Obama releases top iranian scientist as part of nuke deal

I mean these Americans left behind! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They were not mentioned by Obama or Kerry in the agreement with Iran.... giving concessions to the Mullahs is all these two can do!

They have blood in their hands!

Fuck you. They were mentioned. You are shit.

You have shit for brains.......and are so lazy you can't click a link, read it, comprehend, then reply.

You're the dumbest fuck here!

A nuke scientist as part of a nuke deal? Remarkable, no one could ever have imagined such a thing.

So how long have you supported iran getting the bomb?
Since we've had it. Building weapons is what nations do, and MAD works, obviously.

Since we are the only nation to ever use it as a WMD, we have no fucking room to talk eh?

I sure hope they set the damn thing off in L.A. or N.Y.........

I mean these Americans left behind! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They were not mentioned by Obama or Kerry in the agreement with Iran.... giving concessions to the Mullahs is all these two can do!

They have blood in their hands!

Fuck you. They were mentioned. You are shit.

You have shit for brains.......and are so lazy you can't click a link, read it, comprehend, then reply.

You're the dumbest fuck here!

I read it. The guy was released in 2013. Try harder.

If releasing Mojtaba Atarodi was part of the "deal" with Iran, why was he released 2 years ago?

Iranian scientist returns after release from US - Yahoo News

Jim Hoft fails, again. Color me shocked.

Dishonest motherfucking conservative lamestream media!!!

How stupid do you nutbags feel after being played THOUSANDS OF TIMES and never figuring it out?

Dumb shits.

You're even dumber than I thought.

He was released April 27th 2015. Do you ever read? Fucking moron.....:rofl:

I know a three looks like a five if you are a multi-millionaire retard.

If releasing Mojtaba Atarodi was part of the "deal" with Iran, why was he released 2 years ago?

How stupid do you nutbags feel after being played THOUSANDS OF TIMES and never figuring it out?

Dumb shits.

You're even dumber than I thought.

He was released April 27th 2015. Do you ever read? Fucking moron.....:rofl:

I know a three looks like a five if you are a multi-millionaire retard.

Dumbshit Zander can post his retraction any time.

I didn't know that every treaty included getting back your citizens who broke the laws in a foreign nation? Is this a new requirement?

Defending your fellow Nazis again, I see.

The Iranian scientist Atarodi was released in April 2013 on the demand of Iran as a condition for the next round of nuke talks. The Israeli press reported on this that year, but this shameful act was only confirmed in the last couple days--until then it was only a rumor.

BREAKING Obama Released TOP IRANIAN SCIENTIST as Part of Nuke Deal Left Americans to Rot in Hell - The Gateway Pundit

US freed top Iranian scientist as part of secret talks ahead of Geneva deal The Times of Israel

Dumb shits.
if this scientist was not released there would have been no future talks

Dumb shits.
if this scientist was not released there would have been no future talks

You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back