Obama only has 22 days to drop incompetent VP

A really non intellegent non coherent reaponse to my very valid question.

Seriously, do you get your news from this board or Jon Stewart. The issue is basic.

One small example. Palin was panned for many reasons including being unprepared if something happened to Bush. Do you actualy want Biden's finger on the button with all the mistakes he makes. He make knee jerk comments.

I could go on but something tells me you will never be convinced.

This from someone who wants Ryans finger on the buton if something happens to Romney?

Yet you support the Delaware Dunderhead who thinks we're in the twentieth century and the classroom theoretician aka Obama who thinks there are 58 states?

Whateva.

You're not funny or witty. You're actaully proving what they are saying about you. You never wanted a seriously reply to start with.
I never expected a serious reply from Worrier or you. You have nothing really valid against Biden except he says dumb things.

Ryan on the other hand says things you like but has done things you do not like. Or at least claim not to like.

You were told to fuck off, troll.

I wonder if that nose in her/his avatar grows with every stupid post made.

Now you've show your true colors...so like I tell others that like to waste people's time...FUCK OFF troll.

One can see through you like a pane of glass.

Your agenda won't work with those that... unlike you...are informed.

P.S. You damned right I'd prefer Ryan's finger on the button rather than Biden's.

He'll also tell you he was "drafted into combat" in Vietnam...

when in reality the only action he's ever seen is masterbating in his basement.

Seriously, do you get your news from this board or Jon Stewart. The issue is basic.

One small example. Palin was panned for many reasons including being unprepared if something happened to Bush. Do you actualy want Biden's finger on the button with all the mistakes he makes. He make knee jerk comments.

I could go on but something tells me you will never be convinced.

This from someone who wants Ryans finger on the buton if something happens to Romney?

Yet you support the Delaware Dunderhead who thinks we're in the twentieth century and the classroom theoretician aka Obama who thinks there are 58 states?

Whateva.

Save your breath..it's a troll.

attachment.php

Will obama take Palin's advice? She's the one who told him to replace Biden with Clinton.

I never expected a serious reply from Worrier or you. You have nothing really valid against Biden except he says dumb things.

I posted a reply that clearly shows the incompetence of the #2 man in this country in partnership with his boss - Barry Sotereo, or whatever the fuck his name is. Are you too fucking stupid to read/comprehend it? Or are all of those fuck-ups that I posted solely Obama's fault? Or Bush's. Pick one fuckstick.

Will obama take Palin's advice? She's the one who told him to replace Biden with Clinton.

She's obviously brighter than Obama. She sees it...he doesn't.

Would anyone in their right mind ever take Palin's advice, short answer, no. Nobody at all. She may live for attention but she doesn't get it anywhere beyond the Teaparty.

As a republican, I certainly hope obama doesn't take her advice. Keep Biden exactly where he is.

She's obviously brighter than Obama. She sees it...he doesn't.

Would anyone in their right mind ever take Palin's advice, short answer, no. Nobody at all. She may live for attention but she doesn't get it anywhere beyond the Teaparty.

I dunno, you leftist fuckwits sure obsess over her morning, noon and night.

Win or lose, I hope that Obummer keeps Biden around. He is the only source of legitimate laughs in modern politics.

I don't know, late night has a lot of fun with Romney/Ryan here lately:

10. He's only the 32nd white guy to become Republican vice presidential nominee.

9. Was runner-up on Season 3 of "The Bachelorette."

8. Always shampoos once, conditions twice.

7. Got his start in Congress as John Boehner's tanning boy.

6. Claims to be "a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets."

5. Like the rest of America, wonders what [Republican presidential candidate Mitt] Romney is hiding in his tax returns.

4. Has a good feeling about this Jennifer Aniston marriage working out.

3. Eats nothing but plants, berries and small turtles.

2. Even before working at Oscar Meyer, had reputation for "driving the weinermobile."

1. Born in Kenya.

Letterman dedicates Top 10 to Paul Ryan - UPI.com

Forum List

Back