Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had

Cant deny that
Sure we can.

If much much more of the same is better, especially when change was promised..... Well. It actually isn't.

Premise fail.

ChangeMeter.gif

If much much more of the same is better, especially when change was promised..... Well. It actually isn't.

Premise fail.

ChangeMeter.gif

I like the health care bill and thought the stimulus was good. I think people give too much credit and too much blame to the President for the economy but i think Obama has been the least destructive.

Premise fail.

ChangeMeter.gif

I like the health care bill and thought the stimulus was good. I think people give too much credit and too much blame to the President for the economy but i think Obama has been the least destructive.
There is nothing at all to like on either of those. Both merely give more power to an already bloated, wasteful, gluttonous and inefficient government.

Obama himself finally admitted the stimulus wouldn't bring any "shovel ready" jobs. It was sold partly because it was supposed to address our "infrastructure crisis" but it doesn't, never was designed to, now they are talking about another BIG spending bill to deal with infrastructure!

The health care law won't survive the courts, and it shouldn't. It's a piece of crap from jumpstreet. You're saying you like it, probably going to say "it has some good things in it," but no matter how much good ingredients like lettuce, tomato and pickles, even beef, it's still a shit sandwich and is NOT going to be any good.

Essentially your premise is "at least Obama is better than Booooosh" but you haven't provided one scrap of evidence which shows this.

Where's the change that was promised?

Premise fail.

ChangeMeter.gif

There is nothing at all to like on either of those. Both merely give more power to an already bloated, wasteful, gluttonous and inefficient government.

Obama himself finally admitted the stimulus wouldn't bring any "shovel ready" jobs. It was sold partly because it was supposed to address our "infrastructure crisis" but it doesn't, never was designed to, now they are talking about another BIG spending bill to deal with infrastructure!

The health care law won't survive the courts, and it shouldn't. It's a piece of crap from jumpstreet. You're saying you like it, probably going to say "it has some good things in it," but no matter how much good ingredients like lettuce, tomato and pickles, even beef, it's still a shit sandwich and is NOT going to be any good.

Essentially your premise is "at least Obama is better than Booooosh" but you haven't provided one scrap of evidence which shows this.

Where's the change that was promised?

Evidence? I can give you my opinion which you might(most likely) disagree but I think the four four presidents before Obama were very destructive to America.

Evidence? I can give you my opinion which you might(most likely) disagree but I think the four four presidents before Obama were very destructive to America.
What's Obama done any different?

Nothing. Just alot more of the SAME. SAME is not better, it's just the same. And it's alot worse when it's ALOT MORE of the same.

I don't see a difference:
Had two wars--now we have three:blowup:
Bush had stimulus-- Obama had stimulus:laugh2:
Still have Gitmo.:splat:
Still have the Patriot Act.:evil:
Still have a deficit.:confused:
Questions about the legitimacy of both Presidencies.:eusa_shhh:
Both are hated by the other party.:lol:

Oh...yes...Bush never tried to shove socialize medicine, that we don't want, don't need and can't afford, down our throats. I guess there is a difference.

Oh...yes...Bush never tried to shove socialize medicine, that we don't want, don't need and can't afford, down our throats. I guess there is a difference.
Actually, he did. The Democrats in Congress joined up with some moderate repugs in the House, to stop it. This is where Pelosi's infamous quote came from, when asked if the Dems would present an alternate plan. She said, "Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop HIM (Bush)"

Teddy Kennedy actually worked with Bush, on that HC plan. Dems hated it because it included tort reform, competition across state lines, and the bill was only 600 pages, not 2000.

If you remember Republicans blocked any attempt to close Gitmo. Bush Stimulus created more wealth for the rich and Obama stimulus created jobs. Our troops are pulling out of Iraq.(less than 30,000 I believe).

Actually, he did. The Democrats in Congress joined up with some moderate repugs in the House, to stop it. This is where Pelosi's infamous quote came from, when asked if the Dems would present an alternate plan. She said, "Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop HIM (Bush)"

Teddy Kennedy actually worked with Bush, on that HC plan. Dems hated it because it included tort reform, competition across state lines, and the bill was only 600 pages, not 2000.

Wow... then there is no difference. Even when I think I'm wrong, I'm right :redface:

If you remember Republicans blocked any attempt to close Gitmo.
If Obama really wanted it closed, the GOP could not have stopped him. He had a super majority Congress.
Bush Stimulus created more wealth for the rich and Obama stimulus created jobs.
Link to back this assertion?
Our troops are pulling out of Iraq.(less than 30,000 I believe).
Obama is following the plan Bush already had in motion for Iraq. Nothing new there. Except now we have a third war.

But The Republicans didn't set the bar very high.

I hate that he caved on the health care and tax cuts for the rich issues but he is doing just fine for the first two years.

I just hope he does not cave on this debt ceiling thing. He knows the republicans are full of it and will try to get everything from Privatized medicare to more tax cuts for the rich and big businesses.

Funk that Obama. Don't give them anything and watch them squirm. THEY WILL RAISE THE DEBT CEILING. They will talk all kinds of crap but they know it would destroy America if they dont. They know this. Idiots in here can go back and forth all day, but in the end, THEY WILL RAISE THE DEBT CEILING.

If you remember Republicans blocked any attempt to close Gitmo. Bush Stimulus created more wealth for the rich and Obama stimulus created jobs. Our troops are pulling out of Iraq.(less than 30,000 I believe).

Democrats controlled both houses. How could they have been stopped in 09?
The majority of both stimulus whet to financial sector.
We are still there. (Iraq)

If Obama really wanted it closed, the GOP could not have stopped him. He had a super majority Congress.
Obama is following the plan Bush already had in motion for Iraq. Nothing new there. Except now we have a third war.

He did not! Do you know what a blue dog democrat is? Serious question.

Gitmo isn't Obama's fault all the blame goes on the Senate. Bush had no plan to pull out of Iraq just a lot of bs after Obama won.

Democrats controlled both houses. How could they have been stopped in 09?
The majority of both stimulus whet to financial sector.
We are still there. (Iraq)

Blue dog dems....or as I like to call them, republicans. Are you new to this?

If Obama really wanted it closed, the GOP could not have stopped him. He had a super majority Congress.Link to back this assertion?

He did not! Do you know what a blue dog democrat is? Serious question.
He DID have, the Blue Dogs were outvoted several times. On several key issues.

Forum List

Back