Obama...Ripping America Apart

Mon Dieu!

Is there anyone here (anyone at all) who seriously believes for one minute that
conservatives ever had any intention whatsoever of doing anything other than obstructing virtually everything that President Obama and the Democrats proposed?

"Is there anyone here (anyone at all) who seriously believes for one minute that, Democrats/Obama were willing to negotiate in good faith..?

I do, Lumpy!!!

Well... Some members think you're a nut.. I don't .. but now I'm suspicious..:lol:

No one can. Do you think the Morman will unite America? Get serious. You talk like all the country needs is a friggin pep rally and we just have the wrong cheer leaders out there on the field. Get a clue Lumpy. There is serious division in this country because there is a huge divide on what Americans want from their government. There is a huge divide on just the most fundamental thinking about what we as humans are. About half the country believes we were created by some sky fairy and TRULY believes we must to the letter govern ourselves according to these nitwits interpretation of that 2000 year old comic book. The other half of the country believes we are in fact our brothers keepers (don't ya just love the irony in that ) and want a government that smoothes out the bumps in the playing field we as humans have to face in our lifetimes and in getting upward mobility according to our abilities. It is usually called "equal opportunity".

The reason we have "division" in this country is the because one group of Americans is trying to loot and mooch off the remainder of Americans. This behavior is encouraged by the Democrat party.

Can Obama bring the country together in any common cause?
my opinion... not a chance

--------------:eusa_hand:

Americans' Views of Obama More Polarized as Election Nears
Ninety percent of Democrats, 8% of Republicans approve of him
by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Thus far in October, an average of 90% of Democrats, and 8% of Republicans, approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. That 82-percentage-point gap in approval ratings by party is on pace to be the largest Gallup has measured for a recent incumbent president in the final month before Americans vote on his re-election. George W. Bush had an 80-point party gap in approval, while the October gaps for other presidents were less than 70 points.

No one can. Do you think the Morman will unite America? Get serious. You talk like all the country needs is a friggin pep rally and we just have the wrong cheer leaders out there on the field. Get a clue Lumpy. There is serious division in this country because there is a huge divide on what Americans want from their government. There is a huge divide on just the most fundamental thinking about what we as humans are. About half the country believes we were created by some sky fairy and TRULY believes we must to the letter govern ourselves according to these nitwits interpretation of that 2000 year old comic book. The other half of the country believes we are in fact our brothers keepers (don't ya just love the irony in that ) and want a government that smoothes out the bumps in the playing field we as humans have to face in our lifetimes and in getting upward mobility according to our abilities. It is usually called "equal opportunity".

mmm I'm sensing a lack of tolerance here Huggy and a belief in the illusion (fairy tale) that somehow the government can achieve equal opportunity.

In my eyes.. you tax the rich, the corporations, small business, they pass the costs onto the middle class. You do that enough and there is a diminished middle class and for the most part, just rich..poor and the government...That's the do good-ing Democrat result..

Last edited:

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Thus far in October, an average of 90% of Democrats, and 8% of Republicans, approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. That 82-percentage-point gap in approval ratings by party is on pace to be the largest Gallup has measured for a recent incumbent president in the final month before Americans vote on his re-election. George W. Bush had an 80-point party gap in approval, while the October gaps for other presidents were less than 70 points.

mmm I'm sensing a lack of tolerance here Huggy and a belief in the illusion (fairy tale) that somehow the government can achieve equal opportunity.

In my eyes.. you tax the rich, the corporations, small business, they pass the costs onto the middle class. You do that enough and there is a diminished middle class and for the most part, just rich..poor and the government...That's the do good-ing Democrat result..
i think neither approach works always. cutting and not rising taxes does not help improve a ecnomey. let always putting taxes up and spending does not help either.

its balanced approach congress needs to reach but never seem to be able to . That why nothing seems to get done

Taxes are not what has decimated the middle class. It has been the out sourcing of good paying American manufacturing jobs and the theft by wall street of much of the accumulated invested wealth that has done THAT job. Blaming those now at the mercy of these occurances is repugnant. It IS the Romney's of the world that have destroyed the middle class. To hear him say he supports the middle class makes my blood boil.

Taxes are not what has decimated the middle class. It has been the out sourcing of good paying American manufacturing jobs and the theft by wall street of much of the accumulated invested wealth that has done THAT job. Blaming those now at the mercy of these occurances is repugnant. It IS the Romney's of the world that have destroyed the middle class. To hear him say he supports the middle class makes my blood boil.
i agree that outsourcing make me angry too. But we don,t know if he becomes president that mitt romney won,t try to help middle class. I hope he does but i worry he will not. We just have to wait and see i guess.

i agree that outsourcing make me angry too. But we don,t know if he becomes president that mitt romney won,t try to help middle class. I hope he does but i worry he will not. We just have to wait and see i guess.

He spent all of his adult years destroying jobs here and sending many over seas replacing a handful with minimum wage jobs at places like Staples. What on earth makes you think this zebra is going to change his stripes? He STILL makes money off of the suffering of others through Bain. I saw an old film clip of Hitler scratching the ears of his German shepard at his mountain hideaway. That does not make him a nice man.

He spent all of his adult years destroying jobs here and sending many over seas replacing a handful with minimum wage jobs at places like Staples. What on earth makes you think this zebra is going to change his stripes? He STILL makes money off of the suffering of others through Bain. I saw an old film clip of Hitler scratching the ears of his German shepard at his mountain hideaway. That does not make him a nice man.
I guess i always want to give someone a chance. But i am worried about fact he be cut and slash president who hurt the poor and help the rich. I hope though i am wrong.

by Jeffrey M. Jones

No Red No Blue.. Just fucking Misery.

by Jeffrey M. Jones

No Red No Blue.. Just fucking Misery.
whoever is president will struggle to bring across a nation that is divided from red and blue.

The reason we have "division" in this country is the because one group of Americans is trying to loot and mooch off the remainder of Americans. This behavior is encouraged by the Democrat party.

Oh, brother, are you full of it.

Oh, brother, are you full of it.

"brother" brightbutt is a firm believer in the "47%". :lol:

How is he (Obama Specifically) tearing the nation apart? Examples anyone? Is he doing anything that other Presidents haven't done?

You are showing signs of progress...:thup:... but..

Sheesh.. show some initiative...do your own research..

Obama ripping the country apart, or conservatives ripping themselves from the country and wanting to choose a scapegoat?

Seems to be the latter.

How is he (Obama Specifically) tearing the nation apart? Examples anyone? Is he doing anything that other Presidents haven't done?

You are showing signs of progress...:thup:... but..

Sheesh.. show some initiative...do your own research..

So you can't show any examples....not to worry, neither could anyone else. Must be a false premise.

Kind of a waste of time trying to convince you of anything, consider that possibility..:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back