Obama opens door to Democratic primary endorsement

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Obama opens door to Democratic primary endorsement

President Barack Obama on Tuesday commented on the contentious Democratic primary race between Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, acknowledging that Clinton aligns more with his policies.

“I suspect that on certain issues, she agrees with me more than Bernie does,” Obama told reporters at a press conference in Rancho Mirage, California. “On the other hand, there may be a couple issues where Bernie agrees with me more. I don’t know. I haven’t studied their positions that closely.”

With only Iowa and New Hampshire having voted in 2016, Obama said he’d like to see the primary process play out more but signaled that he may throw his support behind a candidate.

Read more:Obama opens door to Democratic primary endorsement

I was under the impression that he endorsed Hillary. Huh...

I disagree with this comment

“I mean, I find it interesting that everybody's focused on Trump primarily just because he says in more interesting ways what the other candidates are saying as well.”

The candidates starting talking about the hard things after Trump brought them up. No they are trying to avoid the hard issues such as better vetting and boundaries .

who's he kidding, his endorsement of Hillary after the convention may hand her the election.

Forum List

Back