Obama releases captured terrorists back to their home countries

I hope they made em some tea and cookies for they sent them.. Hooray for DUmmies!

:clap2:

Are these guys dying? I mean at least with the English release of the Pan Am bomber he was supposedly dying. Did they ever find that guy after he went back to Libya?

Well...Obama solved the problem of to do with the terrorists in Gitmo. Just release them.

Of course, they won't resort to terrorism again. They are good rehabilitated boys now.

What a putz.

FOXNews.com - Administration Transfers 12 Gitmo Detainees Overseas, Despite Concerns

Say what you want
But Papa Obama knows how to treat terrorists
:eusa_whistle:

Mail UK
They look like ordinary tourists as they stroll along the seafront on the British territory of Bermuda, but these four men are far from regular sunseekers for they have spent the last seven years locked up in Guantanamo Bay.

The former terror suspects are Uighurs - members of China's Muslim Turkic-speaking minority - and hail from a rugged province in the far west of the country.

He and his companions have traded drab prison jumpsuits for comfortable cotton pants and knit shirts, and razor wire-encircled jail compounds for beach cottages, where they are staying at U.S. taxpayers' expense.

article-1192872-0557ED19000005DC-882_634x402.jpg

Embracing the delights of their new island home, the Uighurs have already taken a sunset swim and caught a fish at their first attempt at fishing. They have also reverted to their real names after using pseudonyms since leaving China.
They encountered a fisherman while walking along the beach and became curious about the art of fishing, their lawyer said.

article-1192872-0557F778000005DC-225_634x378.jpg

Seaside leisure: Khelil Mamut, Ablakim Turahun, and Salahidin Abdulahat

Last edited:
Well...Obama solved the problem of to do with the terrorists in Gitmo. Just release them.

Of course, they won't resort to terrorism again. They are good rehabilitated boys now.

What a putz.

FOXNews.com - Administration Transfers 12 Gitmo Detainees Overseas, Despite Concerns

Say what you want
But Papa Obama knows how to treat terrorists
:eusa_whistle:

Mail UK
They look like ordinary tourists as they stroll along the seafront on the British territory of Bermuda, but these four men are far from regular sunseekers for they have spent the last seven years locked up in Guantanamo Bay.

The former terror suspects are Uighurs - members of China's Muslim Turkic-speaking minority - and hail from a rugged province in the far west of the country.

He and his companions have traded drab prison jumpsuits for comfortable cotton pants and knit shirts, and razor wire-encircled jail compounds for beach cottages, where they are staying at U.S. taxpayers' expense.

article-1192872-0557ED19000005DC-882_634x402.jpg

Embracing the delights of their new island home, the Uighurs have already taken a sunset swim and caught a fish at their first attempt at fishing. They have also reverted to their real names after using pseudonyms since leaving China.
They encountered a fisherman while walking along the beach and became curious about the art of fishing, their lawyer said.

article-1192872-0557F778000005DC-225_634x378.jpg

Seaside leisure: Khelil Mamut, Ablakim Turahun, and Salahidin Abdulahat

I love ice cream. Do you think they have cookies & cream?

Is there a difference between a "captured" terrorist and a "convicted" terrorist?

They really dont care about guilty or innocent, their only motivation is trumped up fear.

I think he thinks they are magic and can sneek in his house through the vents.

Obama did the right thing in sending these people back home.

I am sure the terrorists found it rather confining being in prison.

It must be pretty inhibiting for them not being able to blow up civilans.

Is there a difference between a "captured" terrorist and a "convicted" terrorist?

No,a terrorist is a terrorist,is a terrorist,is a terrorist,is a terrorist......You see what I did there. I can keep going on....is a terrorist,is a terrorist.....my fingers are getting tired.

I hope someone gave these boys a good talking to....maybe Michele O'bama said in a taped
message. "Now boys there too was a time in my life when I hated this country.In fact I hated it all my life until just recently when I said for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country.so I understand that you hate America. Now go on get out of here and don't do anything bad again,go on now get out of here. :eusa_whistle:

I love the wild headlines from Fox. Have any of you looked at what's defined as "returning to terrorism"? In most of the cases, they've written a letter to a local paper once they got back home criticizing their detention. That's the "terrorist" act they've engaged in.

Maybe these guys were given a set of rules that the United states has to follow now about how the terrorists now have the rights of a US citizen and they will not be harassed in any way shape or form as they try to destroy us. Every means necessary will be used to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any US person who dares stand in any terrorist way as they try to exercise their rights to attack and kill as many of us as possible.

Forum List

Back