Obama = not God

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So have you left wingers who thought you'd get money from Obama's stash, who thought He would pay your mortgage and gas bills, who thought he'd have the whole world loving us again (BTW, N Korea just launched a long range missile, hooray for talking), and who thought he'd cure the sick, enrich the poor, hire the unemployed, calm the angry, inspire the lazy, and make all your dreams come true through pretty speeches about broad utopian ideals...............well, it's been 3.5 years.

He is not God. Sorry to disappoint.

Discuss...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul damned sure is, the messiah complex some have for that guy is just embarrassing.

So have you left wingers who thought you'd get money from Obama's stash, who thought He would pay your mortgage and gas bills, who thought he'd have the whole world loving us again (BTW, N Korea just launched a long range missile, hooray for talking), and who thought he'd cure the sick, enrich the poor, hire the unemployed, calm the angry, inspire the lazy, and make all your dreams come true through pretty speeches about broad utopian ideals...............well, it's been 3.5 years.

Discuss...

And you’ll have another 4 years to enjoy the hate starting in 2013.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJdu-HCyGZE]"We aint rich, but one day this year we will be cause we got Barack Obama" - YouTube[/ame]

Discuss...

That missile only made it 70 miles before disintegrating into the Gunsan Sea.

You = not smart

Discuss

The only ones who ever invoke "god" and Obama together in this forum are the right wing lunatics on this board.

I, personally, am not looking forward to a full 7 months of this type of non-sense. Do they hate Romney this much that THIS is the type of thread they have to make?

I will concede for entire left wing (of which I'm not a member), yes, you're right. Obama is not God. What else you got? Nothing. Good.

Ok, the "God" thing is a stretch. Messiah- meh.

But you got to admit that the voting public fell for this golden-tongued poli-preacher hook line and sinker.

He's failed to deliver on the goods. All he's delivered is the bads and the uglies.

Not so much. First he spends months saying that Obama is The Messiah, and now here's a thread saying he's not God. Well, none of us ever thought he was a member of Management On High to begin with.

Forum List

Back