Obama scamming?

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
I have watched this man go from someone I thought maybe I can trust although I did not vote for anyone for president as I thought they were all lying. When the time came to raise the debt ceiling which was automatic every other year this time the right held firm. I then started wondering why everyone was getting crazy. All they had to do is let it go, or the president exercise his authority under the constitution to raise it but NO. Obama and Beohner meet in private and BAM then the Bush tax cuts are extended two years.

Now it is time to extend the unemployment and payroll cuts for the middle class. Obama has the Republicans at a disadvantage. They must let the middle class cuts continue or look bad. The unemployment extensions are necessary for economic reasons. Again Obama has no problems.

I damn near guarantee you that Obama is going to make the Bush cuts permanent or lower their taxes and give the lame excuse he had to in order to protect the middle class and the economy. If this happens it will signal the end of our country as we know it.

Already they are going to, if not already have given the president authority to use the military on our home soil which is unconstitutional. He also will be given the authority to declare you a terrorist with no trial, sentence you to be imprisoned for as long if not forever, or have you killed.

I dislike foul language but watch this tax issue closely and if he does make the cuts permanent OR cut the upper class taxes further, What the fuck is it going to take all you party members to wake up!!!!!!!!

These are just my views and do not infer that any of you are less informed or wrong. I hope to hell I am as stupid as most of you state and that is putting it mildly.:confused:

Forum List

Back