Obama refuses letter from Gov. Rick Perry

Why does Rick Perry want Obama's help anyway? Didn't Rick Perry talk about seceding a little while back? Why would he want "dirty" federal money and or troops? :eusa_whistle:

No he didn't.

Oh the dishonest little fag knows he didn't. Just as he knows it's pretty fucking rude to refuse a hand delivered message from a US governor whether you agree with the Gov or not. Ordinarily I would say this isn't that big a deal, but when it's just another example of Obama's arrogance and refusal to acknowledge the valid opinion of others, then suddenly it becomes an issue.

We all know that the correct and polite thing for Obama to have done would have been to accept the letter himself and hand it to one of his aids.

Obama however is far from knowing what is correct and polite. As I have said before, the most classless President ever.

Ha ha ha ha .. REPUBLICAN Rick Perry was the only politician to meet obie wan's plane.. not a single demonRAt showed up.. It just made me howl. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We all know that the correct and polite thing for Obama to have done would have been to accept the letter himself and hand it to one of his aids.

Obama however is far from knowing what is correct and polite. As I have said before, the most classless President ever.

He has no class.

saying it is nutty hyperbole is "downplaying" it? :cuckoo:

you're exaggerating his comments dude....knock off the partisan crap

Not at all. He didn't outright say secede, but he thinks (incorrectly by the way) that Texas has the right to leave the U.S.

There is no law forbidding or allowing secession of any state.

The US Constitution does not address the issue of secession. While there is no provision in the Texas Constitution that mentions the right of secession, but it does state that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States."

Both original and current Texas Constitutions state that political power is inherent in the people and, just as the Declaration of Independence states, "the people have the right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper."

Why would he hold a letter in his hand while he greets other people and such? This is a big deal over nothing.

Why would he have to hold it? Perry pulled it out of his suit coat pocket. One would assume Obama could put it in his coat pocket too.
It's a big deal because illegal immigration is. Refusing the letter is very telling of the attitude Obama has regarding this problem.

you should actually read the quote...sure a bit of nutty hyperbole...but you're exaggerating his desire to secede because you're too partisan

Downplay his comments all you like, doesn't change he's nuts or hamming it up for the nuts crowd.

saying it is nutty hyperbole is "downplaying" it? :cuckoo:

you're exaggerating his comments dude....knock off the partisan crap

Modbert can not help himself, he simply can help himself but lie.

Forum List

Back