Obama plagiarized 'lipstick speech'?

wasn't this addressed somewhere else?

are you on the troll list yet? fuck you're an idiot...

Obama can't even come up with his own speeches anymore...

I know I know, liberals instead of looking it up you will just deny it....

Obama plagiarized 'lipstick speech'?

As far as I'm concerned, they BOTH stole it from ME. I've been saying for years.

Presenting our elected officials as anything BUT self-serving bureaucrats Hell-bent on perpetuating the bureaucracy is INDEED putting lipstick on a pig.

Where are you from, people have been using that slogan for years. In fact I did see previously recorded video of Mccain using the same slogan towards Hillary Clinton about her health care plan. What a lame thread.

You obviously didn't click the link.

It's still a stupid thread because Obama referenced the cartoon in question on Keith Olberman's show the night before...

more bullshit deflection from the real issues.

It's still a stupid thread because Obama referenced the cartoon in question on Keith Olberman's show the night before...

more bullshit deflection from the real issues.

I dont think the republicans know what the real issues are? I havent heard them discuss any of them.

Both parties are making too much out of this.... it's nothing new and not a big deal for either McCain or Obama to have said it. You would think that the two of them were the first ever to have said it!

lipstick_on_a_pig.gif

%7B645b823f-81c8-4468-818f-15ef4ca17a74%7D.gif

http://www.democraticunderground.com/plaidder/04/11.jpg

cagle_budget_lipstick.gif

Lipstick on a Pig, by The Plaid Adder - Democratic Underground

You obviously didn't click the link.

Nobody clicked the link.. They just read the title and spout off something off topic... I'm used to it. I guess I have to paste the article in the message to get people to read it...

Obama has gotten away with avioding the issues for 19 months now so what is the difference.....

Nobody clicked the link.. They just read the title and spout off something off topic... I'm used to it. I guess I have to paste the article in the message to get people to read it...

so you posted a link to an article that says Obama plagarized the lipstick on a pig comment but in fact they are talking about a cartoon he referenced the night before on Keith Olberman? and you wonder why people don't take you seriously?

here is Obama talking about the ISSUES after he addresses the idiocy of the lipstick comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMtcW2Hq5iE]YouTube - Obama On McCain's Phony Outrage: Enough Is Enough![/ame]

Where are you from, people have been using that slogan for years. In fact I did see previously recorded video of McCain using the same slogan towards Hillary Clinton about her health care plan. What a lame thread.

Again... Maybe you should click on the link and see what's there. Notice my last post. It wasn't even then part everyone is up in arms over.

Forum List

Back