Obama Orders VISA Freeze for Russian, but Doesn't Fight Mexican Illegal Immigration

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Obama orders asset freeze, visa bans against those involved in Russian move on Ukraine

Fine put on the freeze against Russians entering this country. I can understand that to some degree, but Russian LEGAL immigration is not a problem. Our most pressing immigration concern is MEXICAN and LATIN AMERICAN ILLEGAL immigration to this country!

Why does the left continue to ignore this issue and continue to allow it to go on. Are winning elections worth the destruction of our hospitals, schools, social programs and flooding the work force with so many workers that wages are suppressed even further.

The left are hypocrites!

Obama orders asset freeze, visa bans against those involved in Russian move on Ukraine

Fine put on the freeze against Russians entering this country. I can understand that to some degree, but Russian LEGAL immigration is not a problem. Our most pressing immigration concern is MEXICAN and LATIN AMERICAN ILLEGAL immigration to this country!

Why does the left continue to ignore this issue and continue to allow it to go on. Are winning elections worth the destruction of our hospitals, schools, social programs and flooding the work force with so many workers that wages are suppressed even further.

The left are hypocrites!

You are attempting to connect two entirely separate issues. One is an immigration issue, the other a foreign relations issue.

There is no "hypocrisy" in anything you've posted.

Russians can spend their money someplace else. It's not like we're the only destination in the world especially since so many American businesses have already gone someplace else themselves.

The left are hypocrites!

You are attempting to connect two entirely separate issues. One is an immigration issue, the other a foreign relations issue.

No facts either.

Obama is so cute, with Assad and Syria, then Obama hasn’t have a clue with Putin and the Ukraine invasion... Mexicans are totally invading THIS this country, and he wants to help them…The irony is meaningless.

Of course those that break the law have levels of severity

Crossing the border not so much

-Geaux

Someone should tell Obama that Russia's action in the Ukraine are causing Climate Change; then we'd see some real action

The left are hypocrites!

I agree. All those leftist entrepreneurs who own restaurants, construction companies, roofing companies, landscape companies; and all those leftist citizens who hire cooks, baby sitters, housekeepers and drive by Home Depot and Lowe's to hire labor to pull their weeds, clean their gutters and repair/maintain their homes are F'n hypocrites.

Why? Cause they exploit those who left their homes and families to provide support to their wives and children, their parents and siblings and pretend to be Christians who give a damn about other (and in fact are callous conservatives).

The left are hypocrites!

Diplomacy and immigration are not mutually exclusive issues. Nice try, brah.

Visa freezes. On Russians immigrants? That is like, 15 people every year or so? As opposed to the million or so Hispanic illegal Mexicans so called "immigrants'' we have to absorb every year? I can deal with the Russians/Slavs. The Mexicans/Hispanics, not so much.

We have laws. If we are allowed to break them with no consequence, then I say free for all. I break laws every fucking chance I get. Why not?

Last edited:
obama orders asset freeze, visa bans against those involved in russian move on ukraine

fine put on the freeze against russians entering this country. I can understand that to some degree, but russian legal immigration is not a problem. Our most pressing immigration concern is mexican and latin american illegal immigration to this country!

The left are hypocrites!

you are attempting to connect two entirely separate issues. One is an immigration issue, the other a foreign relations issue.

omfg

Russians can spend their money someplace else. It's not like we're the only destination in the world especially since so many American businesses have already gone someplace else themselves.

Why should they? What if they have family here, or what if they want to see particular sights? I do not understand your thinking with this...

Visa freezes. On Russians immigrants? That is like, 15 people every year or so? As opposed to the million or so Hispanic illegal Mexicans so called "immigrants'' we have to absorb every year? I can deal with the Russians/Slavs. The Mexicans/Hispanics, not so much.

I think that no matter the race/ethnicity, the masses would still be angry, it's not the race/ethnicity that matters, its the fact that people like you believe they are somehow the cause of all our economic issues, in reality, the masses are just looking for someone to blame, while corporate America makes all the profits in the end, its one huge circle of manipulation and greed.

By the way, I am not specifically targeting you, I am just generalizing based off your statement.

The left are hypocrites!

Apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back