Obama refuses to reveal cost of state dinner honoring his stooge

Yet another moral relativistic non sequitur from Doggie The Bubble Mod.

Not at all. You remind me of another certain poster who use to post similar responses when he tried to squirm his way out of a discussion.

You obviously have no problem with government officials giving out no-bid contracts for things we don't need, or congress approving things that the pentagon doesn't even want.

Knowing we paid $200 for a toilet seat or $500 for a hammer doesn't make us safer, just for your knowledge.
:wtf:

Damn, you can't even grasp the concept of non sequitur.

That makes you as well as your post, irrelevant to the topic.

I know exactly what she's saying. Doesn't stop her from denying that the bloated defense spending budget isn't a vehicle for government officials in Congress and even the White House to reward campaign donors in the form of no-bid contracts.

that sounds pretty good. might have to look up some recipies. gay that he got american wagyu though

With friends like this...

He should have gotten taco bell to go.

Mexico has been a loyal US ally for a hundred years.

Hmmmmm. I'm thinking Teddy Roosevelt might not agree with you there. ;)

We have many common problems that need to be worked out. Extremist rightwing ranting does not help anything.

Immigration, jobs, guns, drugs, violence are affecting both sides of the border. We need to work together at a solution

Go back to selling Amway

We have many problems CAUSED BY Mexico that need to be worked out, chief among them their stealth attempt to take back the SW United States (which was WON fair and square BY AMERICA in the Mexican/American war, refer to Teddy Roosevelt above) in their Reconquista--which America and Americans have so far largely ignored.

Jobs FOR MEXICANS -- be it here, or in Mexico are NOT the responsibility of the United States. THAT is THEIR problem, for THEM to work out.

Drugs....well, let me just say the US War on Drugs is a HUGE failure. HUGE.

We don't need to work together on ANYTHING...

They need to round up their people, return them to their country and FIX their own problems while we fix ours.

Last edited:

I know exactly what she's saying. Doesn't stop her from denying that the bloated defense spending budget isn't a vehicle for government officials in Congress and even the White House to reward campaign donors in the form of no-bid contracts.
:lol: And, you do it again!!!!! Yup, you have a real good grasp on it, doncha? LMAO!

Yet another moral relativistic non sequitur from Doggie The Bubble Mod.

Not at all. You remind me of another certain poster who use to post similar responses when he tried to squirm his way out of a discussion.

You obviously have no problem with government officials giving out no-bid contracts for things we don't need, or congress approving things that the pentagon doesn't even want.

Knowing we paid $200 for a toilet seat or $500 for a hammer doesn't make us safer, just for your knowledge.
And that has to do what with this thread?:cuckoo:

Mexico has been a loyal US ally for a hundred years.

Hmmmmm. I'm thinking Teddy Roosevelt might not agree with you there. ;)

We have many common problems that need to be worked out. Extremist rightwing ranting does not help anything.

Immigration, jobs, guns, drugs, violence are affecting both sides of the border. We need to work together at a solution

Go back to selling Amway

We have many problems CAUSED BY Mexico that need to be worked out, chief among them their stealth attempt to take back the SW United States (which was WON fair and square BY AMERICA in the Mexican/American war, refer to Teddy Roosevelt above) in their Reconquista--which America and Americans have so far largely ignored.

Jobs FOR MEXICANS -- be it here, or in Mexico are NOT the responsibility of the United States. THAT is THEIR problem, for THEM to work out.

Drugs....well, let me just say the US War on Drugs is a HUGE failure. HUGE.

We don't need to work together on ANYTHING...

They need to round up their people, return them to their country and FIX their own problems while we fix ours.

Typical rightwing singular view of world affairs...We are always right, they are always wrong

The drug problem is OUR problem. It is American drug addicts feeding the fire.

