Obama’s Watch: 39 Months, 69 Percent of Afghan War Casualties

I notice not many liberals in this thread...any wonder

its hard to argue with stupid ... the post by you and the others here on the right are baseless... not worth arguing with ... there is a reason they say you can't fix stupid... it's a waste of our time... its a whole lot easier to make fun of you and your types

Afghanistan is the place the 9/11 attack was launched from by Osama Bin Laden. The terrorist Republicans let go and then stopped looking for. True story.

So now the Republicans are terrorists? But the Democrats aren't?

Even though 69% of the deaths in Afghanistan are on Obama's watch?
if you had a clue you wouldn't say such moronic things

Poor attempt at deflection, Billy.

Quick to criticize Bush for American dead during his watch.
Still suspiciously silent when more have died under this administration.

Any comments of merit on the subject, or will you choose to continue to be obtuse?
:eusa_whistle:

Gee, could it be because Bush focused on the WRONG country and Obama focused on the RIGHT country?

Completely bullshit argument because every anti war lib blamed Bush for his percentage of deaths in Afghanistan as well.

Just deal with the facts and figures. What I put up is truth.

I notice not many liberals in this thread...any wonder

its hard to argue with stupid ... the post by you and the others here on the right are baseless... not worth arguing with ... there is a reason they say you can't fix stupid... it's a waste of our time... its a whole lot easier to make fun of you and your types

The OP. Remember the OP?

Would you like to address my OP?

I think it is horrible that the Republucans started two wars that they were unable to finish.
If hey didn't take their eye off the ball in Afghanistan it would have been finished five years ago. It is a shame that President Obama had to come in and do it right

I think it is horrible that the Republucans started two wars that they were unable to finish.
If hey didn't take their eye off the ball in Afghanistan it would have been finished five years ago. It is a shame that President Obama had to come in and do it right

Obama "finished" the Iraq war? If you mean walking away with his head between his legs then I agree. But it's Bush's efforts that stabalized a country that was once ran by a mere gangster. Can the same be said about the fingerprint Obama left in Libya and Egypt? And last I checked, Obama has not "finished" the Afghanistan war despite his campaign promise to do so. Instead, he's presided over more casualties in a shorter time.

Obama "finished" the Iraq war? If you mean walking away with his head between his legs then I agree. But it's Bush's efforts that stabalized a country that was once ran by a mere gangster. Can the same be said about the fingerprint Obama left in Libya and Egypt? And last I checked, Obama has not "finished" the Afghanistan war despite his campaign promise to do so. Instead, he's presided over more casualties in a shorter time.

Bush did such a great job in "winning" the wars he started. His blunder into Iraq cost 5000 American lives and diverted the war on terrorism

It was Obama who rightly refocused the war effort on Afghanistan and Pakistan

Bush did such a great job in "winning" the wars he started. His blunder into Iraq cost 5000 American lives and diverted the war on terrorism

You'd love to pretend that American deaths in Iraq were in vain. Bush learned from the lessons of Vietnam. We cut and run there and millions of Cambodians were killed in a genocide.

Gee, could it be because Bush focused on the WRONG country and Obama focused on the RIGHT country?

Completely bullshit argument because every anti war lib blamed Bush for his percentage of deaths in Afghanistan as well.

Just deal with the facts and figures. What I put up is truth.

How many 'liberals' can you name who opposed going to war in Afghanistan, who now support it only because Obama is president??

Give us the names.

You'd love to pretend that American deaths in Iraq were in vain. Bush learned from the lessons of Vietnam. We cut and run there and millions of Cambodians were killed in a genocide.

That is the most ignorant load of horseshit ever posted on this board.

You think we should have stayed in Vietnam, escalated into Cambodia, and lost another 50,000 Americans trying to straighten that mess out?

Why, exactly? What was the vital national interest to being in Vietnam in the first place, and what would have been the vital US national interest to intervening in another civil war in Cambodia?

I never said the nutballs weren't on the loose still. But the deadbeat mom, Cindy Sheehan did dishonor her son's memory and she did accept plenty of cash to do what she did.

She did not dishonor her son's memory. Are you denying the families of military soldiers who have died the ability to speak out against war?

You're dishonoring him and dead soldiers everywhere if you claim that the family of the dead soldiers cannot take initiative do what Cindy Sheehan has done. You think she's the only military mom who wants sons and daughters and husbands and wives home from the war?

You're pathetic. You just want family members of dead soldiers to weep and then disappear so you never have to think about the casualties and real human cost of war again.

Casey Sheehan is a Bronze Star soldier who voluntarily enlisted and voluntarily re-enlisted. He was actually a mechanic who volunteered to go on a mission to save a convoy of soldiers trapped in Sadr City. His commanding sergeant told him that he did not have to go but he insisted. He died doing what he deeply believed.

