Obama on fiscal cliff: Congress, 'I WARNED YOU'

You are living in a dream world if you think there is any play the GOP can make that will be a positive for them. Obama is going to get exactly what he wants, and be able to Blame the GOP for all of it. Because apparently well more than Half the American people are fucking Blind idiots.

Apparently the New World Order ain't what you thought it would be. So sad. :(

Regards from Rosie

Do you think you are cute or something? Do you ever actually add anything to a debate or do you just make snarky little comments like an immature idiot?

I am perfectly willing to see tax Rates go up on the Rich, But I want you to explain to be what Obama's plan is to make up for the other 1.4 Trillion dollars in Deficit that Raising Taxes on the Rich will not close?

Why am I bother to ask you? You are incapable of independent thought, that much is clear.

Plus I don't do command performances for jag offs. Who do you think you are....when you can refrain from wanking long enuff. So sad. :(

Regards from Rosie

Moderate Republicans lost in 2008

Moderate Republicans lost in 2012

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -- Albert Einstein

Insanity: listening to Jake Starkey -- CrusaderFrank

Mind telling us how the Conservative tea Party Candidates for Senate and House did in 2008, 2010, and 2012? Sorry frank I am a conservative and I think you are fucking Blind. Romney didn't lose because he was to Moderate, he lost because Obama painted him as a right wing fucking loon, and it worked. Period.

We won 70 seats in 2010 so the Tea Party did OK

In 2012, the RNC decided to tell the Tea Party to "Talk to the Hand" and you saw the results

The Democrat plan is to scream about tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires and paying their fair share while promising to talk about entitlement reform after the next presidential election.

Here's a clue moron. It was Ronald Reagan who signed the Tax Credit for the working poor. The basis of that bill was to give a handout, so Reagan wouldn't have to vote for increasing the minumum wage.

Let the market decide? Can you live with the result if workers were the ones to decide?

Frank can see a great compromise coming and can't stand the idea that we are too weak to stand it off right now. If we stand as Frank wants, the electorate will give the House to the Dems, then we are all screwed.

Moderate Republicans lost in 2008 Moderate Republicans lost in 2012 "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -- Albert Einstein Insanity: listening to Jake Starkey -- CrusaderFrank

Mind telling us how the Conservative tea Party Candidates for Senate and House did in 2008, 2010, and 2012? Sorry frank I am a conservative and I think you are fucking Blind. Romney didn't lose because he was to Moderate, he lost because Obama painted him as a right wing fucking loon, and it worked. Period.

Moderate Republicans lost in 2008, so we went with a Moderate again in 2012 against the worst sitting president maybe ever and we lost again.

Maybe we should nominate another Moderate in 2016 (Allah willing)

Frank can see a great compromise coming and can't stand the idea that we are too weak to stand it off right now. If we stand as Frank wants, the electorate will give the House to the Dems, then we are all screwed.

Moderate Republicans lost in 2008 Moderate Republicans lost in 2012 "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -- Albert Einstein Insanity: listening to Jake Starkey -- CrusaderFrank

The seat in your district is still solidly Democrat right, Jake? You Moderate Republicans do all you can to keep it that way

Our seat is solidly GOP. We destroyed a TP candidate completely in the primary. What we did made the political shennigans in Boss look play ground in comparison. We did not murder or beat anybody up.

Frank, we cannot let you extremists lead us to another defeat.

Apparently the New World Order ain't what you thought it would be. So sad. :(

Regards from Rosie

Do you think you are cute or something? Do you ever actually add anything to a debate or do you just make snarky little comments like an immature idiot?

I am perfectly willing to see tax Rates go up on the Rich, But I want you to explain to be what Obama's plan is to make up for the other 1.4 Trillion dollars in Deficit that Raising Taxes on the Rich will not close?

Why am I bother to ask you? You are incapable of independent thought, that much is clear.

Plus I don't do command performances for jag offs. Who do you think you are....when you can refrain from wanking long enuff. So sad. :(

Regards from Rosie

More childishness with our substance, thanks for making my case for me.

Thanks to the GOP owning 30 Governorships, and gerrymandering, it is not likely the Dems will regain the House in 2014, regardless of what the GOP does. But if the GOP wishes to win National Elections ever again, the far right will have to be dealt with.

Right, my house is 450 sqft, we are really well off. I live in a rual area, there are a few out here that are well off, but mostly lower middle class, hell maybe I'm poor and need a dem to tell me.

Your house, if it is square, is 21.2 ft on a side? Please send a picture. How many is this 'we'?

The numbers from the other post are, of course, from wiki. List of lowest-income counties in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I kind of regretted posting the numbers because in a way it takes away from the human side of poverty.

We are just 2 and the exterior measurement are 20' X 24' with 2" X 6" walls, I buit it myself with the exceptions of the well and septic system. The good part is I own it, no mortage, well the county gets their share come tax time. And no I won't post a photo.

Well, grats on the house. Home is home.

Let's gerrymander like crazy bud, because AZ and TX will be blue by 2020 if not before, and that will be more than 40 seat change in the House if they all go.

Thanks to the GOP owning 30 Governorships, and gerrymandering, it is not likely the Dems will regain the House in 2014, regardless of what the GOP does. But if the GOP wishes to win National Elections ever again, the far right will have to be dealt with.

The Democrat plan is to scream about tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires and paying their fair share while promising to talk about entitlement reform after the next presidential election.

Here's a clue moron. It was Ronald Reagan who signed the Tax Credit for the working poor. The basis of that bill was to give a handout, so Reagan wouldn't have to vote for increasing the minumum wage.

Let the market decide? Can you live with the result if workers were the ones to decide?

Anyone wanting to see a totally free market need look no further then Somalia.

No rules. No regulations. No enforcement.

Conservatives want that for the US.

Dunno why.

Conservatives don't, libertarians do.

Get your definitions correct, please.

Anyone wanting to see a totally free market need look no further then Somalia.

No rules. No regulations. No enforcement.

Conservatives want that for the US.

Dunno why.

Our seat is solidly GOP. We destroyed a TP candidate completely in the primary. What we did made the political shennigans in Boss look play ground in comparison. We did not murder or beat anybody up.

Jake I know you're lying its OK I know you have to pretend you're in a Republican district I won't tell the other posters you're lying. The Dems who run your district let you play at politics

We know you're a liar because you're calling Juan McCain and Romney "extremist"

Give em hell President Obama! The American people are 100% behind you.

GOP divide over Obama tax plan goes public - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- An angry warning by President Barack Obama delivered well over a year ago foreshadowed his campaign-style approach on Wednesday aimed at pressuring Republicans to compromise and reach a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff.
The bully potus, what a bright individual he is not. It is his and the left's fault we are at the edge. Stand firm republicans, don't give into the idiot obamaturd and reid.

Frank, the Board knows you are the far right goof ball who can't stand the fact that you helped causer the GOP defeat.

We should have beat Obama like a drum.

It wasn't Romney, it was you guys who turned the center against us.

Nobody else but you.

Jake I know you're lying its OK I know you have to pretend you're in a Republican district I won't tell the other posters you're lying. The Dems who run your district let you play at politics

We know you're a liar because you're calling Juan McCain and Romney "extremist"

Yep,

obama is playing his old games again...

see ya all over the cliff, with Obama and his comrades in arms going down in history as the ones who let it happen

Forum List

Back