Obama Only Wants Military Leaders Who ‘Will Fire on U.S. Citizens’

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Hmm… Shock Claim:

by Jim Hoft
January 22, 2013

Dr. Jim Garrow, the author of The Pink Pagoda: One Man’s Quest to End Gendercide in China, made the following claim on Facebook this week that is getting a whole lot of attention.

The Examiner reported:

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama’s second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.​

Continue reading: ---->
Hmm? Shock Claim: Obama Only Wants Military Leaders Who ?Will Fire on U.S. Citizens? | The Gateway Pundit

This comes on the heels of Sunday's report in the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) that the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March.

The WFB article states:

“
“Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”

Did Gen. Mattis refuse to "fire on U.S. citizens?"

Continue reading: ---->
Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens' - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

Last edited:
It never stops, does it? Extreme partisanship on both sides. This time, it is the idiocracy of the right wing. They are SO convinced that the very military they idolize, worship and hold Holy will somehow turn into mindless zombified killing machines to be unleashed on their own friends, families, neighbors.

Right wingers- do you REALLY have that little faith in the military?

And Im sorry to say, but there is just no way the military, US or any other, would win an occupation war with the American people. We basically lost the occupation (not the war) of Iraq, and Afghanistan isnt going much better. If we cant occupy and control a bunch of goat farmers with old AK's, then how can we do that to this nation, full of much technically smarter and heavily armed people? Add to that the compassion the troops would feel towards our people, making the killing even harder (You need to read "On Killing" by Lt. Grossman), and its a nearly impossible thought that our military would be unleashed on us.

Look...let's be serious here

How else can the Kenyan fill the FEMA death camps unless he has a military willing to fire on civilians?

That's why he wanted gays in the military. Gays would have no problem shooting your ass

I hope so since right wing nuts are planning to fire on the military.

Only if they shot at us first! :)

My son and i talked about this awhile back (he's in the Army) and he said Obama may get a few of the "liberal" soldiers to fight us, but the majority of the soldiers would not, they can't stand Obama. They would fight the Govt and not the citizens. Obama will have to start recruiting "his" citizens that would just love to kill others for their leader!!

My son and i talked about this awhile back (he's in the Army) and he said Obama may get a few of the "liberal" soldiers to fight us, but the majority of the soldiers would not, they can't stand Obama. They would fight the Govt and not the citizens. Obama will have to start recruiting "his" citizens that would just love to kill others for their leader!!

Very true

Soldiers will have no problem firing back once they have been fired upon. The "From my cold dead fingers" crowd have made it clear that if someone attempts to take their firearm, they will kill them. Soldiers would respond in kind

Soldiers have taken up arms against civilians in the past. They did it during the civil rights era when they were sent in to protect the rights of blacks. They also fired on unarmed civilians at Kent State

Most people in the US Military are black and hispanic. They overwhelmingly support Obama. I was in the Marine Corps and I'm a liberal. I knew plenty of liberals who served when I was serving. I know even more liberals now who served in different branches of the military. So just rid yourself of that misconception.

None of that really matters because Obama isn't getting ready to order the military against US citizens. But go ahead and keep spouting this kind of craziness: it will get more liberals elected.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Most people in the US Military are black and hispanic.

You need to retake math. Military Demographics FY 2011 (I couldn't find FY 2012 data) has the military at 62% White, 20% Black and 11% Hispanic.

You need to retake math. Military Demographics FY 2011 (I couldn't find FY 2012 data) has the military at 62% White, 20% Black and 11% Hispanic.

Dont confuse him with numbers.

Well, except for all the majority who aren't, of course.

Demographics of Active Duty U.S. Military | Statistic Brain

$mil demographics race.PNG

Oh, and as for the OP:
Uniformed Services Oath of Office: "I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Oath of Enlistment: ""I, __________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.."

So this so called "litmus test" is willingness to follow the oath already given.

And while it has been a few years, are people forgetting we had a whole war that consisted entirely of shooting US citizens?

The Kenyan will have no problem finding people who are willing to shoot your ass and take away your guns

He has been groomed for this since he was a young boy growing up in Nairobi.

You will comply with the prime directive, peacefully turn in your guns or face the consequences

Don't fuck with the Kenyan

Only the intellectual bankruptcy of conservatism could produce the contradiction where one day the cons are claiming the military hates the President,

and the next day they're claiming the military is the President's personal private army.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I spent some time in the military police, and as part of our trainng we practiced crowd control. Moving in a tight line with rifles and bayonets pointed at the crowd and thrusting the bayonets in unison we moved forward. Do I believe we would have fired, if ordered, absolutely.
One of president Washington's first confrontation with citizens was the Whiskey Rebellion. Our history has had a number of challenges to authority, might want to check out some. Perhaps some will remember the veterans confrontation with MacArthur in DC when the veterans wanted their bonus early? The result, 3 dead, 54 injured, 135 arrested. An interesting side note: Later, after FDR took office the veterans again gathered and FDR sent Eleanor down to talk with them. The vets left.

The left didn't care much for the military firing on civilians at Kent State.

Oh, yes...that's because a Republican was President. Now that a Dem is in the White House, it's okay.

Forum List

Back