Cindy Sheehan was a deadbeat mom who long had abandoned her son. She is a fraud and she owes the IRS more than $104K in back taxes. She stayed out of Casey's life while she perused her 'democrat activism.' And when she saw that her son died, she willingly compromised his identity to pursue her own glory.

You willingly disgrace Casey Sheehan. You are freaking pathetic. Don't give me your nonsense. Casey Sheehan is a hero and neither you nor Cindy are worthy of his sacrifice.

Casey Sheehan's life was flushed down the toilet by GW Bush, as were the other 4000 plus lives lost.

For the record, Code Pink is still out there speaking about Afghanistan.

And really... Cindy Sheehan? You're giving her shit because you don't fucking hear from her on a daily basis because she's not being picked up by the news? She's still out there too.

You guys are a joke.

And calling a woman who lost her son to war and who wants to see the war ended a ****? That's pretty low.

I think the real story here is how ignorant and pathetic you guys are, in faux outrage that you aren't being spoonfed stories about specific groups or people and how to feel about them.

If you did a fucking search on this great thing we call the internet, you can see that Cindy Sheehan is still out there fighting, and so is Code Pink. Just because it's not covered to your level of satisfaction or as frequently pushed as you would like, doesn't mean shit.

Retards.

Do you guys seriously think nothing goes on in the world just because you don't fucking hear it from your favorite talking heads? You should be god damn ashamed.

That was the whole point genius. When GWB was in power they couldn't shed enough tears for her. Now it's as if she doesn't exist.

69% of all the deaths in Afghanistan is not doing it "right".

Could you please elaborate on this statistic?

She did not dishonor her son's memory. Are you denying the families of military soldiers who have died the ability to speak out against war?

You're dishonoring him and dead soldiers everywhere if you claim that the family of the dead soldiers cannot take initiative do what Cindy Sheehan has done. You think she's the only military mom who wants sons and daughters and husbands and wives home from the war?

You're pathetic. You just want family members of dead soldiers to weep and then disappear so you never have to think about the casualties and real human cost of war again.

Casey Sheehan is a Bronze Star soldier who voluntarily enlisted and voluntarily re-enlisted. He was actually a mechanic who volunteered to go on a mission to save a convoy of soldiers trapped in Sadr City. His commanding sergeant told him that he did not have to go but he insisted. He died doing what he deeply believed.

Cindy Sheehan was a deadbeat mom who long had abandoned her son. She is a fraud and she owes the IRS more than $104K in back taxes. She stayed out of Casey's life while she perused her 'democrat activism.' And when she saw that her son died, she willingly compromised his identity to pursue her own glory.

You willingly disgrace Casey Sheehan. You are freaking pathetic. Don't give me your nonsense. Casey Sheehan is a hero and neither you nor Cindy are worthy of his sacrifice.

Casey Sheehan's life was flushed down the toilet by GW Bush, as were the other 4000 plus lives lost.

Talk to me about the 69%. Please elaborate on the deaths of those under Obama.

If Bush hadn't given the Taliban back territory captured in 2002, Obama never would have had to go back in there with more troops

Terrorists? Al Qaida?

Obama knew they were not in Iraq......he hit them in Pakistan where they were hiding

If Bush hadn't given the Taliban back territory captured in 2002, Obama never would have had to go back in there with more troops

Terrorists? Al Qaida?

Obama knew they were not in Iraq......he hit them in Pakistan where they were hiding

Hmmm. I recall Bush doing the troop surge. I recall Obama lessening troop levels. History doesn't seem to agree with you.

For the record, Code Pink is still out there speaking about Afghanistan.

And really... Cindy Sheehan? You're giving her shit because you don't fucking hear from her on a daily basis because she's not being picked up by the news? She's still out there too.

You guys are a joke.

And calling a woman who lost her son to war and who wants to see the war ended a ****? That's pretty low.

I think the real story here is how ignorant and pathetic you guys are, in faux outrage that you aren't being spoonfed stories about specific groups or people and how to feel about them.

If you did a fucking search on this great thing we call the internet, you can see that Cindy Sheehan is still out there fighting, and so is Code Pink. Just because it's not covered to your level of satisfaction or as frequently pushed as you would like, doesn't mean shit.

Retards.

Do you guys seriously think nothing goes on in the world just because you don't fucking hear it from your favorite talking heads? You should be god damn ashamed.

That was the whole point genius. When GWB was in power they couldn't shed enough tears for her. Now it's as if she doesn't exist.

After she went after Hillary, she did become a persona non grata. They threw her under the bus and rolled over her a couple of times.

They used her and abused her. But that's the liberal way.

Terrorists? Al Qaida?

Hmmm. I recall Bush doing the troop surge. I recall Obama lessening troop levels. History doesn't seem to agree with you.

I'm afraid it does

Obama campaigned on reducing troop strength in Iraq and ramping up in Afghanistan........that is exactly what he did

Forum List

Back