Obama now has 34 Senators supporting the Iran Deal - GOP will not be able to block it

Jroc 12384584
They are also targeting the Kurds who are the true heroes in Iraq.

What do you mean by "targeting" Iraqi Kurds. They (Iran) have been arming and assisting the Iraqi Kurds since ISIS Sunni terrorist went on a rampage in Iraq last year. Are you making things up again?

Last edited:
irosie 12378679
Why do you bring up the sunni operation of 9-11?

Because you think sanctions (withholding of money) will stop whatever horrors you believe are committed by Iran. The point was that terrorism costs very little to carry out and you never mentioned Sunni ( including Saudi) driven terrorism until now. You cannot deny the facts that I have provided for you. And you cannot source your claim that Shiite shit in Iraq are murdering YAZIDIS because it was Sunni Daesh terrorist scum that were murdering YAZIDIS in Iraq. So now we see the hate-filled know nothing tirade in the rest of your post #12378679.

I never suggested or implied that the Sunni attacks on 9/11 nullified any terror committed by Iran or any other nation or group in the world - past or present. So why fabricate something I never said.

The Pink Panther is make believe, like most of your commentary.

Last edited:
irosie 12378679

Because you think sanctions (withholding of money) will stop whatever horrors you believe are committed by Iran. The point was that terrorism costs very little to carry out and you never mentioned Sunni ( including Saudi) driven terrorism until now. You cannot deny the facts that I have provided for you. And you cannot source your claim that Shiite shit in Iraq are murdering YAZIDIS because it was Sunni Daesh terrorist scum that were murdering YAZIDIS in Iraq. So now we see the hate-filled know nothing tirade in the rest of your post #12378679.

I never suggested or implied that the Sunni attacks on 9/11 nullified any terror committed by Iran or any other nation or group in the world - past or present. So why fabricate something I never said.

your response is silly------most of the Zoroastrians of history were murdered by Shiites----LATELY isis is murdering them too. As to SAUDI DRIVEN TERRORISM----------nope-----Al Qaeda I not SAUDI GOVERNMENT POLICY----
it is ----ISIS type policy-------just as the Shiites seek to TAKE THE ROCK----so do the ISIS caliphatists. --------you are a very confused person

irosie 12378679

your response is silly------most of the Zoroastrians of history were murdered by Shiites----LATELY isis is murdering them too. As to SAUDI DRIVEN TERRORISM----------nope-----Al Qaeda I not SAUDI GOVERNMENT POLICY----
it is ----ISIS type policy-------just as the Shiites seek to TAKE THE ROCK----so do the ISIS caliphatists. --------you are a very confused person. 9-11-01 was not a SAUDI GOVERNMENT galvanized policy-----that project was galvanized by sunnis seeking the same filth that Iran seeks-------ISLAMIC CALIPHATE

In Syria and Iraq------the Iranian Shiite shit are not coming close to Isis ---in Iraq they are murdering YAZIDIS----which is a sect likely derived from Zoroastrianism-----just as Shiite shit of Iran HAS, historically murdered millions of Zoroastrians in Iran (talk to a Zoroastrian-----there are some in Mumbai and some in Israel and
some eventually show up in the USA) . In Yemen----the Shiite shit from Iran are
murdering Yemeni sunnis ----talk to a Yemeni in the USA-----there are lots -----generally working unskilled jobs and as small merchants. Go the fuck back to the methadone clinic

One could argue that the Shi'ite faction evolved from Zoroasterism, and has more in common with it than Sunni Islam has.

But that's neither here nor there.

you are confused-----Pakistan WILL rally to JIHAD involving invasion of Saudi arabia------Pakistan is TALIBAN-----TALIBAN and OSAMA were one-------
and intent on the same purpose-------CALIPHATE Pakistan will support anything
ISIS and AL Queda wants-------Isis and Al queada wants SAUDI ARABIA just as
much as does the Shiite shit of Iran------Pakistan will be delighted to join the AXIS powers so long at those Axis powers are intent on the USA, Israel and Saudi arabia --------war makes strante bedfellows

But why do we keep climbing into that bed? That's the question I keep asking. I know being a Zionist, you really do have a vested interest in getting into these fights on who a Sky Pixie promised a strip of desert to.

THese things are NOT our problem. We need to wash our hands of all of it.

irosie 12386007
your response is silly------most of the Zoroastrians of history were murdered by Shiites-

I responded with the reason I mentioned 09/11/01. You have no rebuttal so you call it silly. That is a cop out.

