Obama says he is "not familiar" with Benghazi whistleblowers being threatened

And he's absolutely certain that Planned Parenthood will continue to slaughter babies apace!

OP- Of course not, it's pure Pubcrappe, for dupes only. Issa is a joke.

The ATF guy in charge of gunwalking said NEITHER the Bush nor Obama administrations were informed. End of story. We still don't know what moron militia attacked the mission, but if it had nothing to do with that video or was planned before the video, it was the only one of 20+ attacks and protests that day that was so. TOTAL BS, no lies, no coverup- NO evidence for Pub attacks, ignorant hater dupes.

OP- Of course not, it's pure Pubcrappe, for dupes only. Issa is a joke.

The ATF guy in charge of gunwalking said NEITHER the Bush nor Obama administrations were informed. End of story. We still don't know what moron militia attacked the mission, but if it had nothing to do with that video or was planned before the video, it was the only one of 20+ attacks and protests that day that was so. TOTAL BS, no lies, no coverup- NO evidence for Pub attacks, ignorant hater dupes.

Change the channel

he knows about it and he withheld military support from the Americans in the embassy !! we can't expect him to fire on his palls in the Muslim Brotherhood can we ??

75% of those who voted for Barry think that Ben Gazi is lotion/medication for muscle aches, the other 25% think that what happened in Bengazi started under the Bush Administration.

Last edited:
I am informed enough to know there was...I have an eyewitness.
You are both MISINFORMED.....And full of shit!
what qualifies you to make that statement...other than you're being an asshole?
I'm not stupid enough to swallow Lyin' Sean HanNITWITty's lies is what qualifies me to make that statement. I know what Lamb actually said and what HanNITWITty changed to make his false claim that there was live video sent in real time to the State Department.

There was only a closed circuit television system monitored from the Tactical Operations Center which is one of the structures on the compound. Those images could not be seen anywhere outside the TOC, let alone outside Benghazi, except in the imagination of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.

he knows about it and he withheld military support from the Americans in the embassy !! we can't expect him to fire on his palls in the Muslim Brotherhood can we ??
More lies from the same CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood who fabricated the real time live video lie. You dumb SUCKERS will believe and bullshit fed to you. :asshole:

You are both MISINFORMED.....And full of shit!
I'm not stupid enough to swallow Lyin' Sean HanNITWITty's lies is what qualifies me to make that statement. I know what Lamb actually said and what HanNITWITty changed to make his false claim that there was live video sent in real time to the State Department.

There was only a closed circuit television system monitored from the Tactical Operations Center which is one of the structures on the compound. Those images could not be seen anywhere outside the TOC, let alone outside Benghazi, except in the imagination of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.
So you know enough to say there was not an armed drone over the consulate AS THE ATTACK FORMED??? If all you have is Hannity you don't have shit.

Every single Pub talking point has been totally discredited in the same way, but the charlatans and the dupes go on and on...

You like all LIBTARD loudmouths only know the unclassified version of what happened in Benghazi. Things get classified so they can be hidden from the public....get a grip dude..

The "lawyer" is famous for claiming Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster and she also claimed that Valerie Plame was not a covert agent even after the CIA Director affirmed she was a covert agent before her cover was blown. Tinfoil hat Toensing has no credibility.

Valerie Toensing claimed Valerie Plame was not covert agent, and she would know.

Why? She helped write the act in 1982 that you sons of bitches were trying to nail some one for with this bullshit set up.

Toensing helped write the act. And her words ring ever so true here. Because they only got Libby for lying. Fitzgerald's forte.

Though that key law may not have been broken in leaking the name, Fitzgerald must still be pursuing evidence of some type of wrongdoing, said Victoria Toensing, another of the attorneys who helped draft the 1982 act.

AND gee could she ever see into the future. Ding ding ding...she had Fitzgerald's game plan nailed to the wall. :eusa_angel:

But, Toensing said, "reading between the lines, I'd say he's got a 'Martha Stewart case' " involving perjury or obstruction of justice.

In other words, though a crime may not have been committed at the start, one may have occurred during the investigation when someone lied to Fitzgerald or to a federal grand jury.

Tin foil hat. Kiss my ass. :lol:

Impeach Obama! He ain't no President! He is always claiming he knows nothing ...how is that possible!

Totally incompetent he is!

I think Victoria did a remarkable job predicting what would happen. :) Because no one went to jail for *cough* leaking an agents name. but her prediction that Libby was going to get nailed like Martha Stewart was bang on the money.

Toensing kicks ass.

In October 2005, Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury concerning the investigation of the leak of the covert identity of Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson.

Plame's position at the CIA was considered classified information.

Libby was indicted on five counts relating to the Plame affair:

Two counts of perjury, two counts of making false statements to federal investigators, and one count of obstruction of justice.

Libby resigned all three government positions immediately after the indictment was announced

Scooter Libby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

So you know enough to say there was not an armed drone over the consulate AS THE ATTACK FORMED??? If all you have is Hannity you don't have shit.
Your ARMED drone is yet another CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie.

Lie, lie again. :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back