Obama proposes "Free" Community College for 2 years

Amazing how the Left throws around the word "free" a lot. It's almost as if they believe they're talking to idiot children.

Its almost as if the use of quotation marks means nothing

Its not free. You know that. You're not stupid.

I KNOW fuck face thats why free is in quotation marks. Because you cant see me do this

images

Well, that ain't cool. I just commended you and you start hurling obscenities.

The far left loves toss out such things as "free" education, but they never tell you how they will pay for such things.

Like Obamcare, it was by their own words supposed to cover30 million people without insurance. Yet even the CBO said that after full implantation that 30 million people would still be without insurance at the cost of trillions.

So where Is the far left going to come up with the money to pay for this "free" stuff?

The far left loves toss out such things as "free" education, but they never tell you how they will pay for such things.

Like Obamcare, it was by their own words supposed to cover30 million people without insurance. Yet even the CBO said that after full implantation that 30 million people would still be without insurance at the cost of trillions.

So where Is the far left going to come up with the money to pay for this "free" stuff?

They will end all the Republican wars that Obama and Dems started or expanded.... Yeah, that's it!

Where else....taxpayers are the ones who always get fleeced.

Taxes, economic growth, reduced defense spending, better fraud control.

Why do I need to invest in someone else's future?
For the same reason you do that for of your own children, and the same reason so many others did that for you, because it's the right damn thing to do, and you ought to be old enough to understand that by now.

I have no doubt the country is over. Every year people complain about things getting worse and how we need more free shit, they get free chit and then complain things are only getting worse.

People finding out they can vote themselves free shit chit was what doomed this country.

....better fraud control? Lol. Our govt is full of fraud. They've got the wool over your eyes. Better fraud control.......yeah right.

Oh how I called it!

I love more taxes and economic growth lol. The economy is stagnate but lets depend on that lol.

Why should I have to pay for your education? I paid for mine.
No, you paid for part of it. Your parents and the taxpayers paid for most of it.

K-12, yes.

Whats the difference?

I think investing in the future is a good idea. Save money on issuing work visas and employ Americans
Done correctly it might save you money in the long run. I would combine it with universal service.

Amazing how the Left throws around the word "free" a lot. It's almost as if they believe they're talking to idiot children.

Its almost as if the use of quotation marks means nothing

I know exactly what the quotation marks around free mean. It means the ones directly benefitting from such a programs aren't the ones directly funding the program. It's another example of wealth redistribution that the left calls an investment in order to pander to certain groups at the expense to another. I don't have a problem investing in education but I'll limit it to MY children and leave it up to the parents of other children or bleeding hearts that want to do it on behalf of someone else's children.

For the same reason you do that for of your own children, and the same reason so many others did that for you, because it's the right damn thing to do, and you ought to be old enough to understand that by now.

I have no doubt the country is over. Every year people complain about things getting worse and how we need more free shit, they get free chit and then complain things are only getting worse.

People finding out they can vote themselves free shit chit was what doomed this country.
Why do you think the Founders didn't want the pitchforks voting? Take them and the big money players out of the game and the more civic-minded elites might once again be able to rule.

No, you paid for part of it. Your parents and the taxpayers paid for most of it.

K-12, yes.

Whats the difference?

I think investing in the future is a good idea. Save money on issuing work visas and employ Americans

That would require only paying for degrees that we need, so no Incan Basketweaving degrees or introduction to wynmyn studies.

Done correctly it might save you money in the long run. I would combine it with universal service.
Which should be, although it goes directly against Liberty, 18 to 20. That's a good time to figure out what the hell you want to do with your life, including not doing what you did between 18 and 20!

K-12, yes.

Whats the difference?

Or just go full blown communism.

I and many others claim that more Government yeilds you more curruption, more bullshit spending and more war

Why do you think the Founders didn't want the pitchforks voting? Take them and the big money players out of the game and the more civic-minded elites might once again be able to rule.

You mean Hamilton, they guy that only wanted the rich to be allowed to vote? Hamilton, the lefts hero.... Is that who you're talking about when you lie and say FFs?

I and many others claim that more Government yeilds you more curruption, more bullshit spending and more war

You mean Hamilton, they guy that only wanted the rich to be allowed to vote? Hamilton, the lefts hero.... Is that who you're talking about when you lie and say FFs?
Among others.

Forum List

Back