Obama not visiting the troops

You need a link to show you politicians often make promises and never follow through? Really?

ok ok, let me dig through google to find Nancy and Harry and Murtha talking about redeploying troops to Okinawa, and Korea and Japan, and how that was not the same as withdraw.

Why should I, why should I be any different than all those people who kept using the 100 year war lie about McCain and NEVER ONCE provided a link to the actual interview containing his whole comment, Like I did.

I can't speak for you, but I was arguing with Kirk, and Kirk is one of the biggest violators of making shit up and never providing a link to back it up. So why the hell should I?

but since you asked here is just one.
Gateway Pundit: The Dem's New Plan: Fight Terror War from Hotbed of <em>Okinawa?</em>

other people act stupidly, so you need to drop to their level? come on charles, stay with me here. we need to be examples to the other posters, keeping our heads and providing sources for the claims we make

other people act stupidly, so you need to drop to their level? come on charles, stay with me here. we need to be examples to the other posters, keeping our heads and providing sources for the claims we make

Good points, I apologize for not providing link before I did in my last post.

The one about what Bush wrote in the book at the memorial in Israel.

ahh, the "when lunch" joke, yeah now I remember.

Like I said then Bush needs no help looking like and idiot. He does that just fine on his own.

Next you make a "joke" maybe you should be more clear that it is a joke and not a fact??

silly me for thinking that.

Forum List

Back