Obama on ISIS "We have no strategy"

So while Obama was telling ISIS and the hater dupes he had no strategy he was organizing Great Britain, France and Australia to join with the US in combating the Islamic State in Iraq. And the hater dupes still believe that nonsense. You can be sure the Islamic State doesn't.

No posing, no "I'm taking him out" crapola, just sucessful action, by the USA and our allies.

What would a good strategy be? Put 100,000 troops back in Iraq so we can fight them there instead of over here?

What would a good strategy be? Fucking great time to be finally ASKING that question. See the problem? No. Carby. You surely don't. Worse yet, neither does our inept President.

Link us to your strategy.

You were one of the biggest advocates for the nonsense about fighting them over there instead of here, are you now admitting that was idiocy?

What would a good strategy be? Put 100,000 troops back in Iraq so we can fight them there instead of over here?

What would a good strategy be? Fucking great time to be finally ASKING that question. See the problem? No. Carby. You surely don't. Worse yet, neither does our inept President.

You were one of the biggest advocates for the nonsense about fighting them over there instead of here, are you now admitting that was idiocy?

Blithely ignoring the victory at Amerli is bizarre. The US does not announce our stratgey (unless the president is a half wit.)

And the Permanent War rolls on. Obama is a mere Puppet. The Globalist Elites decided on war with Syria long ago. But their previous 'Assad Chemical Attack' scam failed to convince the Sheeple to support it. So now all of a sudden, we get an ISIS 'Definitely worse than the Nazis' justification for war with Syria. Pretty convenient, no?

I advise being very cautious in believing what your Government and its Corporate Media is telling you.

So while Obama was telling ISIS and the hater dupes he had no strategy he was organizing Great Britain, France and Australia to join with the US in combating the Islamic State in Iraq. And the hater dupes still believe that nonsense. You can be sure the Islamic State doesn't.
Yeah that Obama is a master of behind the scenes negotiation. He says jump and they ask how high.

Are people really stupid enough to believe this crap? The man cant get out of his own way, much less organize any other country to react. Those countries acted precisely because Obama is MIA on foreign policy.

Blithely ignoring the victory at Amerli is bizarre. The US does not announce our stratgey (unless the president is a half wit.)
How many ISIS dupes were killed there? How many Iraqis were killed? What form did the attack take? A couple of strafing runs and a couple of bombs were all it took.....maybe. I'll find out and get back to you.

How many ISIS dupes were killed there? How many Iraqis were killed? What form did the attack take? A couple of strafing runs and a couple of bombs were all it took.....maybe. I'll find out and get back to you.

Five articles linked; as the military knows the details, and may not want to release them all, for STRATEGIC puroses, the question is unanswerable. Some sources cite 30 ISIS captured alive, scores killed. I again think this a military matter and some seem to dread US success.

Five articles linked; as the military knows the details, and may not want to release them all, for STRATEGIC puroses, the question is unanswerable. Some sources cite 30 ISIS captured alive, scores killed. I again think this a military matter and some seem to dread US success.

I explained in the other ISIS thread why, with all due respect, your posts are myopic and naïve. You might want to do a course correction if you want to be taken seriously.

Btw, ummmmmm, if you notice....you'll see a lot of us military types arguing one thing...and you academics or whatever you are arguing the other.

I'm sure our experience can't possibly have anything to do with knowing what we're talking about on military issues. (roll eyes)

Public statements by the White House and spoon fed sound bytes to liberal media are one thing...the reality is something different. We have not taken decisive action or built a coalition to combat ISIS. I already posted proof positive of that. Yet leftist want to continue to espouse the fact that France and Great Britain dropped dehydrated milk and apples as part of a "coalition" to defeat ISIS. Joke.

The US does not announce our stratgey (unless the president is a half wit.)
Both sides of that statement can be true but how smart is it to announce to ISIS and the whole world that there is no strategy?

I'm pretty sure there is no strategy. There are warnings that ISIS is in Juarez and the administration ignores them, it won't act until there is an attack, and up to the attack it will remain clueless.

Both sides of that statement can be true but how smart is it to announce to ISIS and the whole world that there is no strategy?

I'm pretty sure there is no strategy. There are warnings that ISIS is in Juarez and the administration ignores them, it won't act until there is an attack, and up to the attack it will remain clueless.
The administration has known about ISIS for some time. They ignored all of that.

Obama has no strategy. His first move was to get rid of Maliki.

The Iraqis got rid of Maliki. Good riddance. See here the news that the Iraqi army, Turkmen, Shiite militia and US airstrikes have broken the IS terrorist siege of Amirili.

BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi security forces and Shiite militiamen on Sunday broke a six-week siege imposed by the Islamic State extremist group on the northern Shiite Turkmen town of Amirli, following U.S. airstrikes against the Sunni militants' positions, officials said.

