Obama pisses off Hizbollah

Apparently Hezbollah receives "major funding" out of Europe, a network of Charities and Front Companies:
http://www.shariahfinancewatch.org/...fficial-hezbollah-heavily-funded-from-europe/

Did Obama mention this?

Yeah, which makes perfect sense for Obama to say what he did, right? He was speaking to the Europeans and anybody else who supports Hizbollah.

You do know, I hope, that designating a group as a terrorist organization comes with specific, legal restrictions upon a nation's dealings with that organization. For instance, if those European entities took the President's advice, they wouldn't be legally able to send money to Hizbollah.

What would be wrong with that?
Since when has Obama ever let the law get in his way?

Hey, did Obama mention Hamas? They've been attacking Israel too, look who they get their funding from:
http://www.shariahfinancewatch.org/blog/2012/11/29/world-bank-sends-hamas-6-4-million/
In the wake of HAMAS’ sustained campaign of indiscriminate rocketing of Israeli targets, which prompted an Israeli response, the Jihadist terror group received a reward in the form of $6.4 million from the World Bank. $6.4 million may not seem like such a big deal, but when you consider the fact that the World Bank is largely funded by Western sources (especially the USA), the principle involved cannot be overlooked.
So:

Iran funds Hamas which attacks Israel.
The US funds Hamas which attacks Israel.

But I'm supposed to hate Hezbollah because they attack Israel? What? :confused:

Oh, oh ok, NOW I get it! Hezbollah is not funded by WESTERN BANKS AND GOVERNMENTS and is not CONTROLLED BY THE WEST so I'm supposed to hate it.

That about right OldGuy?

Yes, Hamas is a terrorist organization. So is Fatah. But, they are players in crafting a two-stat solution to the Israeli/Palestinian problem (our official position) and Obama has no incentive to piss them off right now...does he? Not if he really does want to see that solution implemented.

Sometimes, in the interest of the greater good, it's a good idea to say nothing.

Don't know but it's inconsistent with previous comments and actions. Most likely, he's trying to manipulate Israel into signing onto some deal that will ultimately be to their disadvantage. He has a reputation (well-deserved) as playing people against each other and I'm sure this is no exception.

Really? Can you prove those assertions about the President?
Well, we already know he plays people against each other, that's common knowledge. As for his attempts to trick Israel into signing onto their own demise, I think time will prove me right on that one.

It used to be common knowledge that the earth is flat too. Show me.

Well, we already know he plays people against each other, that's common knowledge. As for his attempts to trick Israel into signing onto their own demise, I think time will prove me right on that one.

If you can't see your nose in front of your face, no amount of documentation is gonna convince you anyway.

They probably hate him because he is their friend until he is in front of an audience not receptive to such friendship. In other words obama will say anything he thinks people want to hear. Hezbollah doesn't even believe him anymore.

Presidebt liar.

Muslims are taught it's ok to lie as long as it advances their cause......

If you can't see your nose in front of your face, no amount of documentation is gonna convince you anyway.

In other words, ya ain't got shit to prove your allegation.

Yeah, like I have to prove anything to a libtard like you.

No, you don't HAVE to. But, you're the one who made the claim and, by the rules of debate, it's up to YOU to prove what you said.

But, that's OK. I know you can't, you know you can't, and you're not the first Nutter to be taken to task for making unfounded, unprovable, unsubstantiated allegations against President Obama so don't feel too badly.

Being unable to prove anything is pretty much SOP for the Nutter right and why I've been so successful at killing right wing threads.

Don't know but it's inconsistent with previous comments and actions. Most likely, he's trying to manipulate Israel into signing onto some deal that will ultimately be to their disadvantage. He has a reputation (well-deserved) as playing people against each other and I'm sure this is no exception.

Your opinions, in other words, are the equivalence of blowing farts out your asshole. OK.

No, you don't HAVE to. But, you're the one who made the claim and, by the rules of debate, it's up to YOU to prove what you said.

