy to blame repubs. The only question I have is which business segment he
attacks next.

Of course its all about blaming the Reps.

Barry knows his bs bill with all its tax increases will never make it through the House. He knew that when he proposed it. All of his proposed spending cuts will be payed for 10 years down the road. (anybody buying that one??)

He also knows that he can then call the Reps obstructionists. It will work if people buy what he's selling.

Of course Anyone who buys anything this Clown is selling is seriouslty lacking a brain. Jeeze.

And the method?

At least one trillion will be saved getting out of the wars. I believe you left a few things out grandpa.

• Banned

And the method?

At least one trillion will be saved getting out of the wars. I believe you left a few things out grandpa.
The war money isn't savings. Republicans tried to count that in one of their proposals and the left made it clear that doesn't count. Now which is it?
There is also reported savings in interest and cuts to entitlments. I don't believe those stats either.

Last edited:

And the method?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back