Obama’s First Term Approval Ratings Now Equal Clinton and Reagan

That Gallup poll was conducted from October 1-7 Obama's less that impressive debate performance was on the 5th let's see what it looks like with that factored in.

I looked at it and noticed the bump was 10% among the kiddies.

Wait until they find out Obamacare is going to cause them to get fewer hours at Red Lobster.

Clinton and Reagan won by landslides in their bids for re-election.

Right now, your affirmative action "boy" is sinking fast.

And you somehow have the partisan gall to post this ?

Are you truly this stupid or did you just start drinking to early today ?

Oh, save it!!! You have all been exposed. Your candidate and his bat crap crazy followers. Of which you are one. All of your lies are so easily exposed. Our president is not sinking, as you know very well.

President Obama’s latest increase in his approval rating has put him on at the same level as Bill Clinton and Ronald Ronald Reagan during their first terms.

The right loves to compare President Obama to Jimmy Carter but a comparison of presidential approval ratings using Gallup’s data reveals that Obama has much more in common with Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan than he does with recent one term only presidents.

President Obama’s current Gallup weekly approval rating is 52%. At the same point in their first terms, Bill Clinton’s approval rating was 58%, and Ronald Reagan’s was 54%. At roughly the same date in his presidency, Jimmy Carter’s approval rating was 37%. (After losing the 1980 election to Ronald Reagan, Carter would sink to 31%.) George H.W. Bush’s approval rating was 34% in mid-October 1992.

Even though Republicans will never admit it, Obama’s approval ratings curve has much more in common with Ronald Reagan than it does with Jimmy Carter. What these numbers tell us is that presidents who either inherit recessions or have one occur during their first terms have lower approval ratings during their first years in office. Once the economy starts to recover, the incumbent president’s approval ratings go up.

As the economy has shown real signs of improvement, Obama has seen his approval rating increase by 6 points in less than two months. Mitt Romney is attempting to argue that President Obama is an economic failure despite the fact that economic data, and the president’s approval ratings suggest the opposite.

Obama's First Term Approval Ratings Now Equal Clinton and Reagan

:badgrin::badgrin:

Good Luck with that one.

President Barack Obama continues to earn extremely low approval ratings on economic issues, which continue to put his re-election in doubt. A new Gallup survey finds some of the lowest marks for Obama on economic indicators that the polling company has measured.

On the overall economy, Obama gets a 36 percent approval rating, while 60 percent disapprove. Just 37 percent approve of his work creating jobs (58 percent disapprove). And on the federal budget deficit, Obama gets an awful 30-64 approval-to-disapproval split.
Obama Approval Ratings On Economy, Jobs, Deficit Lag Behind - Business Insider

6a00d8341c60fd53ef017616339783970c-800wi

Clinton and Reagan won by landslides in their bids for re-election.

And you somehow have the partisan gall to post this ?

Are you truly this stupid or did you just start drinking to early today ?

The approval ratings are something that Republicans should really worry about. Not only are Obama's above 50%, but Romney's are below 50%. The fact is that the majority of voters like Obama much more than Romney, on a personal level. This is a problem for Romney; it has been since the beginning of this campaign, and it is the reason Romney will lose in the end. Yes, Romney got a bounce from the debate, but it's not going to last. Obama will end up winning this thing with around 52% of the vote nationwide.

Bigot pigs like you need to move back to Europe.

Or kill yourself in a trailer park accident.

Or get AIDS from your sister.

Somebody's in a snit.

Did you watch Racheal Maddcow this evening....she thinks she's going to single handedly turn this around on Romney's abortion "flip flop" which isn't a flip flop.

She's quit smiling....a sure sign she knows that come January.....she's going to irrelevant.

Just like you.

GFY

I have to object here. Ms Maddow was never relevant.

Oh, save it!!! You have all been exposed. Your candidate and his bat crap crazy followers. Of which you are one. All of your lies are so easily exposed. Our president is not sinking, as you know very well.

I guess we will find out in less than a month, won't we?

Im not sure what you think any of us have been exposed as though.

There is going to be a very clear constrast between our two choices by elecction day. I dont think Obama survives that contrast politically.

Bigot pigs like you need to move back to Europe.

Or kill yourself in a trailer park accident.

Or get AIDS from your sister.

Somebody's in a snit.

Did you watch Racheal Maddcow this evening....she thinks she's going to single handedly turn this around on Romney's abortion "flip flop" which isn't a flip flop.

She's quit smiling....a sure sign she knows that come January.....she's going to irrelevant.

Just like you.

GFY

I have to object here. Ms Maddow was never relevant.

Glad you think so. Keep thinking that. In the meantime, she is making your candidate look like the chump he is. I saw the show and she proved every point. That's why you all hate her guts.

You two have no idea what you're talking about.

I guess we will find out in less than a month, won't we?

Im not sure what you think any of us have been exposed as though.

There is going to be a very clear constrast between our two choices by elecction day. I dont think Obama survives that contrast politically.

All of the lies have been exposed. If you think Romney has a chance, you're as nuts as he is.

:lol:
President Obama’s latest increase in his approval rating has put him on at the same level as Bill Clinton and Ronald Ronald Reagan during their first terms.

The right loves to compare President Obama to Jimmy Carter but a comparison of presidential approval ratings using Gallup’s data reveals that Obama has much more in common with Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan than he does with recent one term only presidents.

President Obama’s current Gallup weekly approval rating is 52%. At the same point in their first terms, Bill Clinton’s approval rating was 58%, and Ronald Reagan’s was 54%. At roughly the same date in his presidency, Jimmy Carter’s approval rating was 37%. (After losing the 1980 election to Ronald Reagan, Carter would sink to 31%.) George H.W. Bush’s approval rating was 34% in mid-October 1992.

Even though Republicans will never admit it, Obama’s approval ratings curve has much more in common with Ronald Reagan than it does with Jimmy Carter. What these numbers tell us is that presidents who either inherit recessions or have one occur during their first terms have lower approval ratings during their first years in office. Once the economy starts to recover, the incumbent president’s approval ratings go up.

As the economy has shown real signs of improvement, Obama has seen his approval rating increase by 6 points in less than two months. Mitt Romney is attempting to argue that President Obama is an economic failure despite the fact that economic data, and the president’s approval ratings suggest the opposite.

Obama's First Term Approval Ratings Now Equal Clinton and Reagan

Seems some folks like Barry.

Hell. I'd probably sit down and have a beer with the guy. Doesn't mean I think he'a competent POTUS. Which he's not.

Guess I'll wait till Nov to see how truly popular he is.

Obama's approval is up 7 percent in 2 months. I guess it pays to lie.

The USSR stood for over 70 years
North Korea has stood since the Korean war
Chavez 14 years
All leaders of Eygpt, Roman empire, Kingdoms of France, UK, ect for life.

Yeah, it's human nature to listen to nice words and be fucked.

The only ones that are expected to walk the thin line are the republicans. As we won't give out free shit. If you have pretty words and free shit to give out=you can do as you please!

Last edited:
Obama's approval is up 7 percent in 2 months. I guess it pays to lie.

Whenever Romney is accused of something, the right turns right around and tries to put it on the president. Romney has a reputation for lying. The president does not. You people are pathetic.

Forum List

Back