If you want to go back through human history you would have to indict every nation that murdered minorities on the way to establish a state.

You've totally ran away from the nuclear deal and diverted to terrorism. Now you deny Saudi involment in the Wahhabbi Sunni terrorist movement. You don't call for an investigation into the Saudi government's role in sponsoring terrorist activity or not cracking down on wealthy Ssudis that do,

Can you provide a source that Shiites rather than Sunnis are currently murdering YAZIDIS?

I asked you for that and get nothing.

irosie 12386007
your response is silly------most of the Zoroastrians of history were murdered by Shiites-

I responded with the reason I mentioned 09/11/01. You have no rebuttal so you call it silly. That is a cop out.

If you want to go back through human history you would have to indict every nation that murdered minorities on the way to establish a state.

You've totally ran away from the nuclear deal and diverted to terrorism. Now you deny Saudi involment in the Wahhabbi Sunni terrorist movement. You don't call for an investigation into the Saudi government's role in sponsoring terrorist activity or not cracking down on wealthy Ssudis that do,

Can you provide a source that Shiites rather than Sunnis are currently murdering YAZIDIS?

I did not look back at the prior posts------I believe I referred to the FACT that
Shiites murdered ZOROASTRIANS historically and currently IN IRAN-------the Yazidis in Iraq who are a small
remnant of the Zoroastrians who once lived in Iraq-----are the victims of SUNNI
muslims in current times----HISTORICALLY Shiites have murdered Zoroastrians in
IRAN and still do. Thems the fact-------if you do not know about it then you are
remarkably ignorant of history. You want to give me a link to where I said that it
is Shiites in Iraq murdering Yazidis? I will say this----if Shiites CONTROLLED the
lands in Norhern Iraq where Yazidis now live-------they would kill them. If I claimed that the current attack on Yazidis in IRAW is being done by Shiites----then that is
an error on my part-----it is SUNNI CALIPHITES doing it------In fact it is likely that
Baathist pig Saddam did so too----during his time

You make reference to the fact that I did not cite the fact that SAUDI ARABIA does not "crack down" on the muslims in Saudi arabia who support terrorism-----is that the best you can do? ---------You have DECIDED that since I did not mention the filth of the Saudis that I ENDORSE IT-------that conclusion is idiotic. ---YOU are unsuccessfuly struggling to create a DICHOTOMY-------all those who do not recognize sunni islamicists as the shit they but comment on Iran's shit-------actually support sunni shit. Your thesis is nonsense

irosie 12386007

irosie 12386007

In Syria and Iraq------the Iranian Shiite shit are not coming close to Isis ---in Iraq they are murdering YAZIDIS----which is a sect likely derived from Zoroastrianism-----just as Shiite shit of Iran HAS, historically murdered millions of Zoroastrians in Iran (talk to a Zoroastrian-----there are some in Mumbai and some in Israel and
some eventually show up in the USA) . In Yemen----the Shiite shit from Iran are
murdering Yemeni sunnis ----talk to a Yemeni in the USA-----there are lots -----generally working unskilled jobs and as small merchants. Go the fuck back to the methadone clinic

One could argue that the Shi'ite faction evolved from Zoroasterism, and has more in common with it than Sunni Islam has.

But that's neither here nor there.

I see no reason to so argue-----what is your basis for the idea that zoroatrianism holds something in common with Shiite islam? -----for the record----I have been
acquainted with both Shiites and Sunnis------Shiites kinda idolize aspects of
Persian "culture"-------and even consider Farsi as a kind of secondary ""holy""
language for muslims----but other than the fact that Iran is the SHIITE center of
the world-------I see no reason to say that SHIITE ISLAM EVOLVED FROM
ZOROASTRIANISM ----------lots of American Indians are, today----Christians---
and some hold onto some remnants of the "old ways"------that fact does not
suggest that "American indian Christianity evolved from the religion of the
Sioux indiands of the midwest

Irosie 12377958
the Iranian Shiite shit are not coming close to Isis ---in Iraq they are murdering YAZIDIS----w

There you said it rosie. You can't keep current events straight so why should we respect anything you put in writing?

