Obama not visiting the troops

He won't bring them all home. We will still have some presence their no matter what. We never leave completely when we go some place. If the Iraqis are able to handle their own security, then we should start bringing the troops home. If they can't handle the job yet, we should keep a presence in the interest of their nation stability until then.

Maybe we should bring the troops home and put them on the Mexican border.

You know, exactly how much of this "visiting the troops" does some american politician have to do before you all think he's passed the patriotism test?

"Soldiers Overjoyed To Meet Obama In Kuwait"
cbs2chicago.com - Soldiers Overjoyed To Meet Obama In Kuwait

"Washington Times - Obama visits with troops in Afghanistan"
Washington Times - Obama visits with troops in Afghanistan

Personally, I think politicians should limit their public, televised visits with the troops. Its a photo op and its exploitative. Its using troops for political gain. I call bullshit on that.

Personally, I think politicians should limit their public, televised visits with the troops. Its a photo op and its exploitative. Its using troops for political gain. I call bullshit on that.

IT was not going to be televised Bud, that is kinda the point. The Pentagon told him no campaign staff and No Cameras so Obama DIDN'T go precisely because he could not turn it into a Photo Opp. His Multiple explanations of why are proof enough of that.

So instead of Talking an opportunity to visit Wounded troops one on one, he went to the Ritz for a workout like the Elitist, far left, Military hating ass he is.

Last edited:
If Obama is elected president he will bring the troops home, and there won't be any wounded troops.

Good point. I really am starting to scare myself. I sure have been defending Obama a lot on this board. But to be honest .... there is not much about McCain to comment about. Go Figure!

..... I don't know why he didn't go visit the hospital with wounded troops. "shrug"

But if he should happen to have gotten shot in that part of the world .... then what we will be taking about :confused:

Charles, now you are just making things up.

Link please?

Link to what, a general comment I heard from Democrats? (I think it was Nancy who I heard say it, as part of the whole it's not retreat it's redeployment defense) No need. Did Obama say it, no, But Democrats indeed have.

See I just do not blindly choose to believe Obama, because I think he is talking out his ass most of the time.

Link to what, a general comment I heard from Democrats? (I think it was Nancy who I heard say it, as part of the whole it's not retreat it's redeployment defense) No need. Did Obama say it, no, But Democrats indeed have.

See I just do not blindly choose to believe Obama, because I think he is talking out his ass most of the time.

Why do you think that?

Or are you just jealous because you are basically a republican.

I am becoming more and more of a republican every time I hear you left wing loons and your swooning over Obama, and I am not ashamed of it. :clap2:

Left wing loons?

I am hardly a loon.

Like I said, I think you are jealous because we have a better candidate.

if youre going to post a comment like that, which shows that the dems wont follow through with one of obamas plans, then you damn well better be able to post some sort of source.

if youre going to post a comment like that, which shows that the dems wont follow through with one of obamas plans, then you damn well better be able to post some sort of source.

You need a link to show you politicians often make promises and never follow through? Really?

ok ok, let me dig through google to find Nancy and Harry and Murtha talking about redeploying troops to Okinawa, and Korea and Japan, and how that was not the same as withdraw.

Why should I, why should I be any different than all those people who kept using the 100 year war lie about McCain and NEVER ONCE provided a link to the actual interview containing his whole comment, Like I did.

I can't speak for you, but I was arguing with Kirk, and Kirk is one of the biggest violators of making shit up and never providing a link to back it up. So why the hell should I?

but since you asked here is just one.
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/12/dems-new-plan-fight-terror-war-from.html

Last edited:
You need a link to show you politicians often make promises and never follow through? Really?

ok ok, let me dig through google to find Nancy and Harry and Murtha talking about redeploying troops to Okinawa, and Korea and Japan, and how that was not the same as withdraw.

Why should I, why should I be any different than all those people who kept using the 100 year war lie about McCain and NEVER ONCE provided a link to the actual interview containing his whole comment, Like I did.

I can't speak for you, but I was arguing with Kirk, and Kirk is one of the biggest violators of making shit up and never providing a link to back it up. So why the hell should I?

but since you asked here is just one.
Gateway Pundit: The Dem's New Plan: Fight Terror War from Hotbed of <em>Okinawa?</em>

I made a joke and you didn't get it. I don't make things up.

Forum List

Back