Obama on fiscal cliff: Congress, 'I WARNED YOU'

"My way or the highway" isnt going to go over too well. Compromise requires both parties to give something. What is Obama prepared to give on?

Give em hell President Obama! The American people are 100% behind you.

GOP divide over Obama tax plan goes public - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- An angry warning by President Barack Obama delivered well over a year ago foreshadowed his campaign-style approach on Wednesday aimed at pressuring Republicans to compromise and reach a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff.

We are not 100% behind him, you ignorant hack. What is your Ossiah ready to copromise on?

Washington (CNN) -- An angry warning by President Barack Obama delivered well over a year ago foreshadowed his campaign-style approach on Wednesday aimed at pressuring Republicans to compromise and reach a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff.

I would be willing to bet 10,000 that 50%+ of his base dont even know what the fiscal cliff really is

Talk about a massive over statement, 90% of the mindless minions that voted for Maobama would have no idea what your talking about. Then you take out the ones that voted against his incompetent ass your left wiith about 5% that would actually be behind him. Trying to lead through pressure just proves he hasn't learned a damn thing about leadership the last 4 years. To supposedly be so smart, he's proving himself to be a really dumb fuck. So much for listening, he only likes to listen to himself try to dictate. Screw him.

"My way or the highway" isnt going to go over too well. Compromise requires both parties to give something. What is Obama prepared to give on?

Kind of like when republicans spit on a much better deal than they are likely to get now back in 2011 just to protect their tax cut program? They just do not have any legs to stand on in this situation, they precipitated it with their debt ceiling hostage stunt, they refused to make a compromise deal, they passed the deal that kicked the can down the road to this moment where they seriously thought they would own both houses and the presidency, they are responsible for 100% of this mess because they have always been 100% my way or the highway throughout. Now that democrats hold some of the cards all you people can do is whine that they are not playing fair, well fair in this case is being taught a hard lesson in shoes being on the other feet.

Last edited:

We are not 100% behind him, you ignorant hack. What is your Ossiah ready to copromise on?

I said 100% of the AMERICAN people!

Bend ovah and spread 'em, Republicants. Ye who would deny Barack a second term as your #1 priority are now gonna get community-organized payback.

Your asses are compromised.

Regards from Rosie

Kind of like when republicans spit on a much better deal than they are likely to get now back in 2011 just to protect their tax cut program? They just do not have any legs to stand on in this situation, they precipitated it with their debt ceiling hostage stunt, they refused to make a compromise deal, they passed the deal that kicked the can down the road to this moment where they seriously thought they would own both houses and the presidency, they are responsible for 100% of this mess because they have always been 100% my way or the highway throughout. Now that democrats hold some of the cards all you people can do is whine that they are not playing fair, well fair in this case is being taught a hard lesson in shoes being on the other feet.

You act like something has majically changed, it hasn't.

Bend ovah and spread 'em, Republicants. Ye who would deny Barack a second term as your #1 priority are now gonna get community-organized payback.

Your asses are compromised.

The one who is going to get bent over is you, stupid. :rolleyes:

It's astonishing how dumb so many of you are.

Yet I am an American, a citizen, and a vet who fought to defend this country's constitution... and I don't stand behind or support him... so I guess by that fact alone, 100% of the people are NOT behind him

Idiot

I guess that counts you out.

hammer_and_sickle-svg-med2.png

Forum List

Back