Jobs are an issue....as long as there are jobs here and not there...they will be sneaking in

Rounding up aliens is like herding cats...fruitless

From our own link:

"Who pays for the costs of the State Dinner? We taxpayers, naturally. The money comes from the "K Fund," a special line of appropriations administered by the Office of the Chief of Protocol at the State Department. Former Chief of Protocol Don Ensenat once told me he never learned why it was called the "K Fund." The cost of a State Dinner is not disclosed."

Did we ever learn how much Bush's State Dinners cost?

His first one was with the Mexican president, as I recall.

Then he had one for the ...wait for it:

President of Kenya! (Imagine if Obama did that. lol. The birthers would collectively bust ten thousand nuts)

Then, later he had a Cinco De Mayo State Dinner:"Bienvenidos," Bush told the crowd at the dinner. "Laura and I are honored to host so many distinguished Hispanic Americans and Mexican leaders here in the Jardin de Rosa. Welcome to the White House. The way I see it is, mi casa es su casa."

:lol:

Mexico has been a loyal US ally for a hundred years. We have many common problems that need to be worked out. Extremist rightwing ranting does not help anything.

Go back to selling Amway

Amway rocks.... I make a tidy $$ with it as a side project. You should try it.. you know, making MONEY.

From our own link:

"Who pays for the costs of the State Dinner? We taxpayers, naturally. The money comes from the "K Fund," a special line of appropriations administered by the Office of the Chief of Protocol at the State Department. Former Chief of Protocol Don Ensenat once told me he never learned why it was called the "K Fund." The cost of a State Dinner is not disclosed."

President of Kenya! (Imagine if Obama did that. lol. The birthers would collectively bust ten thousand nuts)

Then, later he had a Cinco De Mayo State Dinner:"Bienvenidos," Bush told the crowd at the dinner. "Laura and I are honored to host so many distinguished Hispanic Americans and Mexican leaders here in the Jardin de Rosa. Welcome to the White House. The way I see it is, mi casa es su casa."

That's gonna burn on the way down...

And BTW.. I don't need some tinpot presdent (like the Boy King) from Mexico lecturing me on ANYTHING. Mexico's a shithole... it's a white trash vacation paradise.

From our own link:

Distinction Mr. Shit-for-Brains.. Bush didn't sit by while Fox lectured him... and then applaud... unlike the Boy King.

And that has to do what with this thread?:cuckoo:

I was responding to a post she had made previously. Don't act like you've never done it before.

Focus!

The topic is wasting about half a million dollars of taxpayers money so Obama can reward calderon for butt kissing him and promoting his domestic liberal agenda.

Focus!

The topic is wasting about half a million dollars of taxpayers money so Obama can reward calderon for butt kissing him and promoting his domestic liberal agenda.

Focus!

Obama's not a Liberal. But thanks for playing. :thup:

Huh???? Of course not... how did I miss all his conservative leanings.

Yeah.

I mean who knew a Anti-Gay Marriage, Pro Death Penalty President who's signed nothing but Pro-Gun legislation in office could honestly be nothing but Liberal. I mean, his support of FISA, and the Patriot Act couldn't be dead giveaways.

Or hey, his ramping up the War in Afghanistan is most certainly a sign of Liberalism. Or maybe the fact he signed the Health Care Bill that didn't have a public option?

Or maybe it was that Stimulus bill, which was 40% tax cuts. Though it sure is "Liberal" of him to keep up that War on Drugs and nominate someone who is not even likely left leaning to the Supreme Court.

:lol: Obama's not a Liberal. Left leaning on certain issues to appease the base? Sure. Otherwise, not so much.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
From our own link:

Distinction Mr. Shit-for-Brains.. Bush didn't sit by while Fox lectured him... and then applaud... unlike the Boy King.
Well, the two were buddies, going way back.

Not buddies enough so Fox would join Bush's Iraqi War on Tara - to that he gave George, who he called the "windshield cowboy," a big Fuck You!

lol.

The dinner should have been paid for by the dnc since calderon was there to push obamas domestic agenda.

Also America is in terrible financial shape and once again Obama pisses away taxpayers money to impress his cronies .

Forum List

Back