Obama refuses to reveal cost of state dinner honoring his stooge

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
It's obvious that this dinner was to pay off Calderon who got involved in american domestic politics to further the Obama regime's agenda.

This democrat party event should be paid for by the DNC but it's not.

Not only that, but Obama refuses to tell the taxpayers' how much this democrat event cost the taxpayers. It's been estimated to be about half a million dollars.

Tonight's State Dinner: Beyonce, Ceviche and Please, no Salahis - Political Hotsheet - CBS News)

For tonight's dinner, White House chef Cristeta Comerford recruited the services of Chicago-based chef, author and restaurateur Rick Bayless.

"Heading into the WH for another full day of creation," he tweeted this morning before heading to the final hours of preparation in the White House kitchen. "Got my fingers crossed there are no hitches."

The owner of Frontera Grill and the host of the PBS series "Mexico - One Plate at a Time," Bayless brings culinary expertise to the preparations. And he's gone out of his way to lavish praise on the other members of the White House kitchen staff.

Who pays for the costs of the State Dinner? We taxpayers, naturally. The money comes from the "K Fund," a special line of appropriations administered by the Office of the Chief of Protocol at the State Department. Former Chief of Protocol Don Ensenat once told me he never learned why it was called the "K Fund." The cost of a State Dinner is not disclosed. Experts surmise it could run as high as half a million dollars.

There were 200 guests.

This was the menu.

Jicama with Oranges, Grapefruit, and Pineapple

Citrus Vinaigrette

Ulises Valdez Chardonnay 2007 "Russian River"

Herb Green Ceviche of Hawaiian Opah

Sesame-Cilantro Cracker

Oregon Wagyu Beef in Oaxacan Black Mole

Black Bean Tamalon and Grilled Green Beans

Herrera Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 "Seleccion Rebecca"

Chocolate-Cajeta Tart

Toasted Homemade Marshmallows

Graham Cracker Crumble and Goat Cheese Ice Cream

Mumm Napa "Carlos Santana Brut" N/V

Very generous at taxpayers expense...

Who pays for the costs of the State Dinner? We taxpayers, naturally. The money comes from the "K Fund," a special line of appropriations administered by the Office of the Chief of Protocol at the State Department. Former Chief of Protocol Don Ensenat once told me he never learned why it was called the "K Fund." The cost of a State Dinner is not disclosed. Experts surmise it could run as high as half a million dollars.

Aw.

Poor things.

That was about...what? 2 hours of the cost of the Iraqi war when Bush was president?

Two billion dollars a week. TWO BILLION.
I moaned. I complained. Then. No righties gave two shits. Then.

Forgive me if I don't give two shits now.

No one cares.

That led to the death of al Qaida terrorists .

This was a blatant waste of taxpayer money to show off to his friends.

Also how does he get away from not being required to tell taxpayersvhow much his jet setting cost them?

the cost was small change to Obama to be able to shit on any American that wants our immigration laws enforced, This way his way of telling anyone who disagrees with his policies that he does not give a shit what you want or think. you will have amnesty like it or not!!! This is a repeat of the healthcare bill.

Not only that, but Obama refuses to tell the taxpayers' how much this democrat event cost the taxpayers. It's been estimated to be about half a million dollars.

All it will take is a FOIA request. Too bad, so sad for Barry Soetoro. If he expects Americans to pay for his (expensive) tastes, to pick up his bar tab and the dinner tab for all his buddies, then he's gonna be forced to share with us exactly how much of our money he spent.

This isn't like his birth certificate where he can play games and semantics and hide the facts he dreads seeing the light of day.

What a farking dumbass he is! :cuckoo:

It's obvious that this dinner was to pay off Calderon who got involved in american domestic politics to further the Obama regime's agenda.

This democrat party event should be paid for by the DNC but it's not.