Army spokesman Lt. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi said the operation started at dawn Sunday and the forces entered the town shortly after midday.

Iraqi Forces Break Militant Siege Of Shiite Town

Obama's first move (according to Rabbi) appears to be working. I wonder what Rabbis first move could be? Send in US ground trioops so Iraqis do have to do anything themselves?

Obama has no strategy. His first move was to get rid of Maliki.

The Iraqis got rid of Maliki. Good riddance. See here the news that the Iraqi army, Turkmen, Shiite militia and US airstrikes have broken the IS terrorist siege of Amirili.

BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi security forces and Shiite militiamen on Sunday broke a six-week siege imposed by the Islamic State extremist group on the northern Shiite Turkmen town of Amirli, following U.S. airstrikes against the Sunni militants' positions, officials said.

Army spokesman Lt. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi said the operation started at dawn Sunday and the forces entered the town shortly after midday.

Iraqi Forces Break Militant Siege Of Shiite Town

Obama's first move (according to Rabbi) appears to be working. I wonder what Rabbis first move could be? Send in US ground trioops so Iraqis do have to do anything themselves?
So getting rid of Maliki resulted in the Iraqi army breaking a siege?
I love libs. They string together events and assume a causality that exists only because they want it to exist.

Honestly the difference between liberals and libertarians seems like a spelling error sometimes.

More proof that you're talking out your ass. I won't bother explaining why, anybody with half a brain stem already knows.

Your ad homs indicate you have nothing further to add of substance

Your inability to discern the difference between liberals and libertarians tell the whole world that about you, mein freund.

and you've been pwned in this discussion.

Says the dumbass that doesn't know his left from his right.

Which is good because your opinion is misguided and frankly shameful and heartless.

I'll own heartless all day long. I have no qualms treating idiots like idiots. The rest of that statement, I chalk up to your stupidity.

Thanks. There is no discernible difference between libs on this issue. Ron Paul sounds like Sherrod Brown or something.
You own shameful. You own thoughtless. You own clueless as well.

So getting rid of Maliki resulted in the Iraqi army breaking a siege?

That is not not what I wrote. Here is what I wrote.

"The Iraqis got rid of Maliki. Good riddance. See here the news that the Iraqi army, Turkmen, Shiite militia and US airstrikes have broken the IS terrorist siege of Amirili."

Getting rid of Maliki did not "result" in the Iraqi army breaking a siege. The inference in your question is not correct. I pointed out quite clearly that the Iraqi army, Turkmen, Shiite militia and US airstrikes have broken the IS terrorist siege of Amirili.".

I don't get why you cannot comprehend the very simple language that I used.

"the Iraqi army, Turkmen, Shiite militia and US airstrikes have broken the IS terrorist siege of Amirili."

I have not strung events together and assumed a causality that does not exist.

My argument is that (a) the Iraqi army, Turkmen, Shiite militia and US airstrikes are what broke the IS terrorist siege of Amirili.

And (b) getting rid of Maliki was a wise diplomatic objective and solid recommendation of the Obama Administration. And now that Maliki is gone there is going to be more news such as the broken siege of Amirilli that will be forthcoming.

And (c) Right wing lies about Obama are crumbling under their own weight as IS terrorists are driven out of Iraq and continue to be killed by the only world leader that has actually authorized killing IS terrorists on a daily basis.

Those that wish to continue kissing Maliki's ass like tinydancer and you can kiss it all you wish. Just don't whine when a much smarter man refuses to kiss it for you. There is a much better strategy to be had than that.

Not a surprise since you've been doing nothing but playing golf. Oh and tomorrow you have another fundraiser. That is definitely a priority over forming a plan against the biggest threat since 9/11. Your grnerals words btw.

What a fucking loser
I was wondering if:

1. You really thought Obama said he didn't have a strategy for ISIS
  2. You actually know what he said but are trying to score cheap partisan points

Which is it?

Well then, the Air Force needs to bomb Juarez..

I don't need your detailed crap. The final results are being reported that IS terrorists are dying and retreating from the only world leader that is bombing them.

So if you want to make yourself useful how about you find out why Cameron does not have the balls to begin bombing IS terrorists as Obama has been doing for a while now.

Thanks. There is no discernible difference between libs on this issue. Ron Paul sounds like Sherrod Brown or something.
Do I look like I give a shit about libs of any flavor? I just enjoy calling out dumbasses like you that think they're the same because they share a few letters.

You own shameful.
Nope. I'm shameless all day long.

You own thoughtless.
I'm sure my ex would agree.

You own clueless as well.
Says the hypocrite that whines about my ad homs.

Forum List

Back