But, that's OK. I know you can't, you know you can't, and you're not the first Nutter to be taken to task for making unfounded, unprovable, unsubstantiated allegations against President Obama so don't feel too badly.

Being unable to prove anything is pretty much SOP for the Nutter right and why I've been so successful at killing right wing threads.
If you think I'm gonna go dig up a bunch of youtube videos of Obama talking out of both sides of his mouth, just to prove you wrong, think again, dick. Somebody else can do it if they want, there are plenty of them out there.

Your opinions, in other words, are the equivalence of blowing farts out your asshole. OK.
And the irrelevant asshole chimes in.

If you think I'm gonna go dig up a bunch of youtube videos of Obama talking out of both sides of his mouth, just to prove you wrong, think again, dick. Somebody else can do it if they want, there are plenty of them out there.

S. J. is trolling, by his own admission.

It seems Hizbollah is highly agitated about the President calling upon the rest of the world to consider Hizbollah as a terrorist organization.

"Every country that values justice should call Hizbullah what it truly is -- a terrorist organization,"

Hizbullah Slams Obama - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Sorry, Hizbollah. That needed to be said because you ARE a terrorist organization.

Good job, Mr. President!

And yet Obama gives over a billion dollars to the terrorist's biggest friends, the Muslim Brotherhood. Being a bit selective here. What about Hamas?

I can't go for only calling out terrorists when it might be politically beneficial to do so.

Im now seeing a lot of this tape from Obama's trip to Israel. Wow, the GOP was just dead wrong on Israel's stance on Obama (shocker). Seems our American and Israel leadership cant get enough of each other.

Honestly, as much as we hand over financially to Israel, they should be kissing a little arse.

It seems Hizbollah is highly agitated about the President calling upon the rest of the world to consider Hizbollah as a terrorist organization.

"Every country that values justice should call Hizbullah what it truly is -- a terrorist organization,"

Hizbullah Slams Obama - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Sorry, Hizbollah. That needed to be said because you ARE a terrorist organization.

Good job, Mr. President!

Clinton named them an FTO ( Foreign Terrorist org. ) in 97, Clinton & Bush petitioned the EU to do same several times, in 2012 76 senators and 250 congressmen sent a letter to the EU Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy asking them to designate them as Terrorists...Obama has NOW, followed suit, fine.

what is the big deal? every time he wipes his ass correctly he needs a shout out? One could ask, wheres he been for 4 years?

Im now seeing a lot of this tape from Obama's trip to Israel. Wow, the GOP was just dead wrong on Israel's stance on Obama (shocker). Seems our American and Israel leadership cant get enough of each other.

Honestly, as much as we hand over financially to Israel, they should be kissing a little arse.

uploaded_EmoticonJumpSheep.gif
:rolleyes:

our new sec. of Defense...

Bush Ties Battle With Hezbollah to War on Terror

By DAVID STOUT
Published: July 31, 2006

snip-

Mr. Bush mourned the loss of “innocent life,” both in Israel and in Lebanon, where Israel’s attempts to subdue Hezbollah have killed scores of civilians. But he said, as he has repeatedly, that “Israel is exercising its right to defend itself.” And in rejecting calls for an immediate cease-fire, he said again that any cessation must be lasting and “sustainable.”

But a prominent Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee disagreed. “The sickening slaughter on both sides must end now,” Senator Chuck Hagel of Nebraska said on the Senate floor. “President Bush must call for an immediate cease-fire. This madness must stop.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/31/world/middleeast/31cnd-prexy.html?_r=0

Stupid ass liberals will applaud anything he says. If he said the opposite, they would be saying the same thing.

I don't think there has been a American President that Hezbollah has not been pissed off at to some degree I didn't expect it would be any different with Obama.
That's because up until now, they've all been American citizens. For them to be pissed at Obama, they're either stupid or this is a show. More likely the latter because he clearly is "extremist muslim friendly".

Forum List

Back