Obama Plans to Scrap Missle Defense Shield?

I see, it's your opinion (I kind of knew you weren't a rocket scientist).
Not my opinion, just the facts. In the hope that you actually do want to correct your ignorance and are not willfully ignorant: http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/weapons/RL34051.pdf

If pictures are easier:

GBI_from_PL_Cannot_Catch_Ru.gif

Nice picture. But it is not evidence or on point, is it? I'm not being intentionally obtuse or willfully ignorant (which by the way, "willfully ignorant" is an expression I first used on the msnbc message board in response to the neocons there; imitation is the highest form of flatery, thank you).
Obviously you did not read the information and just looked at a picture. Oh well. We all have the freedom to choose, for now.

Not my opinion, just the facts. In the hope that you actually do want to correct your ignorance and are not willfully ignorant: http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/weapons/RL34051.pdf

If pictures are easier:

GBI_from_PL_Cannot_Catch_Ru.gif

Nice picture. But it is not evidence or on point, is it? I'm not being intentionally obtuse or willfully ignorant (which by the way, "willfully ignorant" is an expression I first used on the msnbc message board in response to the neocons there; imitation is the highest form of flatery, thank you).
Obviously you did not read the information and just looked at a picture. Oh well. We all have the freedom to choose, for now.

The morons will always be with us.

the United States, Great Britain and Soviet Russia decided to divide post-war germany, and berlin and vienna, btw. the french just hopped onto the bandwagon. let's see if you can process that information.

and check under your bed, there might me an evil russian hiding.

L.K.Eder: Proof that we should have given Germany to Stalin...

"you" gave app. two thirds to stalin. one half of it was to poland, which was shifted significantly to the west.

Cons have this sudden desire to protect "old Europe", amazing.

not me. I'm all for everybody taking care of themselves. We should declare a moratorium on any and all wars except those that come to our shores for 200 years. See how that works out. Yes, last I remember it was Europe that spawned the last two world wars that killed something like 100 million people. or more.. yet they shoot us the little birdy. Bring all our tropps home from every single corner of the world. Home is where the heart is.

Its also interesting to note that Obama renegged on 2 treaties to appease the Russians.

I'm sure the Poles now realize that the USA should never be trusted to uphold what it says, as they and the czechs are again seeing how worthless US promises are.

Way to 'improve' our standing in the world Barry!

Its also interesting to note that Obama renegged on 2 treaties to appease the Russians.

I'm sure the Poles now realize that the USA should never be trusted to uphold what it says, as they and the czechs are again seeing how worthless US promises are.

exactly

Good on Obama. It's about time someone acknowledged that we don't need it...it doesn't work...and we can afford it.

oh wait... it's health coverage we can't afford...

I forgot.
Yes, this was in the wrong thread, it applies to healthcare, cap & trade and the porkulous.

As for SDI, like all defensive systems the dems will be bean counters and tell us about savings, and I will laugh at them as they talk about spending trillions on things that can't work (like BO's healthcare plan) while practical tech is disgaurded.

And when a place like Honalulu is a smoking crater you will cry about how we didn't use our tech to protect us, which is the true concept behind 'provide for the common defense.'

But hey, the Russians love it so that makes it ok.

Wanted to rep this, but couldn't...

Excellent point...

i understand your spin.

but establishing a missile defense shield in europe should be actually agreed upon by europe and NATO, and not be a hegemonic one-sided decision, and thereby risking to create trouble in the region the shield is "protecting". blame the previous administrations (USA, Poland and Czech Republic) for setting up that stupid shield plan. and not the current admins for reneging.

i understand your spin.
It's not 'spin' its fact.

Only a moron would call it spin, think more carefully before you post next time.

of course, if you post, it is fact.

your are the objective non-aligned poster with the facts.

get a reality check before you post next time.

great fact::clap2::clap2:

i understand your spin.

but establishing a missile defense shield in europe should be actually agreed upon by europe and NATO, and not be a hegemonic one-sided decision, and thereby risking to create trouble in the region the shield is "protecting". blame the previous administrations (USA, Poland and Czech Republic) for setting up that stupid shield plan. and not the current admins for reneging.

Poland and the Czech republic agreed... and that's where the missiles were going. We didn't ask the Central American shit-holes or Canabus-stan if they agreed that our placing missiles...

You're apparently referring to the 'feelings' of the European Leftists... and as such demonstrates that the feelings of Leftists are to be dismissed, ridiculed and otherwise ignored.

It's just adorable that ya feel that a continent should be consulted on the desires of sovereign nations desire to defend themselves from the tyrant that enslaved them for the best part of a century.

DUMBASS!

Hey now, give Obama a break. He had to pay back GE and Jeff Immelt somehow...

Obama helps strengthen General Electric-Putin ties | Washington Examiner

yeah and george w bush had to pay poles and czechs to join the coalition of the willing.

i understand your spin.

Poland and the Czech republic agreed... and that's where the missiles were going. We didn't ask the Central American shit-holes or Canabus-stan if they agreed that our placing missiles...

You're apparently referring to the 'feelings' of the European Leftists... and as such demonstrates that the feelings of Leftists are to be dismissed, ridiculed and otherwise ignored.

It's just adorable that ya feel that a continent should be consulted on the desires of sovereign nations desire to defend themselves from the tyrant that enslaved them for the best part of a century.

DUMBASS!

you are a great example of what is wrong in your country.

Hey now, give Obama a break. He had to pay back GE and Jeff Immelt somehow...

Obama helps strengthen General Electric-Putin ties | Washington Examiner

yeah and george w bush had to pay poles and czechs to join the coalition of the willing.

It really should be harder to spot Anti-Americans...

i understand your spin.
It's not 'spin' its fact.

Only a moron would call it spin, think more carefully before you post next time.

of course, if you post, it is fact.

your are the objective non-aligned poster with the facts.

get a reality check before you post next time.

great fact::clap2::clap2:

You do realize how moronic you sound saying Poland and the Czechs should let FRANCE & BRITAIN have a say in their national defense, don't you?

Tell us, what happened the LAST time they did so...

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Forum List

Back