Obama prosecutes 3 navy seals who captured terrorist

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
What a fucking pussy.

FOXNews.com - GOP Reps. Want Charges Dropped Against SEALs Accused of Abusing Terror Suspect

Two Republican lawmakers are seeking to have charges dropped against three Navy SEALs facing court-martial for accusations of abusing a terror suspect arrested for an ambush killing of U.S. contractors in Iraq.

The SEALs -- Special Warfare Operators 2nd Class Matthew McCabe and Jonathan Keefe and Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Julio Huertas -- were part of a team that in September 2009 captured Ahmed Hashim Abed, the Al Qaeda terrorist behind the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA contractors in Fallujah in 2004.

The contractors' bodies were burned and left hanging from a bridge. The image came to symbolize the rise of Al Qaeda in Iraq and the brutality of the enemy Americans face there.

McCabe is accused of punching Abed in the stomach and giving him a bloody lip during the arrest.

Other countries of the world have got to be laughing their asses off at the US because we are making such a big deal out of slapping a terrorist prisoner around a little bit. I'm sure they view us as idiots for even discussing it. If anything, those Seals need to be praised.

Those seals deserve medals for capturing this terrorist.

As usual liberals/progressives side with the terrorists.

Well, Eric Holder has appointed 9 lawyers who defended Gitmo detainees to the Justice Dept. What do you expect from these people? And, they're so damned scared, they won't even name 7 of them.

"My 40 colleagues in Congress and I are asking that the charges be dropped immediately, and for the Navy SEALs to be restored to their capacity within the Special Forces so they can continue the heroic business of fighting our nation's most wanted enemies," Burton said in a statement released at the time.

Cleveland defended the court-martial in a response to Burton writing, "The abuse of a detainee, no matter how minor, creates strategic repercussions that harm our nation's security and ultimately costs the lives of U.S. citizens."

Ridiculous.

you know....you cons never cease to amaze me with the absolute silliness that comes off your typing fingers........

why blame obama and eric holder..........what a bunch of dung! they are being tried in military court....it has nothing to do with eric holder charging them?????????????????

you know....you cons never cease to amaze me with the absolute silliness that comes off your typing fingers........

why blame obama and eric holder..........what a bunch of dung! they are being tried in military court....it has nothing to do with eric holder charging them?????????????????

It's Janet Napoletano's fault.

It's Janet Napoletano's fault.

And here I thought it was mine ....:eusa_angel:

I also read an article on the Navy Seals.

They were the ones asking for the Court Martial. They wanted to prove that they were inocent of any wrongdoing.

They probably would have gotten a slap on the wrist from Command but they opted for the Courts Martial.

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist - Iraq | War | Map - FOXNews.com

I would demand a court martial. Damned straight. You're spinning out of control. Trial by court marital is a RIGHT rather than accept NJP. You can take the NJP which is basically an admission of guilt and throwing yourself at the CO's mercy.

Fuck THAT. You take it. If I'm in the right, I'm demanding a trial.

Try educating yourself before flapping your gums, huh?

McCabe is accused of punching Abed in the stomach and giving him a bloody lip during the arrest.

Actually Eric "Douche Bag" Holder should be prosecuted for persuing these leftist agenda charges!

Don't be naive. Its the culture that is to blame. Despite his faults, these guys wouldn't have to worry about this under Bush.

This is petty bullshit. No way I'm taking NJP for punching some towel head in the stomach in a hot zone. I take the Court-Martial.

My point was not that Justice is involved, just that an administration who won't name its employees because they defended terrorists should not be expected to support our military.

I also read an article on the Navy Seals.

They were the ones asking for the Court Martial. They wanted to prove that they were inocent of any wrongdoing.

They probably would have gotten a slap on the wrist from Command but they opted for the Courts Martial.

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist - Iraq | War | Map - FOXNews.com

Slap on the wrist? No way you can make that statement and mean it. Non Judicial Punishment is unpredictable. Their CO could bust them down in rank if he wants to, thus affecting their livelihood and they have no recourse. Court-Martial is what I would done as well.

Don't be naive. Its the culture that is to blame. Despite his faults, these guys wouldn't have to worry about this under Bush.

This is petty bullshit. No way I'm taking NJP for punching some towel head in the stomach in a hot zone. I take the Court-Martial.

Don't you just love the fact the biggest villains in the world to idiot lefwingspambotnuts are the US military and the GOP?

Fuckwits.

Forum List

Back