Obama polls better on economy than robmoney

If this poll were true, which I seriously doubt, then the majority of Americans polled are really stupid. I don't believe them to be stupid thus I believe this poll to be nothing but liberal BS and lying. The left has been lying since Romney apparently got the nomination I don't see them stopping now.

It's liberal math. In liberal math 34% is greater than 60%

Poll: Obama disapproval rating on economy at record high - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

CBS News Poll analysis by the CBS News Polling Unit: Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and Anthony Salvanto

President Obama's ratings on the the most important issue for his re-election -- the economy -- have posted the weakest showing of his presidency, according to a poll released Friday by CBS News.

About 60 percent of voters said they disapprove of Mr. Obama's handling of the economy, the highest on record. Just 34 percent approve of the job he is doing on the matter.

It's liberal math. In liberal math 34% is greater than 60%

Poll: Obama disapproval rating on economy at record high - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

CBS News Poll analysis by the CBS News Polling Unit: Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and Anthony Salvanto

President Obama's ratings on the the most important issue for his re-election -- the economy -- have posted the weakest showing of his presidency, according to a poll released Friday by CBS News.

About 60 percent of voters said they disapprove of Mr. Obama's handling of the economy, the highest on record. Just 34 percent approve of the job he is doing on the matter.

Who are those 34 percent????

I would not rely on a poll taken by the left leaning Detroit Press. More reliable polls show things to be a bit different in Romney's favor.

you dont believe anything that harms your party

Mirror-Trends-and-Styles3.jpg

The Detroit News I haven't bought that liberal rag in 6-7 years except for special sports days. Its just so bizarre the debate is over big government fools are leaving power for a very long time you can see the handwriting on the wall.

Never gets old watching LiesMatters get destroyed in the first few posts... Only to have TM continue the fight by spreading more lies and non-facts.

What do you call someone that lies all the time but is not aware that they are lying all the time? It's gotta be some kind of rare disorder, right?

Never gets old watching LiesMatters get destroyed in the first few posts... Only to have TM continue the fight by spreading more lies and non-facts.

What do you call someone that lies all the time but is not aware that they are lying all the time? It's gotta be some kind of rare disorder, right?

What do you call someone that lies all the time but is not aware that they are lying all the time?

A Democrat?? :dunno:

Forum List

Back