Obama only has 22 days to drop incompetent VP

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
Biden's mild-retardation is a threat to America, and we all need to be concerned about the dangers of his being one heartbeat away from Leader of the Free World.

Here is the analysis on the timeline:

'President Barack Obama has slightly more than 22 days to drop Vice Presidential Joe Biden from the 2012 Democratic presidential ticket, according to lawyers familiar with the party nominating process. That is, Democrats have until September 6 to formally nominate their presidential ticket which will then be qualified for the 50 state ballots.'

Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden | The Weekly Standard

Biden's mild-retardation is a threat to America, and we all need to be concerned about the dangers of his being one heartbeat away from Leader of the Free World.

Here is the analysis on the timeline:

'President Barack Obama has slightly more than 22 days to drop Vice Presidential Joe Biden from the 2012 Democratic presidential ticket, according to lawyers familiar with the party nominating process. That is, Democrats have until September 6 to formally nominate their presidential ticket which will then be qualified for the 50 state ballots.'

Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden | The Weekly Standard

Democrats should be concerned because obama looks none too healthy. He's been advised by his doctors to cut down on the drinking.

Biden must be the new RW talking point....why just a few days ago, the RW talking point was "Where is Biden?"

Consistancy is not a RW trait.....recycling talking points is, tho.

Like I said before...she would be a fool to hitch her wagon to these two idiots. There was speculation awhile back that they would swap positions. If she takes the bait and they lose...it's all over for her.

This VP is very competent and he isn't going to be "dropped". Unlike the previous VP, Biden always does what is expected and he isn't seeking camera validation every five minutes. Cheney was always trying to upstage the president.

If Obama drops Biden he will be taking Sarah Palin's advice.

It's a lose-lose situation for the man-child.

He's stuck with Biden.

He'll be going down in November, resuming community organizing or whatever the fuck he did prior to being selected.

Biden must be the new RW talking point....why just a few days ago, the RW talking point was "Where is Biden?"

Consistancy is not a RW trait.....recycling talking points is, tho.

Silly, the reason we want him to be public is exactly for what we have seen from him doing over the course of this week.

America needs to see his utter incompetence on display.

This VP is very competent and he isn't going to be "dropped". Unlike the previous VP, Biden always does what is expected and he isn't seeking camera validation every five minutes. Cheney was always trying to upstage the president.

ap_laughing_080505_main.jpg

Since you see no issue...let him watch your kids for a week or two and let us know how it works out.

Libberhoid's example of brilliance / competence....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi9FB0F-GhA]Joe Biden's Funniest Gaffes - YouTube[/ame]

What exactly had Biden messed up on to be incompetent?
Putting foot in mouth does not mean incompetent.

Since you see no issue...let him watch your kids for a week or two and let us know how it works out.

I really expected a more coherent response to my question.

The coherent response is ...sadly for you, if I or anyone really has to exlplain it,t hen you aren't paying attention or fully understanding what the problem is.

I really expected a more coherent response to my question.

The coherent response is ...sadly for you, if I or anyone really has to exlplain it,t hen you aren't paying attention or fully understanding what the problem is.

You mean I am not seeing a problem that does not exist since no one can explain it to me?

Forum List

Back