Tonight's State Dinner: Beyonce, Ceviche and Please, no Salahis - Political Hotsheet - CBS News)

For tonight's dinner, White House chef Cristeta Comerford recruited the services of Chicago-based chef, author and restaurateur Rick Bayless.

"Heading into the WH for another full day of creation," he tweeted this morning before heading to the final hours of preparation in the White House kitchen. "Got my fingers crossed there are no hitches."

The owner of Frontera Grill and the host of the PBS series "Mexico - One Plate at a Time," Bayless brings culinary expertise to the preparations. And he's gone out of his way to lavish praise on the other members of the White House kitchen staff.

There were 200 guests.

This was the menu.

Jicama with Oranges, Grapefruit, and Pineapple

Citrus Vinaigrette

Ulises Valdez Chardonnay 2007 "Russian River"

Herb Green Ceviche of Hawaiian Opah

Sesame-Cilantro Cracker

Oregon Wagyu Beef in Oaxacan Black Mole

Black Bean Tamalon and Grilled Green Beans

Herrera Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 "Seleccion Rebecca"

Chocolate-Cajeta Tart

Toasted Homemade Marshmallows

Graham Cracker Crumble and Goat Cheese Ice Cream

Mumm Napa "Carlos Santana Brut" N/V

Such transparency has never been seen before.

That led to the death of al Qaida terrorists .

This was a blatant waste of taxpayer money to show off to his friends.

Also how does he get away from not being required to tell taxpayersvhow much his jet setting cost them?

You don't think Mexico should be our friend?

You think a big show of opulence and allowing the Mex Prez to bash Arizona will make Mexico our friend?

Idiot.

With friends like this...

He should have gotten taco bell to go.

All it will take is a FOIA request. Too bad, so sad for Barry Soetoro. If he expects Americans to pay for his (expensive) tastes, to pick up his bar tab and the dinner tab for all his buddies, then he's gonna be forced to share with us exactly how much of our money he spent.

This isn't like his birth certificate where he can play games and semantics and hide the facts he dreads seeing the light of day.

What a farking dumbass he is! :cuckoo:

Because, you know, it's not like all of the previous presidents have had state dinners when foreign leaders come to town. O wait...

With friends like this...

He should have gotten taco bell to go.

Mexico has been a loyal US ally for a hundred years. We have many common problems that need to be worked out. Extremist rightwing ranting does not help anything.

Immigration, jobs, guns, drugs, violence are affecting both sides of the border. We need to work together at a solution

Go back to selling Amway

Aw.

Poor things.

That was about...what? 2 hours of the cost of the Iraqi war when Bush was president?

Two billion dollars a week. TWO BILLION.
I moaned. I complained. Then. No righties gave two shits. Then.

Forgive me if I don't give two shits now.

No one cares.

What a silly response.

The cost of the war doesn't provide cover for Any Politician to hold an event to reward campaign donors on taxpayer expense. It's this type of abuse that bleeds out the country.

What a silly response.

The cost of the war doesn't provide cover for Any Politician to hold an event to reward campaign donors on taxpayer expense. It's this type of abuse that bleeds out the country.

$LOL-Owl.jpg

That's right, those no-bid contracts that were passed out like candy had nothing to do with certain government officials giving away contracts for highly overpriced shit we don't know need to friends at the taxpayers expense. :rofl:

What a silly response.

View attachment 10373

That's right, those no-bid contracts that were passed out like candy had nothing to do with certain government officials giving away contracts for highly overpriced shit we don't know need to friends at the taxpayers expense. :rofl:

Yet another moral relativistic non sequitur from Doggie The Bubble Mod.

Yet another moral relativistic non sequitur from Doggie The Bubble Mod.

Not at all. You remind me of another certain poster who use to post similar responses when he tried to squirm his way out of a discussion.

You obviously have no problem with government officials giving out no-bid contracts for things we don't need, or congress approving things that the pentagon doesn't even want.

Knowing we paid $200 for a toilet seat or $500 for a hammer doesn't make us safer, just for your knowledge.

Forum List

Back