. KOIDS IS KOIDS------they share a common culture all across-------Iran to Iraq to
Syria to Turkey----------

The false claim was made with the distinction being "IRAQI" Kurds. The Iranians have been arming and assisting Iraqi Kurds in Iraq for over a year now. I have put an end to another rightwinger false claim. Iranians are not targeting Iraqi Kurds as well as they are not murdering YAZIDIS in Iraq as you falsely claimed.

. KOIDS IS KOIDS------they share a common culture all across-------Iran to Iraq to

The false claim was made with the distinction being "IRAQI" Kurds. The Iranians have been arming and assisting Iraqi Kurds in Iraq for over a year now. I have put an end to another rightwinger false claim. Iranians are not targeting Iraqi Kurds as well as they are not murdering YAZIDIS in Iraq as you falsely claimed.

wrong-----I said ISIS is murdering kurds--------Iranians murdered Zoroastrians in Iran and still do---------you keep lying ----GOEBBELS LIKE. Iran might be arming Iraqi kurds (but not Iranian kurds) -------because Iraqi kurds are fighting ISIS-------
you seem very confused

So you were wrong to claim that Iran was targeting Iraqi Kurds. Look at your link. Those are Kurds that reside in Iran.

fellow posters------this jerk -----"Notfooled" is attempting to confuse us because there are kurds in IRAN whom the Iranian Shiites kill. There are kurds in Iraq---whom the Iraqi sunnis kill. There are kurds in SYRIA-----whom the Assads kill. There are kurds in Turkey whom the turks kill. "notfooled" is hoping that these simple facts have everyone confused so he can shit on your head

irosie 12390773
fellow posters------this jerk -----"Notfooled" is attempting to confuse us because there are kurds in IRAN whom the Iranian Shiites kill. There are kurds in Iraq---whom the Iraqi sunnis kill. There are kurds in SYRIA-----whom the Assads kill. There are kurds in Turkey whom the turks kill. "notfooled" is hoping that these simple facts have everyone confused so he can shit on your hea

It is written and cannot be erased where you falsly claimed that Iran was murdering YAZIDIS in Iraq right now.

As far as Kurds in Iran goes, when any group of people attempt to change long established borders the government being threatened in every case will defend its territorial integrity by force if it can.

That situation gives no one the right to lie that Tehran is targeting Iraqi Kurds when the truth is Tehran has been arming and assisting Iraqi Kurds in the common fight against ISIS.

You still have provided no alternative to the P5+1 deal with Iran on the nuclear threat that does not involve war and military action. To call for investigations and trials in absentia of Iranian officials over the terrorist activity sponsored by Tehran is meaningless in the real world. Meaningless unless you can commit half a million troops that will go in - defeat the army that would defend them - and bring them to a prison somewhere to be punished for their crimes. So unless you can back up a trial with sufficient military force to capture, kill or punish the villains you best not hold the trials.

irosie 12390733
wrong-----I said ISIS is murdering kurds--------

It was Jroc who wrote Iran was targeting IRAQI Kurds. That is a lie.

Yours was that Iran was murdering YAZIDIS in Iraq.

I never argued that ISIS was not killing Iraqi Kurds. They would have to get passed Iraqi Kurds in order to kill Iranian Kurds and the truth is they never will.

Irosie 12377958
in Syria and Iraq------the Iranian Shiite shit are not coming close to Isis ---in Iraq they are murdering YAZIDIS----

Why did the YAZIDIS go to Iranian backed Shiite militias for help to establish their own defense forces against ISIS? Your phony facts are exposed. That's why we get your foul-mouthed personal attacks.

You are a know nothing.

Kurds Cracks Down On Yazidi Military Leaders Who Seek Help From Iran
By Alessandria Masi @alessandriamasi[email protected]on April 07 2015 4:21 PM EDT

Earlier this month, some Yazidis voiced their desire to have an independent military, something the Kurdish authorities will not allow. In its early stages HPS attracted some wealthy people from the Yazidi diaspora to come back and finance the fight, as well as a few dozen foreign fighters. The group received some weapons and reinforcements from the peshmerga, but it was not enough to continue fighting ISIS, and the Yazidis said they were forced to look for other sources.

One such alternative was reportedlythe Iran-backed Popular Mobilization Units, a coalition of mostly Shiite militia fighters battling ISIS in Iraq and sometimes coordinating with the Iraqi army.

Kurds Cracks Down On Yazidi Military Leaders Who Seek Help From Iran

Jroc ran away - you should do the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back