Obama score Three (3) Pinnochios From the Wa. Post

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
Well, there you go again Obama.....

Obama Only Scores 3 Pinnochios in Latest Attempt to Blame GOP for Not Getting Things Done

During Barack Obama’s weekly address last Saturday, he once again trotted out one of his favorite mantras:
“So far this year, Republicans in Congress have blocked every serious idea to strengthen the middle class.”
The question is, is it true? I mean, it has to be, right? After all, he’s said it before. A lot. For example, on June 27 during a speech in Minneapolis:
“So, let me just be clear I want you to think about this, so far this year the Republicans in Congress have blocked or voted down every single serious idea to strengthen the middle class.”
On the very day the president recorded his weekly address...
Boehner, Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) and other lawmakers signing the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, which streamlines job training programs.

WaPo lists several other bills passed by the House this year that aided the middle class. Among them:
The Water Resources Reform and Development Act, which advocates claimed could sustain as many as 500,000 new jobs. “The…Water Resources Reform and Development Act will put Americans to work modernizing our water infrastructure and restoring some of our most vital ecosystems, the president said when he signed it.

The Farm Bill, which the White House called “a jobs bill, an innovation bill, a research bill, and a conservation bill.” The White House claimed it would generate $35 in economic benefits for every dollar invested and put together a graphic to share on Twitter and Facebook that showed “Five ways the Farm Bill strengthens the economy.”
Obama Only Scores 3 Pinnochios in Latest Attempt to Blame GOP for Not Getting Things Done

It's all about playing politics all the time with this amateur-in-chief

Forum List

Back